MAC Satin Blush - Well Dressed

4.2

Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, isostearyl neopentanoate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: silica, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 30 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

on 4/14/2014 1:01:00 AM

This is my absolute favourite blush for making you naturally fresh! I was in the market looking for something subtle that will give me a slight glow and this blush does it. It is very soft and perfect for wearing everyday without looking like you're trying too hard!

on 2/13/2014 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really do like Well Dressed. It's just that blush to give a natural pink flush, and therefore you don't need much product, so it's gonna take ages to use up.

It's quite pricey here in Denmark however. 195 DKK which is $36, so I wouldn't repurchase unfortunately. I have got a NYX one that does the job just as good, so I'm gonna stick with that one.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love the color, I'm nw15 and bought 3 well dressed before non of them has color pay off at all, and not long lasting, can not last 3 hours during WINTER

on 1/12/2014 4:00:00 PM

Mac blusher in well dressed was an absolute let down for me, i am very pale and i loaded this onto my face and couldnt see a thing! Never had that before on a blusher wont be buying this shade again, must be darker next time.

on 1/10/2014 2:26:00 PM

Absolutely gorgeous! I use this everyday. I love the soft pink glow it gives me and it looks great with the mineralized skin finish in Give me Sun I usr as a bronzer. However, I recommend this mostly for lighter skin tones because it is very light.

on 11/24/2013 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my go-to blush! I am an NC15-20 and I find that this blush looks very natural on me. I'm confused as to why this blush doesn't have very much color payoff for some; that is certainly not the case with me! Maybe I got lucky, but this blush has a very good amount of pigmentation and shows up very nicely on my skin with just one or two swipes. I can count on this blush everyday and I don't have to think about it much, it blends like a dream! It also lasts all day on me, can't beat it. I've hit pan on this and plan on repurchasing!

on 11/17/2013 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's a nice blush. It's one of those everyday natural shades. It's great for light/light medium skin. I'd stay away if you're over NW25 because I don't think it would even show up on your skin. It's a light bubblegum pink color. It does seem to have a little bit of a purple undertone though.

on 11/16/2013 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I am of a medium tone - for ref I am the shade Punjab in Nars sheer glow. I know people say this doesn't really show up on medium tones but it comes out almost pan-perfect on first application! It is meant to be a sheer shade and that is what I wanted when I bought this shade. So it's good for everyday wear. It would also be good as a highlighter on top of a deeper pink-toned blush.

However, downside is that it only lasts for 2 hours! Not good enough for the price - my Bourjois blush in rose d'or which is about £6 would last 6 hours or more!

Regarding the colour itself, you never know by just looking at a picture if it'll suit you - try it! It suited and showed up on my neutral-yellow mediumish skin!

But wouldn't buy again because lasting power is no good.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Color season is True Summer, nw10-15.

This blush is beautiful. It is popular on the boards for turning a "True pink" on the cheeks instead of the orange or coral some pinks turn. However, This blush also disappeared on me a few hours after wearing... I will try it again a few more times before deciding against it, but it did not last long on me. Beautiful at first, however.

Of all the blushes that I've tossed, this one has stayed.

It's a beautiful cool-toned pink that I find easy to wear. It leaves a nice flush of color without going on super strong, but it is easy to build up the color without overdoing it - unlike deeper pinks which can easy go clownish.

I would highly recommend this to someone looking for a nice pink that isn't overly intense.

Popular Blush Products