December 20, 2014 | 1064 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by jlushh

I love this stuff. For years I searched for the perfect product that would give me that lovely cheek glow, this is it!

I have nc15 skin and it looks fantastic when used on top of blusher on my cheekbones and does not leave an awful texture like some products do.

You can use a little or build up for a more night time look which I really like.

Mine has lasted me quite a while (3 months so far and I don't think I am anywhere near pan) and I use it almost every day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this stuff! I got this at the CCO as well, on a whim. I am glad that I did. Not only does it give a beautiful subtle glow to wherever it's applied, it lasts FOREVER. I've been using it everytime I wear makeup (which is most days) and it doesn't look like it's been touched. Ordinarily, I wouldn't invest so much into a highlighter but considering the gorgeous effect and how long it will last, I feel that it's worth it. I have also been using it as a subtle highlight to my brow bone and inner eye area. (oh, and it hasn't broken my skin out or caused any irritation. i have SUPER sensitive skin)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't know what to say other than I LOVE this product. It is so pretty, the first day I wore it I received many random compliments on how pretty I looked. I am very fair, MAC NW10, and this highlighter is light and dewy. I apply it lightly with a light fan brush over my foundation and it is easily noticed without being overwhelming. The product lasted on my face all night long and did not require touch ups. It looks super pretty with every color of blush I wear. Perhaps this would be too bright/white for darker skin tones but if you are fair try it... you wont regret it. I am thinking about stocking up on a bunch while I can before they are gone forever!

Edit: To anyone who says they can't really see it - buy MAC fix + and spray your brush with it before applying. It will make a huge difference!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by HaveMercyJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this finish! I wear a matted face powder so it gives me the perfect glow finish. A little goes a long way so it's lasted me a while.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by liviehenderson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I usually like most makeup that i buy, i am not usually fussy with makeup just as long as it doesn't make me look orange!
But honestly i really don't like this skin finish its like putting baby powder on your face, actually i think baby powder is better? thats how bad it is!
I am pastely white so i can not actually tell if its working because it just disappears on my skin but then when i go into the sun i can't stop laughing because my skin looks perfect but i have thick patches of glitter whiteness on my cheekbones! And then i thought i would give it another go so i put it on moderately and asked my best friend if she noticed any difference and she said it just looks like ive put glitter on my face!
totally gutted with this product because MAC is not cheap, so if you want this product, test it first especially if your pastely white!
Hope it works for you :) xo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by sofinthesky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG highlighter!! This looks amazing on my pale skin. Love the smell, it doesn't have chunks of glitter, it leaves a pearlescent finish that I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by halwa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Desert island product. Hands down. I lack sleep due to long working hours and this is my best friend. After applying my tinted moisturizer and translucent skin powder to set, I take my skunk brush and apply this to my cheeks, bridge of my nose, chin and forehead. I used to think bronzer was the cure, but this product diffuses imperfection and ads natural light without color. I get a very subtle glow without the sparkle and shimmer. I apply my blush on top of this and I'm good to go. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by taupeandteacups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely gorgeous highlighter, adds a natural-coloured glow without depositing obvious glitter. One of my absolute favourite highlighting products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by jskellis

Beautiful, unadulturated light. Lightscapade epitomizes the wet, subtle shimmer of the MAC Skinfinishes, with no glitter or powderiness. It has swirls of pink, beige, and blue, and comes out the most beautiful champagne color on my NC10 skin.

Swatches of Lightscapade online began my journey to finding the perfect highlighter, and I tried many in all different shades. MAC recently moved Lightscapade into its main collection, so I was finally able to buy it. It truely was a "love at first sight" situation, my heart was stolen with those swatches and I can't imagine a better highlighter for me. I want to buy five backups and pass them on to my children and grandchildren!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by KitKatKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am between an NC20 and NC25 and this barely shows up on me, there's no point in even applying it. It doesn't even give a subtle glow - it's virtually invisible. It looks so pretty in the pan. What a shame.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No