Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

4.2

Water, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Fennel Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Witch Hazel Distillate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-12, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I grabbed this up at Ulta because I always need makeup remover wipes. I havent tried this brand before & the packaging caught my eye. I was pleased to see the formula quickly took off my waterproof mascara whereas other brands took a long long time to get it to melt off or didnt take it off at all. I have dry skin & this formula claims to leave my skin toned and moisturized. It did feel toned but as for moisture I could definitely use my own moisturizer on top but if I needed to just use this and go it wouldnt kill my skin. It still feels a touch dry & taught after but not so so bad that its uncomfortable. Over all these wipes are impressive and I will more than likely buy them again despite their $6.99 price tag.

Nutshell: it removes makeup from its initial origin of placement and schmears it to create a Rorschaw inkblot to the face.
If you like washing your face first, then use the wipes you might find they work for you.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

These are some of the best makeup removing wipes that I have tried and I have tried many! They do not irritate my skin whatsoever and they are a pretty good size. They get all my makeup off very well and they don't have an obnoxious, overpowering smell.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought these based on the reviews here and I'm so glad I did! I have pretty sensitive skin and I find most wipes are too strong for me. These were very gentle and very effective. I got off all my makeup, including eye makeup with one wipe and absolutely no stinging. For $10 Canadian, I will definitely be repurchasing these!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I often buy these wipes, they do a great job, my face feels lovely and clean but also a little moisturized, I like the packaging too.

This might be the first time I don't have any complaints about a beauty product. These wipes are AWESOME.

They're gentle, yet effective. They leave you squeaky clean but not feeling grimy, greasy or dry. They really do give you a bit of moisture.

The best part for me is the packaging. I love love love the plastic top. It keeps them as fresh as when I first opened the package. The price - $6.99 - isn't bad either.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't like using wipes to cleanse but I always have these on hand in case I'm too "tired" at the end of a night out or if I need a quick cleanse before redoing my makeup. They're wet enough, don't irritate my skin, remove makeup well (for wipes) and have a subtle scent. They don't leave a greasy film on my skin (which so many other moisturising wipes do) yet I find my skin isn't parched in the morning if I forget to use moisturiser. There's a hard plastic snap lid which is great to prevent them drying out, especially if you use them as infrequently as I do. I would find it difficult to shell out for these at full price but thankfully Boots give out vouchers so frequently that these end up being really cheap. I can't see myself changing from these any day soon seeing as 1) I can't see wipes getting much better than this and 2) I don't think cleansing wipes are a category deserving of a frantic search for HG product.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

A go to HG product for me. I've tried lots of different wipes and they've all been either heavily fragranced, oily/filmy, break me out or just not great at removing makeup.

These are awesome. No horrid stench to deal with and the texture is nice. They are a good size so one wipe is enough for the whole face. They remove makeup well, even my waterproof mascara. They don't sting my eyes or make them puffy nor do they break me out. Perfect for travel.

Highly recommend!

I bought this product because I'm starting to wear sunscreen and anti-aging products on my neck and chest and I needed a way to clean my chest twice daily--splash rinsing my chest at the sink is too messy. This product works perfectly. I've also been using it after I play ice hockey and want to freshen up after without having to tote an arsenal of beauty products with me. I wasn't sure if it would remove eye make-up because I hadn't used it for that purpose, but yesterday I had taken a nap a forgot to clean up my under eye smudges before going out in public, and thankfully I had these in my car. They worked like a charm on my waterproof mascara! Have already re-purchased a couple of times and will continue to do so.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

These are my HG facial wipes! I get them with the 5 off No7 voucher they give out at Boots from time to time so dirt cheap for me :D They really get rid of my eye makeup and are great for when you roll in drunk and cba to do your proper skincare routine!!! They are also the only wipes to not cause a breakout :)