April 16, 2014 | 906 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush - Peach Perfection

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2009 6:46:00 AM More reviews by fromsmithwlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this blush! One of my favorite products from CG, these shades are great together and separately. They're very blendable, minimal shimmer, nice texture. I've never actually used it for countouring, but it would actually be quite nice for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Anna1985

I bought this blush on a whim and I am happy that I did -- it is a nice cheery yet a natural looking blush. There are three blush colors to choose from: a reddish peach, a pinkish peach, a pale frosty pink. For my skin tone I can only use the first two darker shades and find the lightest one useless although I can see how some might use it to contour or even as an eye shadow. The first two shades are very wearable for my warm skin tone when using a light hand and they are quite pigmented (accented with a very fine shimmer). Also this blush has a surprising staying power which is a definite necessity.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

I purchased this on clearance for $2 at my local grocery store, when I first opened it, there was a soapy-perfume fragrance which I immediately felt was unnecessary. Upon application, it was very pigmented and smooth, along with some shimmer in all three colors, including a reddish peach one, a medium-peach one, and a very light flesh-toned peach color. The size of the "contour" shades are smaller than eyeshadow pans, slightly difficult to fit the blush brush in there, but still manageable. There was no mirror, and the brush it came with (like always, except for twice w/ L'Oreal and Jane products) was brittle and stiff. All-in-all, if it wasn't for the unneeded fragrance, I would rate this a 5 - also, check out the link I provided above, it lists the hazards of this particular product, along with many others you can search for on the website.
As far as contouring goes, this doesn't exactly provide instructions, so it is best to browse through Youtube for videos on contouring, it's very helpful.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by HabiblovesHabob

This is the best blush ever! It gives my face a nice natural glow, and doesn't make me look like a clown! i recommend this product if you are looking for a really natural looking blush, and it doesn't make my face stink!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by thiagotbjj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush! I used the covergirl online to see what my color matches were. They chose peach and since Rite Aid was having a BOGO I got a huge haul. I had no problem with the middle color (the blush) or the highlighter. Now the dark contour I did. I was trying to do like I do with my Mally kit making a fish face, and that was BAD, I got a dark stripe. So I went to the Cover Girl site and did a live chat. She said the dark color goes i the hollow and to find it make a "O" with your lips. It worked like a charm! I will buy again, only thing I hate is the packaging. Since I never use brushes that come with cosmetics I use my own professional brushes I hate that the squares are so small.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2008 7:00:00 PM More reviews by MirandaJune

I have used Nars, Armani, everything. But this one is still one of my fave blushes and I've been re-purchasing it for at least 4 years. I love the peach shades, all te colours go so well together.

worst brush of all time though lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2008 8:01:00 AM More reviews by al82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the only cheek blush ive found that goes with my colouring.ive flirted with the likes of nars,mac and estee lauder but this one is my all time favorite.they dont actually sell it where i live in ireland,so i got my last fix from australia.will be in the states soon to stock up

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by CraxFactor

Love the makeup trend towards warm scarlet peach. This is my new favorite blush, released just in time now that I cannot afford to consider those gorgeous $25 NARS compacts. I reject the notion that this could replicate cheek bones - two of the colors are deep enough that I would only ever put them on the apples of my cheeks anyway. But I can't complain, because it's like three blushes in one, and cheap as Hell!

Cons:

It wears off almost immediately, but I just re-apply continuously in the bathroom.

Why do all the Cheekers smell like cloying cinnamon talcum powder?

Useless brush.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2008 12:27:00 AM More reviews by pugmommy7

The color of this blush is what initially grabbed my attention. I have not used cover girl blush since my beloved high school days of Soft sable.

This is a nice shimmery peachy/salmon blush.
I felt the color payoff in the middle shade was quite good. The texture is crumbly and rough, but this is not jet milled pigments. For the price it is very good.
I'd hoped for more from the highlighter shade. The color in the pan is really nice, but on, it simply dissapeared into the blush instead of adding a glow as I had hoped.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2008 10:16:00 PM More reviews by cicibby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product, it has three different shades and they all look nice.I play with all of the three and mix them together with my brush.I hate the brush its no good, its was too small and thick. I use a blush brush to apply it, and it looks perfect.