August 28, 2014 | 1126 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush - Peach Perfection

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by hAppynote

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this trio because of the high reviews here but I was left really disappointed. I like the colors, especially the middle color, and they'd be perfect except for the fact that:

1) They're very shimmery to me, in a chunky-speckles-of-silver way. I think in sunlight it would be too much and not very appealing.
2) They don't last very long. The color may fade, but the shimmers stay in odd places.

There is a candy-lotiony scent to it but it doesn't bother me much. However, I do like using the two lighter colors as eyeshadows. The highlighter shade looks almost wet on the eyes and gives a nice open eyed look. The middle peach shade is a nice pop when mixed with a neutral look. I think using both colors at the same time would be too much glitter for me though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 9:02:00 AM More reviews by teresa1083

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I cant believe i have forgotten to write a review for this product. I mainly use the middle colour and i provides a nice warm peachy glow with a hint of glimmer to it. I dont think i have ever worn the darker colour since it is a little too much for my fair skin. I love the light colour as an eyeshadow or as a highlighter, but i haven't worn it on its own since it has a lot more shimmer than the other colour does. Overall great colour and decent quality for a cheap drugstore brand. The only thing i can complain about is the lack of a mirror.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2009 4:40:00 AM More reviews by LinaJo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just bought this shade of blush 2 days ago and wore it for the first time yesterday.
I absolutely love it! So now I got this shade and the rose/pink combo too. So now I can change it anytime I like to. I love it.

It goes on all day and never comes off (until I wash it off). I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2009 6:46:00 AM More reviews by fromsmithwlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this blush! One of my favorite products from CG, these shades are great together and separately. They're very blendable, minimal shimmer, nice texture. I've never actually used it for countouring, but it would actually be quite nice for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Anna1985

I bought this blush on a whim and I am happy that I did -- it is a nice cheery yet a natural looking blush. There are three blush colors to choose from: a reddish peach, a pinkish peach, a pale frosty pink. For my skin tone I can only use the first two darker shades and find the lightest one useless although I can see how some might use it to contour or even as an eye shadow. The first two shades are very wearable for my warm skin tone when using a light hand and they are quite pigmented (accented with a very fine shimmer). Also this blush has a surprising staying power which is a definite necessity.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

I purchased this on clearance for $2 at my local grocery store, when I first opened it, there was a soapy-perfume fragrance which I immediately felt was unnecessary. Upon application, it was very pigmented and smooth, along with some shimmer in all three colors, including a reddish peach one, a medium-peach one, and a very light flesh-toned peach color. The size of the "contour" shades are smaller than eyeshadow pans, slightly difficult to fit the blush brush in there, but still manageable. There was no mirror, and the brush it came with (like always, except for twice w/ L'Oreal and Jane products) was brittle and stiff. All-in-all, if it wasn't for the unneeded fragrance, I would rate this a 5 - also, check out the link I provided above, it lists the hazards of this particular product, along with many others you can search for on the website.
As far as contouring goes, this doesn't exactly provide instructions, so it is best to browse through Youtube for videos on contouring, it's very helpful.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by HabiblovesHabob

This is the best blush ever! It gives my face a nice natural glow, and doesn't make me look like a clown! i recommend this product if you are looking for a really natural looking blush, and it doesn't make my face stink!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by thiagotbjj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush! I used the covergirl online to see what my color matches were. They chose peach and since Rite Aid was having a BOGO I got a huge haul. I had no problem with the middle color (the blush) or the highlighter. Now the dark contour I did. I was trying to do like I do with my Mally kit making a fish face, and that was BAD, I got a dark stripe. So I went to the Cover Girl site and did a live chat. She said the dark color goes i the hollow and to find it make a "O" with your lips. It worked like a charm! I will buy again, only thing I hate is the packaging. Since I never use brushes that come with cosmetics I use my own professional brushes I hate that the squares are so small.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2008 7:00:00 PM More reviews by MirandaJune

I have used Nars, Armani, everything. But this one is still one of my fave blushes and I've been re-purchasing it for at least 4 years. I love the peach shades, all te colours go so well together.

worst brush of all time though lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2008 8:01:00 AM More reviews by al82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the only cheek blush ive found that goes with my colouring.ive flirted with the likes of nars,mac and estee lauder but this one is my all time favorite.they dont actually sell it where i live in ireland,so i got my last fix from australia.will be in the states soon to stock up