September 2, 2014 | 1548 users online

Lipstick - Boots - No 7 Sheer Temptation Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by darkopacity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in entice and it's a nice super sheer dark pink. It's so nice and glossy with a hint of glitter. It's great because it doesn't have any ingredients that aggravate my eczema. And I love love love the shiny finish. 2 giant pluses. It's the creamiest, smoothest lipstick I've ever worn. This is definitely my fav lippy and a good alternative to Avon's glazewear lipstick, which has lanolin and other things I'm allergic to. I'm not too happy with its $10 price tag, but I'd still buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2009 8:49:00 AM More reviews by bangton

This lipstick has a lovely balmy feel and I would definately buy it again. The thing that prompted me to give it a meagre 3 lippies was the fact that after a few days continued use it made my lips dry out. Actually quite badly. All my upper lip and skin under my nose went a bright shade of red. So much so I had to stop using this. As soon as I did it returned to normal. As soon I commenced a few days use of this, the same thing happened. So now I only buy the bright red shade and use it for nights out rather than as my daily lipstick. Such a shame because on first use I was dead happy with this. Oh and the packaging cracked too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by mcpatty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

about a year ago, i bought a tube of " Attract "- it's a light natual color, and i like wearing it to work, or when i just want a little color and shine. recently, i thought i would try " Entice ", and love it too!! it has just enough pink/plum to add color, but nothing overwhelming; since i'm over 50, even though i have pretty good skin for my age, i don't want to look over made-up, and Sheer Temptation is perfect for me. i will probably try another shade in the future, and continue using the two i now have!!
OOPS!! realized the other day i bought " Excite "...still love it, though!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by lizzdd

Absolute winner. Adds great color (I got Entice) but not too much. Isn't sticky, doesn't bleed, and moisturizes. A really good buy and worth having a few around (like office, purse, home).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by ninanina

I ran out of my Lauder "Raspberry Pop" and had heard that Boots 7 in Tempt #15 was a dupe for it. It is! it's fantastic and for the price I can buy almost 3 of these over the Lauder price and no grit or shine that Lauder has...this is a secret this lipgloss in a tube. I'm told that if you have a problem with the case (it cracks) take out the lippie and throw it in an old Mac lippie tube, it fits great. Happy Spring!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2008 11:22:00 PM More reviews by chowchowface

This is one of the best d/s products I've found in a long time. I have been looking for a sheer lipstick.... a TRULY sheer lipstick. I tired the L'Oreal Colour Juices and while the colors were gorgeous, they weren't too sheer... especially the darker shades (still love 'em though). I bought this after seeing the good reviews and swatching on my hand in a Target. I've been searching and searching for that sheer red that will give my lips a red tint. This (I bought it in "smoulder"), however, is gorgeous! It goes on very slick (but not greasy) and is very sheer. The color is very buildable and with about two layers, my lips had that Kool-Aid stain look. For being a sheer lipstick, this had amazing staying power. I just wiped it off after wearing it for two hours (ate a small snack during those two hours, too). My Colour Juice sticks had to be reapplied more often than this. It's moisturizing because it's consistency is so slick, so there's little/no drying to worry about. It's easily one of my best lip purchases in a LONG time!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2008 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Honeybunnie8

I normally do not like lipstick. These don't feel like lipstick, they feel more like a gloss. I had the excite shade I believe. Its a soft rosy pink color. The lid did crack on mine and got lost, and really thats the only down fall of these. If you are looking for a soft sheer color try this. They feel nice and the colors are pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2008 7:33:00 PM More reviews by tastybrains

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought Boots No 7 Sheer Temptation Lipstick in Entice, which is a neutral, plummy shade. I have a hard time with sheer lipsticks ... they tend to either seem too sheer or not sheer enough. This one is just right, and is my favorite everyday lipstick these days. I got it at Target for about $10, which I think is definitely worth it. The only problem at all I had with it was that the lipstick case actually cracked so that the cap wouldn't stay on -- kind of a pain since I was afraid of the cap coming off in my purse. Other than that, I am very happy with this product, and definitely plan to buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2008 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Tricho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this lipstick a lot. I got mine with the use of a 5 off voucher (I'm always loving those vouchers) - No.7 isn't the best make up range but there are some hits in amongst their products and this is one of them.

This is a very sheer and moisturising lipstick, the sort you can use in place of a gloss and also apply with no mirror and not worry about it. I have had this in smoulder which I gave to my mum - this is a sheer bright red anyone can wear and I recently bought excite which is a natural pinky brown colour, it goes with anything and I just carry it around in my bag for whenever I fancy sheer colour (me but better).

This is a brilliant lipstick for a ds brand and I would vote using this over more expensive brands! Packaging is a plastic silver tube, looks nice and does the job!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2008 3:31:00 AM More reviews by pinkzilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is great! For the IMHO sensible prize you get great quality! I bought this as a substitute for Clinique's Butter Shine, and now that I have both of them, I think they're almost equally as good, Clinique just a thread better.
This is a moisturizing, sheer finish and most of all a very comfortable lipstick, with a balm and gloss feel to it. Builds nice colour. Doesn't last very long, but doesn't either dry out your lips.
Love that it doesn't have any smell to it at all. If you love Buttershine, but dislike the prize, give this one a try.