December 19, 2014 | 1508 users online

Cleansers - Boots - No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by candybum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought these based on the reviews here and I'm so glad I did! I have pretty sensitive skin and I find most wipes are too strong for me. These were very gentle and very effective. I got off all my makeup, including eye makeup with one wipe and absolutely no stinging. For $10 Canadian, I will definitely be repurchasing these!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by shirleyV

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I often buy these wipes, they do a great job, my face feels lovely and clean but also a little moisturized, I like the packaging too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by nemequittepas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This might be the first time I don't have any complaints about a beauty product. These wipes are AWESOME.

They're gentle, yet effective. They leave you squeaky clean but not feeling grimy, greasy or dry. They really do give you a bit of moisture.

The best part for me is the packaging. I love love love the plastic top. It keeps them as fresh as when I first opened the package. The price - $6.99 - isn't bad either.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by EmmaMo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't like using wipes to cleanse but I always have these on hand in case I'm too "tired" at the end of a night out or if I need a quick cleanse before redoing my makeup. They're wet enough, don't irritate my skin, remove makeup well (for wipes) and have a subtle scent. They don't leave a greasy film on my skin (which so many other moisturising wipes do) yet I find my skin isn't parched in the morning if I forget to use moisturiser. There's a hard plastic snap lid which is great to prevent them drying out, especially if you use them as infrequently as I do. I would find it difficult to shell out for these at full price but thankfully Boots give out vouchers so frequently that these end up being really cheap. I can't see myself changing from these any day soon seeing as 1) I can't see wipes getting much better than this and 2) I don't think cleansing wipes are a category deserving of a frantic search for HG product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by starsmax1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A go to HG product for me. I've tried lots of different wipes and they've all been either heavily fragranced, oily/filmy, break me out or just not great at removing makeup.

These are awesome. No horrid stench to deal with and the texture is nice. They are a good size so one wipe is enough for the whole face. They remove makeup well, even my waterproof mascara. They don't sting my eyes or make them puffy nor do they break me out. Perfect for travel.

Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by lashjunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product because I'm starting to wear sunscreen and anti-aging products on my neck and chest and I needed a way to clean my chest twice daily--splash rinsing my chest at the sink is too messy. This product works perfectly. I've also been using it after I play ice hockey and want to freshen up after without having to tote an arsenal of beauty products with me. I wasn't sure if it would remove eye make-up because I hadn't used it for that purpose, but yesterday I had taken a nap a forgot to clean up my under eye smudges before going out in public, and thankfully I had these in my car. They worked like a charm on my waterproof mascara! Have already re-purchased a couple of times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

These are my HG facial wipes! I get them with the 5 off No7 voucher they give out at Boots from time to time so dirt cheap for me :D They really get rid of my eye makeup and are great for when you roll in drunk and cba to do your proper skincare routine!!! They are also the only wipes to not cause a breakout :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I have bought so many types of makeup removing wipes, and most of them seem too greasy, sting my eyes or skin, or they leave a film behind that's residue. MAC wipes are too expensive to use all the time. Neutrogena is notorious for doing everything I mentioned. So I then switched to Target's own brand, and they were just ok. I'm very pleased with the Boots skincare and makeup, so these had to be at least somewhat good. They are $6.99 I think... which is decent. You get 30 wipes in each package, and the snapping lid keeps the air out. I will test them on all kinds of makeup, including waterproof foundation and mascara, and then update.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by jescorbett

Absolutely love these! I've tried other wipes and they tend to cause my face to break out. They remove all my make up, leave my skin feeling refreshed and smooth! I live in Canada and went to the states to shop and ended up buying two packages and defiantly didn't regret doing so! I've just discovered they have them here in Canada in shoppers drug Mart :) very convenient timing because I'm running out! Another bonus is the design of the packaging, there is a snap shut lid so that they don't dry out :) very impressed and will buy again !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 9:05:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have tried a lot of makeup remover wipes, and I think these are my fave! I've tried the Neutrogena wipes, the Garnier wipes, as well as a few other cheaper wipes. These are the most sturdy wipes, and also "just right" in term of the liquid they hold. These are really effective at removing makeup, and leaving my skin feeling clean but not stripped. The wipes are bigger than usual wipes, and as I said above, definitely more sturdy. They hardly have a scent, and it is just a very light clean-citrus scent. These are avail in the US at Target, for $6.99.