October 21, 2014 | 1197 users online

Cleansers - Burt's Bees - Deep Cleansing Cream with Soap Bark and Chamomile

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by LadyMonique21

I'm loving this product so far! I picked this cleanser up from Walmart yesterday. I've seen it in passing since I frequently buy other Burt's Bees products (peach and willow bark scrub, herbal blemish stick and the oil spot treatment), but I figured since my skin is very oily the whole "creme cleanser" wasn't for me. But after using the peach and willow bark scrub I tried it out and WOW...my face felt so clean, but not tight or dried out, or either super oily that some cleansers make my skin. This product seems to have a very pleasant medium. And it'll probably be hard to believe when I say this but for the past few weeks I switched to the Neutrogena natural lines (because Burt's bees products were so hard to find). And my skin turned to crap...and this past week especially, thanks to Mother Nature (it was a pimple popping time haha). But after using this product last night I woke up without an oily face (which is usually what I wake up to :/), clear skin, and virtually no bumps on my face! My popped pimples even healed up and are barely noticeable. I love this cleanser! It smells good (like lemons mixed with candy, which I love) and works good! It may be a bit pricey but most natural products are around the same price. I'll never again be too lazy to search for Burt's bees products again! My skin is almost as nice as it looked before I switched to Neutrogena naturals.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by pinkstrawberii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. If I wear makeup I don't solely rely on this cleanser to help me get it off because it just won't. But on the days I don't wear makeup (which is most of the time lol) I find that this leaves me skin feeling clean and refreshed. Doesn't leave it feeling overly dry either. I like that it's a cream and the fact that it has some menthol in it. The menthol may be too much though for some who have really sensitive skin.
It helps my breakouts to tame a bit, too.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by lovechanel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried rubbing it into my face for a while and still, it does not clean your face. I use neutragena toner afterwards and the cottonball is full of make-up which my neutragena cleanser does not leave behind. The menthol makes you think your face is clean but try using a make-up remover afterwards and observe all the grime left behind, I think this is one of the reasons people are noting their pores get clogged. Don't bother.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by ThatDarnCass

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I recently picked up a bottle of this cleansing cream because I was out of my old stuff and thought it looked interesting. I am so glad I did! My skin is mostly normal, but I have an oily T-zone. The pores on my nose are typically huge--filled with blackheads and lots of oil. I also tend to break out around my chin area. Recently I've become more conscious about not resting my chin in my hands, which has helped clear up the breakouts on my chin although not completely. I started using this product about a week ago and am simply amazed. My chin is completely clear, and it's like a miracle worker for my nose. In the past week, it's completely cleared up all blackheads (seriously, I have none-- I'm shocked!) and my pores are noticeably smaller. Which, in turn, has helped so that my skin is not as oily throughout the day. My skin feels soft and well-moisturized. Some people have complained about the lack of a lather, but I wasn't bothered by it as it's a cream cleanser and most products that lather contain some type of sulfate which is harsh on skin. Also, the menthol didn't bother me at all. I will definitely be re-purchasing this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Lauraasti

Took a bit for me to get used to a cleanser that doesn't lather at first, but it's really not a big deal. I have slightly acne-prone skin no matter what products I use. Using it along with the BB acne solutions toner, I have noticed a slight difference with less breakouts. I can see how it could cause some more blackheads, but using it with a facial cleanser brush and/or exfoliating sponge should help that a bit. Smells interesting, but I don't mind it! The menthol really does make your skin feel fresh without being overbearing. I'm still exploring BB's products, but so far, I think I'll be purchasing this again. Good size bottle for the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by mintfoxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It smells like strong mint, which I love! But like other reviewers had stated it does bring back black heads. The good side is that it leaves soft skin and my face isn't as oily as it was after using this product for a month.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Tdiamond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this cleanser! Great scent and creamy texture. I don't mind the scent but if you don't like scents it may be a turn off. My face feels great after using this. I love Burt's bees products they are natural and of good quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by smee123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser! I've been using SpectroJel on and off for the last 10 years but wanted something more natural. I'd try different brands of cleansers, but always went back to SpectroJel. It worked for my skin. Until now, this cleanser is great! It doesn't break me out, smells like candy, isn't full of chemicals, and cleans my face while leaving it soft and moisturized. My skin is oily, and I'd recommend it for oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by RachelsLoves

I really love this product. I like to use it to get my face makeup off every night before bed. I also like to use it in the morning while in the shower. I find it leaves my face feeling very soft and moisturized. I just love Burt's Bees and would recommend this product to anyone looking for a new facial cleanser!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Chubilovesyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know but I just love it. And for 10$ you can't beat that. I have oily acne prone skin and this has not brake me out at all. I know all faces are different, but this is what works for me. I put it before wetting my face and remove it with a wash cloth I believe it is called. The finish with my with my witch hazel and I'm done. My face does not get oily and it feels so soft!