MAC Satin Blush - Well Dressed

4.2

Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, isostearyl neopentanoate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: silica, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 30 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

Iv'e had this a long time and still loving it as much as when it was all shiny and new. This is a perfect light cotton candy pink / dolly pink. The great thing about this blush is that it is so forgiving - you can apply lashings of this with just about any brush you throw at it - a little buff and blend and Miss Well Dressed is so well behaved - looking innocent, subtle, never overdone and ever so slightly glowy. (I'm not sure how this would work for darker skin tones - it would possibly show up chalky)..My skin is pretty pale and pasty especially in winter.

I'm enjoying applying this with a flat top kabuki as I find the dense brushes really help to blend this in so nicely so it just looks like healthy flushed skin. Loving this blush with a brighter eye look and paired with a soft natural / pale lippie like Mac Creme Cup - so pretty.

Even though this blush is a little high-lighting on it's own this looks really pretty paired with Mac Soft and Gentle or with some Meteorites Balls dusted over the top of the cheekbones.

This would certainly have been a repurchase - but I have just made a discovery rifling through my blush hoarde - Well dressed is a perfect exact dupe for Benefit Thrrrob. On my NC15 skin with a definite yellow undertone - these two swatch the same and on my skin look exactly the same - Wish I had worked that one out before buying them both :)

If you have the same skin tone as me this may be something to consider if you already own Thrrrob.

LOVE! Use this everyday with an MUA stippling brush and gives a natural glow, lovely blush and looks like I've hardly used it even though I've used it everyday for a few months:D

This is a cool-toned light lilacky pink. I find it to be very flattering on me (light, yellow/olive). Lately, I've found peach-toned pinks and reddish blushes tend to make my cheeks look a little blotchy as they emphasize any redness.

It's sheer, so I use the #116 brush to apply it. It is not very pigmented, so I usually need to layer it a little bit to get the best effect. The texture is smooth, but perhaps a little too lightweight. It does not last the entire workday, unfortunately.

I'm not sure if I'll repurchase. This is a pretty color, but the quality could be better. I intend to find a dupe that has better lasting power.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I always here about this being everyone's HG blush and I don't get the hype. I bought it because I thought it would be the perfect everyday light pink blush, boy was I wrong. My skin tone is NW20 and this barely shows up on me. It looks so pretty in the pan, I just wish it was more pigmented.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a blush you have to try on. In the winter this shows up as a light pink with a sheen. Love it. Now as I'm a little darker it turns into a peachy coral. I have pretty strong yellow undertones so I'm guessing that's why this is happening. I really don't know. I thought it would be too light this time of year, but I was wrong. Would buy this again.

This is my absolute favourite blush for making you naturally fresh! I was in the market looking for something subtle that will give me a slight glow and this blush does it. It is very soft and perfect for wearing everyday without looking like you're trying too hard!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really do like Well Dressed. It's just that blush to give a natural pink flush, and therefore you don't need much product, so it's gonna take ages to use up.

It's quite pricey here in Denmark however. 195 DKK which is $36, so I wouldn't repurchase unfortunately. I have got a NYX one that does the job just as good, so I'm gonna stick with that one.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love the color, I'm nw15 and bought 3 well dressed before non of them has color pay off at all, and not long lasting, can not last 3 hours during WINTER

Mac blusher in well dressed was an absolute let down for me, i am very pale and i loaded this onto my face and couldnt see a thing! Never had that before on a blusher wont be buying this shade again, must be darker next time.

Absolutely gorgeous! I use this everyday. I love the soft pink glow it gives me and it looks great with the mineralized skin finish in Give me Sun I usr as a bronzer. However, I recommend this mostly for lighter skin tones because it is very light.

Top Rated MAC Products