September 19, 2014 | 1661 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Email Me

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by fihe

Pretty color! it's a matte pinkish-brown. I would use this all year, because it could function as something of a bronzer during the summer, but provide just the right amount of warmth for the face in winter. just make sure you don't use too much, or your face will look like you got a bad tan! (at least, if you're fair like me)

UPDATE 7/27/10: I decided to lower it to 3 lippies just because I find myself not using this color so much since it makes my face look weird for some reason. I guess I'll just use it as an eye color.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2009 6:06:00 PM More reviews by cadarino

I'm surprised so many people like this blush. It is so extremely pale, it hardly shows up on my skin (and I'm not that dark- MAC NC25). I do like that it is matte and doesn't have any glitter/shimmers in it....but the color is so light that it doesn't really do anything.

I would describe the shade as a pale pinky brown/tan. I think it could work as an eyeshadow lid color or maybe as a contouring shade for someone who is really pale. But other than that, it doesn't really do anything for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 10:29:00 AM More reviews by nurjehanyan

Got this shade in the sample kit today. Initially I thought that the colour was dull coz it look brown to me. But I decided to try it anyway. It gave a natural blush shade. Nice..real nice. No regrets getting this blush colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2008 7:39:00 PM More reviews by fireflyglow

(For reference, I wear EDM Beige Fairly Light [winter] / Beige Light Medium [summer])

To be honest right off the bat, I'm a bit iffy on EDM blushes: at first, they don't show up at all, then if I put on a bit more, suddenly, I'm overloaded with blush. I don't know if it's my technique (though I've never had this problem before), the blushes, or a combination of both, but it's enough to make me a bit hesitant.

I was pining after my favorite blush (the now apparently discontinued Clinique Rich Texture Blush in Rich Nude) when I decided to pick this up. I'd read all the fabulous reviews that it got, so when I had a 12-piece kit that I couldn't fill, I threw this in.

My initial thought when seeing it for the first time was that it was far too beigy-brown, and looked like, well, dirt. But on my skin it somehow transformed. Yes, it's still nude, but the tiny tinge of pink brings out the deeper, more robust rose color my cheeks naturally have (okay, okay, a nicer way of saying redness), and blends to a seamless natural, fresh color. I think I've found my new HG blush, and if I may say so myself, it looks pretty damn good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a surprise! I threw this into a sample kit, just to fill the slot, while trying to find a foundation shade. When I got it, it looked rather boring. So I threw it in the drawer. Tonight I decided, on a whim, to just try it. And wow what a surprise! It looked so nice on my very light, slightly olive skin. So natural. It is more brown than the blushes I normally wear, although still some pink too, but the combo made it feel more peachy to me. Which I thought I couldn't wear. I was wrong! Beautiful shade, so natural. Perfect for fair skin. Most blushes come on way too strong for me. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2008 11:07:00 PM More reviews by hindsightbias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my everyday blush. It's subtle enough that I don't feel like I have a lot of makeup on, but it warms up my face. It adds a nice natural glow that I love. It feels light and airy and stays on the whole day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2008 3:36:00 PM More reviews by letsbedazzle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a nice, staple blush. It is a very light, pinkish tan color, that looks rather boring in the pot. When I buff it into my skin (don't just swipe, my 187 makes this invisible) it gives me a tanned, glowy appearance. It is strange a matte shade makes me glow, but I won't disagree! I can't wear bronzers, and this has enough pink in it to make it really natural and beautiful. I just tap a bit more than usual into the lid, and apply with my EM Long Handled Kabuki. I apply right between where one would put a contour and blush, so it sort of doubles as both. It's nearly impossible to over apply, which is reassuring to a Sandy Fair. I definitely recommend to pale girls looking for a non-pink or more natural shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2008 8:44:00 PM More reviews by jenaphile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just got this the other day as part of my sample kit. I agree with most of the MUA reviewers-- it is the perfect shade for fair-skinned girls. It reminds of BE's Clear Radiance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2008 11:45:00 AM More reviews by scridsrolls

Wow, what a surprise. Didn't expect this blush to turn out to be a winner. Threw it in with my free sample kit as a last minute whim. It's an unassuming light tan color with a touch of natural pink. Looks quite pale and honestly, quite boring in the pot. But this is a wonder-worker for fair/light skinned ladies, just behold the reviews here...It warms up my cheeks and gives me that innocent maidenly glow. I do have naturally rosy cheeks however; but I allow some of the rosiness to show through my foundation and add this on top to accent my natural glow. I feel as though I've just walked off the set of Pride and Prejudice when I wear this; it's so understated, yet just enough color to be alluring, looks like a natural healthy "bloom," as Austen called it. I fear this would be too light for medium or darker skin tones but I may be wrong...sometimes the palest blushes really make darker skin glow. This blush is just romantic!! Funny that it's been given such a modern name...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2008 9:36:00 AM More reviews by slsk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really love E-mail Me. I'm a blue eyed, dark strawberry blond, NC20 / Light Medium and blushes can easily overwhelm me. This is a very natural, flushed look, like I've just come back from a nice sunny vacation. I also use it as an eyeshadow on "natural look" days and it sets off my eyes nicely.