December 21, 2014 | 867 users online

Moisturizers - Clarins - Multi Active Night Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by lipstickholster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

clarins multi-active night youth recovery cream for combination skin is wonderful, amazing. i've been using it for a month now, and it delivers what it promises. the oils in my t-zone have been redistributed on my face, and i have that clarins glow! the lines on my face are almost gone, my acne scars are almost gone, and my complexion is beautiful! the jar is almost full, so this is well worth the price. all you need is a tiny dab on your finger, and you are good to go!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product!

I would give 5 lippies because of the quality of the product but had to take a lippie off for the price and the packaging...I wish it was in a tube.

But it is not going to stop me from purchasing. I love the smell of it. It really moisturizes but not overly, my skin looks beautiful after I was my face at night.

Clarins changed my face....today a Sales Associate didn't believe when I told her I wasn't wearing foundation, only a bit of concealer and Clarins loose powder with a few Mac Studio FX touch ups threw the day.

I love you Clarins!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by carmenp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought it last autumn based on the reviews here and the fact that I love the Special Eye Balm from Clarins.
This one broke me out the first time I used it. Broke me out the second time. Gave it a third chance but my skin was furious by then and I just gave up using this... Definetely not for me. I still have it though. I may give it a chance in a few months if I don't give it away to my mother by then.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Flahh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So, this review is for the new Multi Active Night Cream which has "Youth Recovery" added to the title. I bought it a few months ago as Saks was having a sale, which never happens with Clarins, so I stocked up. Imagine my surprise when I opened it to find that it had changed! I'm a little annoyed as the salesperson never said it was a different product from the old one.

I think it's better than the old Multi-Active Night. It's just that little bit lighter, but just as moisturising. I did look younger in the morning.

However - pet peeve: they have taken away the usual multi-active scent, although the day cream still smells the same. The new smell of the Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery is much less pleasant than the old smell. It doesn't smell bad, exactly, but it smells detergenty, like cheap industrial dish soap. I love my products to have an aromatherapy quality, so this is a reason I would look for another night cream next time I buy.

I'm still annoyed that the change wasn't brought to my attention - I wasn't buying what I thought I was, and since the smell is important to me, I would have appreciated a chance to get something different. Now I'm stuck with it for months. It's very annoying when companies just change formulations like that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Fitz801

My favorite night cream. Texture is a little heavier, smells pleasant, Hydrates and gives my skin a glow. When I wake up my skin looks fantastic. I've been using product for 8 months and am just about to finish my jar so the cost is pretty reasonable. I recommend this cream all the time, try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this night cream! The scent is heavenly and the comfort cream is very rich and makes my skin feel great. I wake up looking refreshed and rested. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so the Multi Active Night Youth `Comfort` cream is for normal to dry skin. I love this cream, it smells like lilac, has a soft, not too thick texture. When I used it during the night, even though I didn`t have enough sleep, the next day like 3 people asked me why my skin looked sooo beautiful. I didn`t even apply a moisturizer in the morning, just washed my face quick with cold water and still, the cream had such great effect on my skin. No breakouts, no irritation. I like this a lot! :-) The `skin renewal serum` is also pretty good...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by pissandvinegar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sigh. I want to like this product. I really really do because it does feel nice and has a good package design and lasts a good long while... but it gives me boulder sized pimples so needless to say I can't use it. At first I dove right in and used it every night and by night 3 I was getting this big deep painful zits on my forehead. I backed off to every other night and like clock work every other night I would get another big huge zit. Oy. It was making me pretty oily by the morning too. I'm also not a fan of the fragrance in this but I'm picky when it comes to that. This would probably be a good product for someone who has more normal balanced skin.
PROS: feels nice, packaging, lasts
CONS: made me break out, smelly

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

this cream definetely moisturize my face and make it smooth very well.
but the thing is that as a night cream I don't see some extra effects except just moisturizing. so I have to use this with other anti-aging serum at night

definetely smooth texture and very working well as moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 8:43:00 AM More reviews by ceen

Normal to combination version used. The result, disappointing to say the least: congested pores and irritated skin.