November 26, 2014 | 1780 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by juno2509

No me gustan demasiado los champúes secos pero este me deja especialmente el pelo más pajizo que otros.
Si que absorbe la grasa de la raiz, pero a que precio? mi pelo queda con un aspecto nada saludable como ar llevarlo suelto, así que tengo que recogerlo.
No, no repetiré

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by cupacake28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this on a whim when I saw a travel size can at Ulta. This is seriously my holy grail dry shampoo! I find it is best to use the night before, as it will soak into the hair a little better. I have dark blonde/brown hair and it shows up a little white on my hair, but that goes away completely when I rub the product into my hair. All of the scents are fantastic and the product is amazing at soaking up any excess oil in your hair! Try this product if you're looking for a new dry shampoo!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by buytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really don't get what all the hype is about. I think this is just a normal dry shampoo, it takes away the oils from my sculpt and makes my ends very dry and frizzy. Maybe I'm using this the wrong way or whatever, Idk, I'd still repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2014 6:13:00 AM More reviews by sphynx97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The only dry shampoo that I have used and is using.
Don't have the urge to really find another brand. So the product in it self isn't bad. Tho I wouldn't call it great.

Tho I have noticed that after some hours after applying it my hair is greasy again...

ps..Can be easily find in cheaper stores.

Oh I always get compliments when someone is hugging me when wearing the cherry scented on. Awkward saying "oh its my dry shampoo smelling" :P

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by patience09

I am all ready on my second bottle of this stuff and have recently purchase two more bottles for when it runs out. I love it, it's my holy grail dry shampoo, although admittedly I haven't tried anything else so I don't really have anything to compare it to but I love it so much that I don't need to try anything else. It makes my greasy roots look like I have just washed them and makes my hair smell and look fresh. My favourite scent so far is wild. I don't find that it leaves white residue in my hair, but my hair isn't very dark. With this product I only need to wash my hair once or twice a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by KatieHawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. My hair is VERY oily, but after coloring it I am trying to wash it only every other day. I use this stuff on my no wash day and it works wonders. My hair feels so fresh and smells great. HG

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Itai

It works well at absorbing oil but it leaves my hair white and it's hard to remove all the white (I have black hair). The sent is ok. It feels a little bit powdery. At the end of the day, my hair feels a little bit dirty (I can't use it two days in a row, I have to wash my hair the next day), but it's the dry shampoo that I keep buying because it's the best that I have tried to absorb oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by beverlywho

This stuff is wonderful. No longer do I feel the need to put my second day hair up in a ponytail or braid because it simply looks and feels disgusting. This product does an incredible job of freshening up greasy, flat hair. It adds volume, subtracts grease, and the smell is nice and totally inoffensive. This was a godsend during the 72-hour no-wash period after my Keratin treatment! If you position the nozzle too close to your hair it will leave a gray powder residue, but this goes away once I run a brush through my hair. This is definitely a new staple in my hair care regimen.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I hate this. I use dry shampoo to freshen my hair so it doesn't smell and so it feels and looks fresh. This makes my not so dirty hair look and feel filthy and gives it a clean smell but that only lasts so long. Because then I can't wait to wash my head. This spray makes me itchy and my hair stiff and gunky feeling. I tried it in all different kinds of manner: spraying directly, spraying onto my roots and rubbing it in, spraying it on a brush, anything I could think of. I would not recommend this at all and wish I had returned it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Once upon a time, this was one of the only dry shampoos out there so it was valued. Now almost every hair care brand around has dry shampoo so things have changed.

When I used this one, I used it sparingly but this has always left my hair feeling overly dry, sticky in texture and dull. I always felt like I needed to shampoo twice to get all of the residue that it leaves behind.

My favorite at the moment is Dove, which is light, smells nice, leaves the hair looking naturally clean and doesn't gunk it up. It's also only about $4, while this runs $8+.