July 28, 2014 | 2213 users online

Pressed Powders - Pur Minerals - Universal Marble Powder in Pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 1:08:00 PM More reviews by devmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow i dont know why the score is so low it's not a bad blush.
It's pricey but its not bad, it actually looks really good
my friend gave this to me so ill use it all up but i probably wont repurchase because im sure there's a cheaper blush out there that does the same thing

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 1:56:00 PM More reviews by martagreen

This is my favourite blush! I have pale skin, and this looks very natural on me. It's the perfect amount of pink with a bit of shimmer that works as a highlighter. I wear it all the time. The downsides: it's a bit pricey (CAN$25) and the pan fell out of the compact (I had to glue it back in). Will probably repurchase when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2009 4:15:00 AM More reviews by tabbiecatt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I agree! This DOES smell like crayons!! lol!
I like the color on my very very pale skin... lasts all day too. But I am not sure I would repurchase on it's own...
Not great, but not terrible either.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by alisoncooks

Other reviewers are correct, this (the only one of the Pur products I've bought) does have a smell. Not unpleasant, but crayon-like. I kinda like it :)

Anyway, I honestly cannot tell when I'm wearing it. I wear the 4 in 1 in light, so I am not dark complected. I generally use a very light hand when applying blush and I go for natural colors, however this makes me paranoid b/c I cannot even tell where I'm applying it. (I'm afraid that I cannot see it but them for some reason--b/c I applied and applied--that later it'll show up crazy or sparkly).

Anyway, I wouldn't bother buying this in a full-size, though I do like the foundation compact. I'll stick w/ my regular blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2009 1:36:00 AM More reviews by dexatek

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good blush, depending in your skin tone.
It will be very hard to overdo it since it is a very light glo with a hint of rose.
PROS.- Natural looking, color in cool tone of rose, give smooth nice rosy finish. Mineral powder.
CONS.- Not really great looking for the lips as advertised.
I said I would buy the product again, just because it is not bad, but I like to try different blushes, so the next one would be something different, there are so many out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by pishtosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this stuff! It gives a very natural flush to my cool-toned, pale skin, with just the right amount of shimmer. And it's hard to overdo it, what with all the different tones in the pan. Not something I would shell out for again, but it seems to be lasting me a long time, so I'm happy.

(Also has great, sturdy packaging!)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2008 2:23:00 AM More reviews by trendywendy84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only thing I don't like from my pur minerals starter kit....the color looks pretty in the pan but there's hardly any pay-off and doesn't really show up on my face unless I use a heavy hand....which is annoying, and I have pretty fair skin! (I use the foundation in Light). Also smells funky, I don't know... I suppose if you're super fair and is afraid of blush this is the one for you...though you'll probably spend a lonnnnng time trying to get the color to show up on your cheeks...

The only reason I gave it 2 stars instead of one is for it's use as an eyeshadow, I find that it looks pretty good as a lid color, especially applied wet.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2008 8:35:00 PM More reviews by QueenofKings

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this yesterday in a "try it" type kit where I received the marble powder in pink. I was at first surprised by the smell - I throw any old makeup out that smells like this. It's smells rancid (as other reviewers have said).
I applied on my cheeks (ever the hopeful makeup maven) and got a clowny clown red cheeks look. It's a bright fuschia on me (NC25 or Stila 30 Watt). On my lips it just looked like a dull white and I didn't like how it gave my lids a reddish hue.

Tried it again today and was once more put put off by the rancid smell. This baby is going back - it has to be bad to smell so horrible.

Editing to add that I did try the powder a few more times and found that the smell has disappated. I've also tried a lighter hand when applying (after watching a tut on youtube). I still don't recommend it for lips but I think I'm keeping this afterall. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2008 5:48:00 AM More reviews by blondejunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I realize this is a mineral product and the company doesn't put any fragrances in it...but it smells! I don't care for the shade of pink it leaves on my cheeks. It is poorly pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2008 3:42:00 PM More reviews by nkunkel

Normally I don't use much blush, because I usually have to use a lot to make it last all day, and on my fair skin it tends to make me look overdone. This product looks perfect on my skin, and gives my cheeks a nice glow that lasts all day - unlike other blushes that seem to disappear by mid-morning.
I would definitely recommend this product.