Davines Nounou

4.2

Water, cetearyl alcohol, glcerin, cetrimonium chloride, dimethicone, behenyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, hydrogenated sweet almond oil, creatine, amodimethicone, dicaprylyl ether, C30-45 alkyl methicone, C30-45 olefin, simmondsia chinensis seed oil (jojoba), lauryl alcohol, rhizobian gum, glyceryl linoleate, disopropyl adipate, glyceryl linolenate, ascorbyl palmitate, solanum lycopersicum (tomato) fruit/leaf/stem extract, tocopherol, lecithin, benzophenone-4, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, butylenes/ethylene/styrene copolymer, alcohol denat., methylparaben, ethylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, potassium sorbate, citric acid, CI 19140/ yellow 5, CI 42090/ blue 1, Ci 14700/ red 4, caramel, benzyl salicylate, fragrance.

I love this conditioner. I have lots of fine, curly, highlighted hair and this really moisturizes without making it feel too heavy. It also works great as a deep conditioner if you leave it on for awhile.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I get the $8 2oz tub from my salon and I actually use this as a styling cream when I want my hair to be soft and sleek. My hair is naturally wavy, frizzy and thick/coarse and needs constant nourishment. I love this stuff but I wish it smelled better. I also wish it didn't sweat/separate in the tub, otherwise, I'd buy a larger size. I am not a fan of tubs - I prefer tubes.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

THE conditioner! So nourishing and replenishing. Love it. THE only one I use. I have blonde highlights and my hair is thick but fine. Leaves my hair feeling silky and soft. Definitely worth trying!

$21 for this tiny tub of conditioner is crazy. But slather this through your hair, leave on for 10 minutes or so and your hair comes out buttery soft and shiny. The scent is a bit herbal, not unpleasant, and certainly not like green curry (?). I want to say I wouldn't purchase again because of the price, but the results are definitely worth it. Somewhere, my wallet is quietly weeping.

I tried most of Davines (and many other brands) conditioners but Davines Love Smooth is always the best one in wotever weather. Nounou and other lines are just ok.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I never thought I'd find a product that makes my chlorine & highlight damaged mid length wavy hair feel like silk and have a glossy shine, but I did. But here's the magic ticket: After I wash & condition my hair with NouNou, I ALWAYS put Davines MOMO Moisturizing Anti-Frizz Fluid on after I take the towel off. It smells fresh and light, and helps my round brush glide through my hair as I blow dry it to make it straight. As for the Mask, I use it once a month & leave it in my hair for almost an hour, then use the conditioner after I rinse the Mask off. I've been a hair conditioner junkie forever, in search of my dream to have shiny smooth hair. I finally found it. The conditioner tub design is the only thing I don't like. I wonder if they'd change it if enough consumers complained to the company. Hmmmm... shall we start a campaign?

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Overall I love how this conditioner makes my hair feel. I have lots of fine curly hair and I colour it. This is very gentle on both my colour and my hair. It smoothes and gives tons of moisture without weighing down my hair. My hair is definitely less frizzy when I use this conditioner. There are only 2 things I don't like. I'm not crazy about the smell, I wish it smelled like the Nounou shampoo. The tub package sucks, its easy to get water in the tub when using in the shower. The product is pretty thick, it would probably work in a squeeze tube.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Love this. Leaves my thick, dry and course hair feeling like buttah....

This review is for the Nou Nou pak.

I really didn't want to like this. The tub style packaging seemed inconvenient, but it hasn't been to awkward and I figure this way I will definitely be able to get all of the product out. The smell is okay, not great, but not bad. It has olive butter in it and to me, that's exactly what it smells like.
I paid $25 for this at my salon.

I've been using the Nou Nou pak for about a month as a daily conditioner. Once I week I use it as a mask, leaving it on for an hour or so with my head wrapped. My hair is softer and smoother than it's been in years. I love the Nou Nou pak and will repurchase.

Edited to add: More than a year and a half later, this is still a favorite. I'm on my third tub. My hairdresser has commented on the improvement of my hair since I started using the Nou Nou Pak. I wash with the Davines Vitamin C Active shampoo and condition with the Nou Nou Pak every-other-wash. On the days that I don't use this combo, I use the Davines Yogurt & Museli Stress Shampoo & Conditioner. My only gripe is that I wish it was easier to find. The only place I know to purchase it in my town is at my salon.

First off...to GlitzyGlam- I find it funny that you get annoyed by the fact that no one has clarified whether or not their review is for the mask or the conditioner....shouldn't your review for the mask be under "Treatments"? I'm just sayin'! ;)

This review is for the CONDITIONER (just to clarify). Love, love, love this conditioner. I've only used it twice, but so far I have absolutely no complaints...and I actually like the smell. I'm going to switch off with another conditioner (any suggestions?) because my hair often gets too "used to" a product if that makes any sense. I'll give an update after a month or so.