December 21, 2014 | 1950 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by shiwondabest

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin absorbs this lotion so quickly ! Huge surprise ! It really moisture the skin well and has no greasy/heavy feel. plus the smell is so yummy I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by lbxgreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells great, the fact that it has cocoa butter makes it more convincing that it'll moisturize your skin...which, it does! Not greasy at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Mizmoneypenny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm super fussy When it comes to body lotions. I have so many in my cupboard that I have bought used once then never again. I researched this one thoroughly before purchasing and all of the positive posts and YouTube clips are so spot on.

This feels and smells amazing on my skin. I apply after each shower ( so twice a day) I will def repurchase. The lotion, scent, packaging, price are all fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It smells AMAZING and works! The only bad thing I have to say about it is that it leaves a slight oily residue, but that's not a big deal to me because I apply it before going to bed. For the price, packaging and quality, I would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lovely, and moisturizing for a very good price. This lotion leaves my skin feeling soft, smelling good (like cocoa butter), and supple. Can't ask for more! I would definitely buy it again :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

well I had a good expectation when I bought this stuff as I heared
some good reviews , but unfortunatly I did not found the moisturizing
effect I wanted , also it smells like some medicine no cocoa butter
smell on it . the only good thing is it has a light non greasy
formula which is good for summer so I guess it will work better with someone with an oily skin

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:05:00 AM More reviews by missmaggie

For years Ive been a loyal Hempz user, I was introduced to it years ago and I was hooked from the first time. For the longest time drugstore lotions never did it for me, at best when they felt some what soft after applying it was more like a coating on my skin rather than actually moisturizing my skin and being absorbed. I could always feel the difference so I am going through a phase a.t.m where Im crazy about this particular scent so I bought it and OMG this is the first time in a long time where I can feel like a drugstore product is actually moisturizing my skin!!!! Im in love. It smells great, it does what its supposed to do and it does it well and honestly since Ive had this I kinda forgot about my Hempz lotion lol will def be repurchasing and I highly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by toxickitten94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I did not like this product. I wanted to like it because it smelled really good, but the lotion was way too thin and watery and did not moisturize well. It just make my skin feel sticky and gross.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by misslu990

No matter what I always end up going back to this lotion. I've tried several different lotions in between this for years, but nothing compares to how soft & smooth my skin feels after using this. I have very dry skin except for my face; my skin is especially and obviously more dry in the winter and I love using this both in the winter and summer. This doesn't break my body out at all which I've had a problem with some after I work out because the lotion never feels like it settles into my skin. I know I know, ewg has a low rating on that and that's what drew me back a lot of the times because I do actually value the websites info, but this stuff works for me and there's way more stuff to worry about and all other kinds of stuff you can catch just from walking out your door. I took a chemistry class and out of nowhere asked him his opinion on using petroleum products in lotions and what not and he said that its fine and our skin is made up of acids and all that yada yada yada and that we need it. not sure about all that but whatever i like this product regardless. This takes a little work to rub in at first but once it settles, it sinks into your skin. I do like the smell, but I don't love it entirely. It doesn't remind me if an actual real cocoa butter smell. Price is cheap and a little does go a long way. I like to especially apply this after I shower and let it sink in a few minutes after I apply it before getting dressed. I would recommend this and I will be repurchasing once again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by saraxxk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The only thing I love about this body lotion Is it's smell, which disappears after a short time !
Nothing special about it, it definitely is moisturizing but I prefer the vaseline triple whitening with SPF for day time.
Plus the packaging is cheap mine didn't have a pump.