October 1, 2014 | 1723 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Dreamy Poppy

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I picked this up at Walmart for $1(CAD). I was skeptical of these Wet 'n' Wild nail polishes. The price is so low. You'd think they'd be totally defective and low quality. BUT just because a product is dirt cheap, doesn't mean it isn't going to be amazing. And "amazing" is definitely how I'd describe 'Dreamy Poppy.' It's a great eye-catching bright, hot pink. I have had it on my toes for over a week and there is only very minimal chipping on my big toes. I only applied a single coat. Can you say "WOW"? It's definitely a summer colour. A punch of colour looks very beautiful, especially against my sunkissed skin. 5/5!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 8:18:00 AM More reviews by birdofparadise

A perfect summery pink! I picked this up at Walgreens for 69c and put it immediately on my toes! I was good to go in two coats. I don't usually use top coats on my toes, and I think it lasted at least a week and a half before I started to notice chipping. Not bad for such a steal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Whoa! Hello perfect summertime polish! This is exactly what I've been looking for - it's a pinky coral toned bright color that looks perfect for mani/pedi. It's very bright and summery but not neon and still very wearable. The application was perfect with 2 coats. Would for sure repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by beachytabbyanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this nail polish color and the nail polish line in general! Wet'nWild is one of my favorite brands of makeup just because if I want to try a new type of product, I can purchase it for a very inexpensive price and see how I like the feel of the product before I invest more money in it. The nail polishes are amazing! They go on smooth, the colors are shiny and nice, and they're $.99! You can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by bobsodamndelicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When wallgreen had they're sale i went a little crazy and bought all the colors i love this color and so those my sister im gonna need a new bottle soon:D
actually most of the WnW colors are pretty good only a few suck but then again i make every nail polish i have the patience to wait so i have never reallly gotten a fail on a nail polish but this color only need 2-3 coats

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by MonikaIzBozs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love WnW WildShine nail polishes! They're really great, especially because they're dirt cheap! Dreamy Poppy is a very summery bright pink color. It pops from your finger nails or toes. This color is perfect for a refreshing swim in the pool or just a lazy day at home. I usually only need 1 coat of this nail and top coat and this color could easily last 3-4 days. And it makes hands look youthful! It's such a fun color to play around with. I just wish it came with a better brush, but with such a low price I can't complain much. But if you're looking for an exciting color this summer, just pick this up from practically anywhere. You won't be disappointed!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Trayceeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been buying WnW WildShine a lot lately because of the unbelievably low price. I LOVE this color. It is just fantastic and for the price you can't go wrong. I put two coats and then used a top coat for extra shine and staying power. I don't keep my polishes longer than 2 or 3 days so chipping is not a problem for me! :) THUMBS UP!

UPDATE: Thumbs DOWN! This polish peeled off like stickers the next day even with a top coat. I gave up on WnW except for the glitters and donated them to my sister! TOO BAD because great price point. Still love the glitters though =)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by missichicki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Have this on my toes and love it. 69 cents at Walgreen's, so you can't beat that. A pretty carnation pink that probably has dupes in every nailpolish brand but for more $$$. Why spend more? 2 coats and a topcoat has my toes looking too cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by bornwithitbeauty

i bought this when i saw the rave reviews about it on makeupalley! i thought, what the hey, its around $1-2 why not give it a shot? i definitely dont regret my decision! this is one of the prettiest coral pinks i own! the consistency is not too thick and not too thin and it only takes 2 coats for the colour to become opaque. i kinda of regret buying so many opi nail polishes now, cause wet&wild really impressed me with their nail polish and it only costs a quarter of opi! i will definitely purchase more of their polishes ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by consonant

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

The most beautiful coral pink. Dirt cheap, nice formula, good packaging. Perfect in two coats. I bought couple of these to gift it and also for backup. I highly recommend!