December 20, 2014 | 1754 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by owensrl77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this stuff and don't know what I'd do without it. First off, I have used soooo many dry shampoos from really cheap drugstore to high end brands. Batiste is by far the best. I've only used the blush scented one, and it works amazingly. The smell is subtle and it doesn't leave a residue in your hair. I shake the can and spray throughout my hair, let it sit for a couple minutes, then massage it into my scalp. It not only de-greases your hair, but gives it a lot of body and volume and it smells fantastic! Beause of this stuff I have been able to go for a week in between washes and my hair still looks great. FYI, I have mixed, fine yet thick hair that is very curly. I have white and black friends who both this product and love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by reggiemoon

I just can't get enough of these. I am a nighttime showerer so a lot of days my hair needs a little pick me up in the morning. Batiste not only make my hair at the scalp fluffy and perfect it also makes me smile because the bottles are so cute and they smell good. I currently have blush, cherry, and wild. I have bough cherry and blush like 5 or 6 times each. Wild is new to me. It might be my favorite flavor yet. I also really want to try the paisley one. My hair is wavy, waist length and chestnut brown in color. My scalp get oily easily but I don't want to be washing it muliple times a day since its long. I shower at night after my workout and I don't want to shower again in the am so I use Batiste if my head gets greasy while sleeping.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by jwyl

Not so good experience with this. I have the original scent and have used it a handful of times. I hate the scent. I find it overpowering and it makes me feel self-conscious, like it must be obvious to everyone else in the world that I've used a dry shampoo today.

Not only this, but it doesn't even work very well for me. Sure it appears to work at the time of application, but my hair feels greasy and dirty again only hours after using it. The powder residue also sticks to my scalp, making it feel itchy and making me scratch and scrape at it all day long, no doubt taking plenty of skin with it (grosssss). I just can't wait to get in the shower after a day of having this stuff in my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely the best dry shampoo!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Joannee97

the worst dry shampoo I have brought. it left my hair really greasy and clammy. It also made my scalp really itch and had to wash it that night.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Foxyfox1

This is my HG of dry shampoos. For years I would use baby powder to take out the oil but it was messy. Last year my hair dresser told me that even though I have very oily hair I needy to stop washing it everyday and dry shampoo it every other day. I took his advice since I have long, blonde, thin to normal, oily hair. I tried 6 different dry shampoos ranging from drug store cheap ones, to moderate price ones (like batiste), to finally salon ones and nothig was working. My hair would either still be greasy or it would get greasy a few hours later.
I about gave up until I read reviews on here and gave it a try. It really does keep my hair clean all day long the day after I take a shower. I spray it on in the morning and leave it on my hair for 5 minutes then brush it out and I have beautiful hair the rest of the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by juno2509

No me gustan demasiado los champúes secos pero este me deja especialmente el pelo más pajizo que otros.
Si que absorbe la grasa de la raiz, pero a que precio? mi pelo queda con un aspecto nada saludable como ar llevarlo suelto, así que tengo que recogerlo.
No, no repetiré

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by cupacake28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this on a whim when I saw a travel size can at Ulta. This is seriously my holy grail dry shampoo! I find it is best to use the night before, as it will soak into the hair a little better. I have dark blonde/brown hair and it shows up a little white on my hair, but that goes away completely when I rub the product into my hair. All of the scents are fantastic and the product is amazing at soaking up any excess oil in your hair! Try this product if you're looking for a new dry shampoo!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by buytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really don't get what all the hype is about. I think this is just a normal dry shampoo, it takes away the oils from my sculpt and makes my ends very dry and frizzy. Maybe I'm using this the wrong way or whatever, Idk, I'd still repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2014 6:13:00 AM More reviews by sphynx97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The only dry shampoo that I have used and is using.
Don't have the urge to really find another brand. So the product in it self isn't bad. Tho I wouldn't call it great.

Tho I have noticed that after some hours after applying it my hair is greasy again...

ps..Can be easily find in cheaper stores.

Oh I always get compliments when someone is hugging me when wearing the cherry scented on. Awkward saying "oh its my dry shampoo smelling" :P