BeneFit Cosmetics Lightning Golden Lotion

2.2

Again - another shimmer lotion I tried to add a little something to my pale skin - nope, not this one. it rubbed off all over my clothes, looked weird and un even on my skin and didn't really smell so great or moisturize....

on 3/5/2002 8:01:00 PM

This does give my body a golden glow.. but it stained my clothe BAD!!! That's after 20 mins of wait.. it still stained =T

on 2/20/2002 1:30:00 PM

This is such a funny product. I mean, all it has to do is leave a shimmer, but it doesn't do that very well at all. It leaves a streaky golden shimmer, that dies down quickly leaving a few patches of sparkles. NO THANKS!!!

on 12/20/2001 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I much prefer a few extra poofs of Kitten to this lotion. It felt a little rough going on, and the shimmer was fair - not outstanding. I prefer UD Fx or NARS Body Glow for the sheen (without obvious glitter bits) that I hoped to get from this product.

on 11/4/2001 11:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Thin, runny lotion that feels a little gritty. Leaves a nice glowy look to the skin, most of which ends up on my palms. I wouldn't call this a moisturizing lotion, and what slight smell I could detect I didn't care for - a little too chemical for my taste. And $18 for a smallish plastic bottle with black ink writing on it! I'm much happier with their Bathina Body So Fine - a product I think deserves most of its high price tag.

on 10/10/2001 1:25:00 AM

This wasn't great by any means, but it wasn't terrible either. The lotion is kinda light, and the shimmer is kinda skimpy... I ended up adding mac silver dusk to it for some better dimension and that seemed to work pretty well.

on 8/24/2001 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used this only a couple times before I misplaced the bottle somewhere - damn good thing I didn't pay for it! I prefer a thicker, more moisturizing lotion with a bit more shimmer to it. This is pretty, but I've achieved a better glowing body from Skinmarket's Shimmer lotion.

on 8/10/2001 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This was an average shimmer product. I am warm toned with medium skin, so gold is flattering on me. It is messy to apply, and i noticed if you don't blend/spread it right away, it "crinkles" up in tiny lines where there is more product...yuck!
It is passable, but i would suggest getting something else since there are so many shimmer products out now.

on 7/31/2001 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This product does give the skin a golden shimmer that is very subtle. I do like it but think the price is ridiculous for a lotion. I won't purchase it again, but will search for something similiar at a lower cost.
*update* this has since been discontinued at benefit. It retailed for $18. The new Jergens shimmer lotion is very similiar.

on 6/14/2001 12:20:00 PM

This was an OK product. The sparkle did not show up on me well (you could see it if you were 1/2 inch away from my skin) and the smell was like Vaseline Intensive Care lotion, but it did moisturize well. I guess there are some uses for it.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products