November 23, 2014 | 1725 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by YanyCosmetics

I liked this product until I started using a better brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by H3LL00

i love this! It makes my lips silky smooth and smells amazing! It is also very cheap @ $1-3 at walmart! As for the 'it makes your lips dryer'.. I think it only does that if it is used obsessively, like applying it every 2 seconds, because the chapstick lasts 3-4 hours on my lips, with constant drinking of water or occasionally eating something small. I would repurchase it, when I finish my tubes. The tubes last forever, and this gives you a more matte look, and cherry tint. I prefer the spearmint chapstick or nivea strawberry over this, but it is still a favorite! (:

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hated this because:
The scent was gross.
It burned.
It didn't do anything for my lips, it just sat there.
I hated the taste.
It was a waste of money.
It was nothing to rave about, and nothing I want near my lips or in my handbag.

THE END.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by stephycuppycake

The Good:
It's superr duper cheap
You can get it almost everywhere
It has a slight color
Has somee SPF

The Bad:
Bad taste
Not good for sensitive lips
Burns

The Ugly:
Made me get bumps on my lips. But I do have sensitive lips so that might be one reason. Will not ever repurchase /:

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by starlamelissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I cant use cherry chapstick without getting a stinging rash. BOO!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

I've tried so many lip balms recently and they all have left my lips dry and cracked. Same goes for plain coconut oil, unfortunately. This has been leading to me getting an urge to pick the hell out of my lips. This is the only lip balm that works for more than 10 minutes. And it smells good. Maybe some chemicals, but oh well, it does the job.

Edit: The color is a little cheap looking. I think I'd prefer it without the color.
Also ingredients are unnatural and I found out Chapstick is 'addictive' - a better product that genuinely works to moisturize lips is Burt's Bees replenishing lip balm, much better!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by biancagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is by far my favorite chapstick. After going through all the expensive chapsticks that claim to work wonders, (EOS, Maybelline Baby Lips, etc) WHICH HAVEN'T..I always find myself repurchasing this chapstick. WHY?
1. It actually moisturizes your lips
2. Leaves a matte finish with a slight shine, rather than a sticky overly glossy look.
3. Smells/tastes lovely.
4. Gives a sheer cherry tint adding a healthy glow to your lips.
5. Dirt cheap and simple to use.
6. It has SPF.
7. Need I say more?

Seriously, why are you reading a review on this? Go buy it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by scandalous

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love everything about this. For me, this has a teensy bit of pinkish tint to it. Its so slight, but I wouldn't want any more tint than it has. I find myself reaching for this more than lipstick because it's more matte and I can just slick it on without a mirror. SPF 4 isnt much, but its better than nothin'. Love this, will always repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Cherry Chapstick is a necessity for my dry lips. I apply all day every day and I love the moisturized feel and healthy look of my lips. The only thing that bothers me are the ingredients. Still a worthwhile product nonetheless.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 8:08:00 AM More reviews by indierocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried Maybellines Baby Lips and it sucked sooo bad
I wanted to try something different, time and time i always went back to
plain old vaseline. But I learned that it made my lips darker and my snow white appearance would be gone (since im very pale and have black NATURAL hair)
I bought one for me and a friend, since i just felt like giving her one in Food 4 Less back at vegas.
I noticed right away that my lips have been naturally changing back to its natural color.
SO THUMBS UP STRAIGHT UP!