July 29, 2014 | 1937 users online

Cleansers - Burt's Bees - Deep Cleansing Cream with Soap Bark and Chamomile

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by mintfoxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It smells like strong mint, which I love! But like other reviewers had stated it does bring back black heads. The good side is that it leaves soft skin and my face isn't as oily as it was after using this product for a month.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Tdiamond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this cleanser! Great scent and creamy texture. I don't mind the scent but if you don't like scents it may be a turn off. My face feels great after using this. I love Burt's bees products they are natural and of good quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by smee123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser! I've been using SpectroJel on and off for the last 10 years but wanted something more natural. I'd try different brands of cleansers, but always went back to SpectroJel. It worked for my skin. Until now, this cleanser is great! It doesn't break me out, smells like candy, isn't full of chemicals, and cleans my face while leaving it soft and moisturized. My skin is oily, and I'd recommend it for oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by RachelsLoves

I really love this product. I like to use it to get my face makeup off every night before bed. I also like to use it in the morning while in the shower. I find it leaves my face feeling very soft and moisturized. I just love Burt's Bees and would recommend this product to anyone looking for a new facial cleanser!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Chubilovesyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know but I just love it. And for 10$ you can't beat that. I have oily acne prone skin and this has not brake me out at all. I know all faces are different, but this is what works for me. I put it before wetting my face and remove it with a wash cloth I believe it is called. The finish with my with my witch hazel and I'm done. My face does not get oily and it feels so soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by aprilelisabeth

Review: I'm in love with this stuff! I have tried everything from visiting the derm to using everything on the shelf that's affordable. Nothing ever simultaneously kept my skin soft and moist, while clearing my pores. It cleans deep down, but it's very gentle. I've never had any issues with my skin stinging (happened with gentle products like purpose) and I think I owe that to the product being a cream cleanser. It calms and soothes my skin and I honestly feel like my skin is as pure as it was when I was a baby. No more excess oil, blackheads, whiteheads, dry patches, or clogged pores. It's that good.

Recommended For: I would recommend this to any skin type who gets clogged pores and breakouts because of them, rather than an actual acne problem. If you feel like this product isn't right for you, I strongly URGE you to find a cream cleanser. I was a human guinea pig and tried every oil, soap, and cleanser out there, but nothing ever helped my skin until I started using a cream. Just sayin'.

My Skin Type: I have combination skin that's oily in the T-zone, and dry patches everywhere else. I wear liquid foundation very well, but have a hard time using powder or concealer without getting flaky. I get white heads in the crease of my chin and in between my brows, black heads all over my nose, and clogged pores in the nose area.

I Use This With:
Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel (2-3x/day)
Alba Jasmine & Vitamin E Moisture Cream (1x/day)
Jojoba Oil (sparingly!) (most nights)
Noxzema Clean Blemish Control Daily Scrub (1x/week)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by GaddesdenGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm so disappointed with this cleanser. I had a trial size which I took away at Christmas, and on the strength of how radiant it made my skin look I ordered a full size tube. At 10 a tube it's not all that cheap. After 3 months I've nearly finished the tube but at the detriment to my pores. This cleanser makes my skin glow and feel lovely BUT it totally clogs my pores. I've spent so long trying to get clear radiant skin, and this just gave me back all the blackheads I'd eliminated. Might be nice for dry skin - very disappointed it didn't work out for me. I'd also agree with some of the reviews that say it feels like it leaves something on your skin, if I only rinsed with cold water it did feel like that but warm water and a wash cloth after this cleanser always left my skin feeling amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by ohdrdoctor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this cleanser because my pores seemed more clogged than usual. After two weeks of use, I'm not sure if my skin is purging or if it's just breaking out. I would only use this after removing makeup as it doesn't really work into the skin well. The menthol is pointless and prevents you from using it on the eye area (seriously, don't). I'll continue to look for improvements but at the moment I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this cleanser off and on for a couple of months and it always seems to help with my acne and moisturize my skin. Never dries me out and it smells and feels wonderful. I personally like the menthol in this, I believe it helps deep clean better. You do have to use a toner after to get all your makeup off. I use Organic lemon juice diluted with water and my face looks flawless.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Liwka

I LOVE this cleanser. I got a sample of it 3 months ago and still have it! It's somewhat expensive (as all natural products are) but you get a lot of bang for you buck, since it lasts a while.
Personally, I use it in the morning. The smell wakes me up and makes me feel energized. It doesn't leave a soapy after effect like my old morning cleanser did. My skin looks amazing afterwards and since I rarely wear make it, that's a plus!
Since I have combination skin, I use a different cleanser to clear my acne, so I am not to sure if this clears my skin or not, but it's looking like my pre-18 year old skin.

Give this product a try! You'll love it!