July 28, 2014 | 1990 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by jskellis

Beautiful, unadulturated light. Lightscapade epitomizes the wet, subtle shimmer of the MAC Skinfinishes, with no glitter or powderiness. It has swirls of pink, beige, and blue, and comes out the most beautiful champagne color on my NC10 skin.

Swatches of Lightscapade online began my journey to finding the perfect highlighter, and I tried many in all different shades. MAC recently moved Lightscapade into its main collection, so I was finally able to buy it. It truely was a "love at first sight" situation, my heart was stolen with those swatches and I can't imagine a better highlighter for me. I want to buy five backups and pass them on to my children and grandchildren!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by KitKatKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am between an NC20 and NC25 and this barely shows up on me, there's no point in even applying it. It doesn't even give a subtle glow - it's virtually invisible. It looks so pretty in the pan. What a shame.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by MissPandamonium

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I purchased my Lightscapade during the Hayley Williams limited edition collection after having read so many good reviews. Plus Hayley herself loved it so it must be good.
In my opinion it is a lovely candlelight highlight. The shimmers are subtle and it feels velvety soft.
It does not last an awful long time like most highlighters.
Also a little goes a long way. I have used it quiet a fair bit and I have barely made a dent in the pan.
However, it is nothing amazing. It is just nice.
I was however disappointed that my Lightscapade did not have as much veining as others did. Though, I doubt that would really affect its performance.
In conclusion, it's nice, nothing that will wow you, though do check it out if you have the money to spare.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by SaishaElle

I have very pale skin and this is the perfect highlight for me. It gives a nice subtle glow to the face and looks amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by nicolekm

I love this as a highlighter on my NW10 skin. It gives just the right amount of highlight without looking over the top or too glittery. Nothing negative to say... it's a great product, and I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Anera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am fair skinned girl (Illamasqua Skin Base 6, Bourjois 52). I wanted to buy Soft and Gentle but it was out of stock so I settled down with the Lightscapade. I expected more from it. It is a nice everyday highlighter, champagne color, hard to overdo. It doesn't do much; I try layering it (Inglot 4SS, Bdellium Tools 945) but it still doesn't show. I thought it'll be like: put the highlighter and - bam! - diva luminous. I use it for the inner corners of the eye ans an eye shadow - very subtle finish. I don't know why, but I don't find it too pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you are pale skinned, this is an amazing highlighter!! Its my HG! I apply it with a Sigma F05 brush. It creates a dewy sheen where its applied, but not glittery. I can't say enough good things about it! I wish I would've looked at the CCO before I bought it on MACs website. Its about 10 bucks cheaper. Pale skinned people shall rejoice!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by futurestrength

HG. Also try using a damp brush on this and it gives the most amazing finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

This is one of my top 2 powder highlighters of all time. The product is expensive but it will LAST FOREVER. It takes so little to give you the perfect glint of shimmer on your cheekbones. It has no scent, it is pretty fool proof...you cant really scrape off too much product with your brush and make yourself look instantly like a disco ball like some highlighters will.

I can only say how perfect it is on pale skin like mine (NC15 ish for reference)....it might look ashy on a darker tone but I couldn't really say. This is a must have for all you pale people out there though!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by bkaradzhova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this product. The shade is perfect for a highlighter and sometimes I use it as a shadow or on my brow bone. It has some shine to it but it doesn't look like you applied glitter all over your face. It is definitely good value for money and you get quite a lot of product. If I ever run out of it I would re purchase for sure!!!