Clarins Multi Active Night Cream

aqua; cetearyl isononanoate; dimethicone; isonylisonoanoate; glycerin; cetearyl alcohol; butlyne glcol; buryospermum parkii (shea butter) glyceryl stearate; peg-100 stearate; cetearyl glucoside; phenoxyethanol; parfum/fragrance; carbomer; ehylhexyglecerin; tocopheryl acetate; tromethamine; hydrolyzed ceratonia siliqua seed extract; disodium EDTA; caprylic/capric trigyceride; actindia chenensis (kiwi) fruit extract; sodium benzoate; termus termophillus ferment; glutamylamidoethyl imidazole; potassium sorbate; rhodiola rosea root extract; sodium laryl sulfate; sorbic acid

on 7/22/2012 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I only used a sample, but the skin looks plumper. Will be repurchasing.

on 7/7/2012 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have only ever had sample tubes of this product - the large sample tubes that Clarins offers in their GWPs. And I like this product as a night cream during the summer months, when my skin doesn't need something as rich as the Super Restorative that I use in cooler weather. This isn't a miracle worker but it leaves my skin feeling plumped and moist without feeling greasy. Doesn't break me out or leave my skin looking red or irritated. On nights when I don't want to use my Lotus Oil or Jouviance lotion, I use this and am happy with the results.

on 7/3/2012 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have combination skin, and with most night creams I will wake up with a very oily nose. However, with this cream my face was never oily. I originally got a sample from Sephora and I had some left in it and tried it again and alas, no oilies when I woke up so I decided to purchase the full size version and my skin looks great. Although everything isn't for everybody, I would suggest you get the sample from Sephora and try it out, because if this product works for you, it's really going to work.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

clarins multi-active night youth recovery cream for combination skin is wonderful, amazing. i've been using it for a month now, and it delivers what it promises. the oils in my t-zone have been redistributed on my face, and i have that clarins glow! the lines on my face are almost gone, my acne scars are almost gone, and my complexion is beautiful! the jar is almost full, so this is well worth the price. all you need is a tiny dab on your finger, and you are good to go!

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is a great product!

I would give 5 lippies because of the quality of the product but had to take a lippie off for the price and the packaging...I wish it was in a tube.

But it is not going to stop me from purchasing. I love the smell of it. It really moisturizes but not overly, my skin looks beautiful after I was my face at night.

Clarins changed my face....today a Sales Associate didn't believe when I told her I wasn't wearing foundation, only a bit of concealer and Clarins loose powder with a few Mac Studio FX touch ups threw the day.

I love you Clarins!

on 4/23/2012 9:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Bought it last autumn based on the reviews here and the fact that I love the Special Eye Balm from Clarins.
This one broke me out the first time I used it. Broke me out the second time. Gave it a third chance but my skin was furious by then and I just gave up using this... Definetely not for me. I still have it though. I may give it a chance in a few months if I don't give it away to my mother by then.

on 4/9/2012 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

So, this review is for the new Multi Active Night Cream which has "Youth Recovery" added to the title. I bought it a few months ago as Saks was having a sale, which never happens with Clarins, so I stocked up. Imagine my surprise when I opened it to find that it had changed! I'm a little annoyed as the salesperson never said it was a different product from the old one.

I think it's better than the old Multi-Active Night. It's just that little bit lighter, but just as moisturising. I did look younger in the morning.

However - pet peeve: they have taken away the usual multi-active scent, although the day cream still smells the same. The new smell of the Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery is much less pleasant than the old smell. It doesn't smell bad, exactly, but it smells detergenty, like cheap industrial dish soap. I love my products to have an aromatherapy quality, so this is a reason I would look for another night cream next time I buy.

I'm still annoyed that the change wasn't brought to my attention - I wasn't buying what I thought I was, and since the smell is important to me, I would have appreciated a chance to get something different. Now I'm stuck with it for months. It's very annoying when companies just change formulations like that.

on 3/23/2012 11:06:00 PM

My favorite night cream. Texture is a little heavier, smells pleasant, Hydrates and gives my skin a glow. When I wake up my skin looks fantastic. I've been using product for 8 months and am just about to finish my jar so the cost is pretty reasonable. I recommend this cream all the time, try it!

on 2/11/2012 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this night cream! The scent is heavenly and the comfort cream is very rich and makes my skin feel great. I wake up looking refreshed and rested. Love it!

on 1/29/2012 8:05:00 PM

so the Multi Active Night Youth `Comfort` cream is for normal to dry skin. I love this cream, it smells wonderful like lilacs, has a soft, not too thick texture. When I used it during the night, even though I didn`t have enough sleep, the next day like 3 people asked me why my skin looked sooo beautiful. I didn`t even apply a moisturizer in the morning, just washed my face quick with cold water and still, the cream had such great effect on my skin. No breakouts, no irritation. I like this a lot! :-) It is expensive but not too bad for the quality and amount you get!

Popular Moisturizers