Make Up For Ever Mist and Fix

3.8

Aqua (Water) Methyl Propanediol, AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Chitosan Succinamide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 2/15/2012 10:30:00 PM

I don't really see the long staying power with this product. The way I love using it is after I put my foundation on I spray this on my brush. I use it to sweep any creases and lines away. It also makes my foundation look a little softer and simply polished. That's the only way I found I'll use the product again.

on 2/15/2012 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product :) It pretty much does what it says it will- makes your make-up stay on longer. I notice my mascara/eyeliner don't smudge when I wear this, and my foundation still looks fresh. The only downside is that it's pretty expensive, and the differences from wearing this and not wearing it are minimal. However, I will be repurchasing. Definitely a "must" for parties and dances!

on 1/17/2012 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This product is great! It makes the already long lasting make up stay on even longer.

AngelClarice Beauty and Wellness Site http://angelclarice.blogspot.com/

on 10/15/2011 8:33:00 PM

This is really great! I use this in the summer when it's humid or when I get really sweaty. I don't want any of my makeup to sweat off, so I use this. It works so well. I haven't had any trouble with zits either.
I also spray some on a cotton tip and run it over my eyeliner, to make it stay. It works so well, and I don't know what I would do without it.

on 9/15/2011 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

A staple in my routine. I've gone through 4 bottles of this stuff over the past several years. Sets my makeup wonderfully so it does not budge even when my skin gets oily later in the day. I do agree, there is a very slight sheen due to the 'fixing' ingredients, but its hardly noticeable and therefore very natural looking. Also agree that the packaging could be improved, as its just in a regular spray bottle. I kept an old Fix+ bottle and decant it into there :) Its fairly expensive, but totally worth it IMO. I only use this as a final setting step....for wetting brushes, pigments, mixing, etc I stick to Fix+.

on 7/29/2011 5:11:00 PM

This product goes on easily. I didn't have any problems getting a fine mist that does not make my face wet at all. I spritz when all my makeup is finished and it does help with staying power on my oily skin. Only thing that I don't like is it gives a bit of a sheen, almost like when hairspray hits your forehead by accident. I'm fighting oil so don't need the sheen (although it's definitely not shiny). I think I'll try a different product because of the sheen.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased the small bottle at sephora and I like using this to set my makeup during summer. I attended friend's wedding w/outside ceremony during 90 degree weather and it helped my makeup stay put. I haven't tried other setting products but I'm happy with this.

on 7/12/2011 1:03:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I liked this fixing spray. I really like the fact that you can purchase a small one for $15... but quite honestly I now just use the bottle to mix my own fixing spray of glycerine and purified water. But if that didn't work for me as well as it does, I'd prefer this over any other fix spray.

on 7/10/2011 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Great for setting makeup. Urban Decay's All-Nighter spray is nothing compared to the quality of this product. Not only does this prevent makeup from sliding in hot and humid weather, but special occasion makeup stays on all day! Another way to use this is to spray your eyeshadow brush before dipping it into loose pigment. It foils the eyeshadow and makes it completely smudge proof after it dries. I love this so much and it's a staple in a lot of the artists I know.

on 4/22/2011 2:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I like this product. I don't know if it really helps in making your makeup stay on any better (I use Smashbox primer so my makeup already stays on pretty well, with the exception of my nose -- it just gets so oily that it slides off, no matter what products I use). What it DOES do that I love, is create a nice, more natural finish over your makeup.

Don't get me wrong, the spray nozzle does suck. It sprays very unevenly and lets out a LOT of product sometimes, and then a little other times. My face felt so icky and sticky the first few times I used this.

I started spraying it (just one mist) on a large clean brush and lightly going over my face. It makes my foundation look more natural and less 'powdery', without looking too shiny.

I buy the small bottle for 8 bucks. It lasts awhile.