October 31, 2014 | 1336 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Hydra Zen

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 4:39:00 AM More reviews by MariaLee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this moisturizer since 1999, in my opinion this is THE BEST moisturizer in the market, has a good smell and it plumps my fine lines. I can just put my makeup and it gets me a perfect skin, it never broke my skin. I tried a lot of products over the years, I used Clinique Different Moisturizer which has a weird drug smell, Triple Moisturizer which stings my eyes, Estee Lauder Resilience line, Moisture on Call, and I can attest that this moisturizer, together with Shiseido Benefiance, L'oreal Revitalift are the best moisturizers in the market. And compared to the other products, it has quality and good price.
UPDATE ON 11/19/2012- I think they changed the formula, it is not moisturizing as well as before. I've been using this products for so many years, now it is not working well anymore. I am going to search for something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 8:51:00 AM More reviews by fayedunaway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

An excellent moisturizer that calms down and respects the skin. Beautiful packaging btw.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by dkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've gone through at least 4 jars of this stuff over the past 2 years because it's a great moisturizer. I use it only as a night cream because it is too oily for the day. Despite the slight greasy feeling it leaves, it doesn't make me break out. In the morning, my face feels soft, not tight at all. It has a heavy flower/powdery-scent, which some may find unpleasant.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by GP1542

This is the best Moisturiser ever! I am prone to breakouts as well as dry, flaky skin. This product seems to take care of both. It goes onto the skin smoothly and melts into the skin well leaving just the right amount of moisture left without being greasy. After using it for the first week I found that it really does calm my skin down and brightens my complexion. My skin feels hydrated and my pores are allowed to breath! Iíve been using it day and night for about 2 years now and I still love it! I use the night cream in the PM and the combination one for the AM. It works wonders over the top of serums; I use Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. It smells very nice without being overpowering at all. I hope Lancome never stop making this wonderful product!! Well worth the large price tag!!!5/5

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by fayes2

love the smell...love the texture...does its work as moisturizer... nothing else... and it doesnt work with a lot of serums...rubs off...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Mop000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff - liked the old version but really love this. Have been through several jars of it. My skin is seriously dehydrated but prone to blocked pores and blotchiness. This product is not oily but it's super moisturising. I think the ceramides really help the barrier function of my skin. Slathering my skin in heavy oily moisturisers just makes it look worse - make it super sensitive and revolting. It's calming and it's a great make up base. Can't give it 5/5 because it hasn't worked miracles on my fine lines - the day I find something that does that will be truly remarkable!
EDIT: Steer clear of the SPF version - it has alcohol denat as one of the main ingredients. Wondered why it made my skin sting and did not moisturise. Stick with the plain version, which is lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by mntnalina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great high end moisturizer. It is a bit pricey but mine lasted for more than 6 months using it twice a day. It is very light and absorbs very quickly leaving my skin smooth and soft. It is not very oily and it didnt make my skin break out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 8:51:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

I remember first trying this a few years ago. I was leaving my job at Clinique and they made me a basket filled with items from each counter at the cosmetics department I worked in. One was the older version of Lancome's Hydra Zen night cream. I loved it, it was soothing, moisturizing and made my skin look and feel great. I felt really hydrated. Fast forward to 2 years later I was working where I am now still working, in a drug store boutique, and Lancome relaunched this product.

It has a pleasant scent and I use the all skin types version (it also comes in dry skin and there's a night cream which is for all skin types). The texture is great, it melts into my skin right away. It is a moisturizer for sensitive skin and it is very soothing and gives lasting hydration throughout the day. My HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Amyington

I have been using this product after my mum raved about it. i was going through a phase where my skin would break out or just look dull with any moisturiser i tried. nothing suited my skin. but stumbling in after a late night, i quickly grabbed this after i had cleansed my face and woke up with amazing looking skin and have been using it twice daily ever since. the smell is lovely, consistency is great and it really hydrates and calms my skin. im prone to spots, and this didnt clog my pores at all. love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 9:32:00 AM More reviews by hollyholly

This is my all time HG. Have been through COUNTLESS tubs of this stuff. (so has my mum)

I love the smell the most - it makes me happy and relaxed! The cream is lovely too - a little on the heavy side so if you are oily skinned do not get this.

I also do not really use it during the day so its more of a night cream for me especially after exfoliation.

The pot form of the container allows me to get all of the product out and so i get my moneys worth. A tub probably lasts me a good 6 months - a little less in the winter.

The price is a bit cheaper for me because when I go through duty free I always stock up or buy it overseas (in Hong Kong its about half price) but if I had to I would pay full price back home ($115AUD). I also have the matching eye cream and its great too!