October 22, 2014 | 1855 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hated this because:
The scent was gross.
It burned.
It didn't do anything for my lips, it just sat there.
I hated the taste.
It was a waste of money.
It was nothing to rave about, and nothing I want near my lips or in my handbag.

THE END.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by stephycuppycake

The Good:
It's superr duper cheap
You can get it almost everywhere
It has a slight color
Has somee SPF

The Bad:
Bad taste
Not good for sensitive lips
Burns

The Ugly:
Made me get bumps on my lips. But I do have sensitive lips so that might be one reason. Will not ever repurchase /:

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by starlamelissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I cant use cherry chapstick without getting a stinging rash. BOO!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

I've tried so many lip balms recently and they all have left my lips dry and cracked. Same goes for plain coconut oil, unfortunately. This has been leading to me getting an urge to pick the hell out of my lips. This is the only lip balm that works for more than 10 minutes. And it smells good. Maybe some chemicals, but oh well, it does the job.

Edit: The color is a little cheap looking. I think I'd prefer it without the color.
Also ingredients are unnatural and I found out Chapstick is 'addictive' - a better product that genuinely works to moisturize lips is Burt's Bees replenishing lip balm, much better!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by biancagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is by far my favorite chapstick. After going through all the expensive chapsticks that claim to work wonders, (EOS, Maybelline Baby Lips, etc) WHICH HAVEN'T..I always find myself repurchasing this chapstick. WHY?
1. It actually moisturizes your lips
2. Leaves a matte finish with a slight shine, rather than a sticky overly glossy look.
3. Smells/tastes lovely.
4. Gives a sheer cherry tint adding a healthy glow to your lips.
5. Dirt cheap and simple to use.
6. It has SPF.
7. Need I say more?

Seriously, why are you reading a review on this? Go buy it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by scandalous

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love everything about this. For me, this has a teensy bit of pinkish tint to it. Its so slight, but I wouldn't want any more tint than it has. I find myself reaching for this more than lipstick because it's more matte and I can just slick it on without a mirror. SPF 4 isnt much, but its better than nothin'. Love this, will always repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Cherry Chapstick is a necessity for my dry lips. I apply all day every day and I love the moisturized feel and healthy look of my lips. The only thing that bothers me are the ingredients. Still a worthwhile product nonetheless.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 8:08:00 AM More reviews by indierocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried Maybellines Baby Lips and it sucked sooo bad
I wanted to try something different, time and time i always went back to
plain old vaseline. But I learned that it made my lips darker and my snow white appearance would be gone (since im very pale and have black NATURAL hair)
I bought one for me and a friend, since i just felt like giving her one in Food 4 Less back at vegas.
I noticed right away that my lips have been naturally changing back to its natural color.
SO THUMBS UP STRAIGHT UP!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by lipgloss09junkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is THE chapstick of the century. Cherry chapstick- smells good and works very well as a chapstick. You can also find this chapstick ANYWHERE really cheap.
Like all chapsticks it does not last and you find yourself needing to apply it when you no longer "feel" the chapstick on your lips. The chapstick does condition your lips to a certain extent- makes them softer and smoother with consistent usage.
I am a lipbalm addict (and this was the lipbalm that got me addicted to lipbalm?) I used this everyday, every half an hour, for over two years straight.
If I recall properly, a chapstick used to last me about a month which is pretty good seeing as some only last me a couple of weeks!
Perhaps, it is just my lips but I have black spots on my bottum lip ....lack of sunscreen? The cherry chapstick does have an SPF of 4 but that doesn't really help. I am not sure about the ingrediants but I do believe they are not the best so please beaware what you put on your lips if you use it on a daily basis. SPF products have become very important to me now. It does however give the sheerest of sheerest of pinkish tint to the lips (It will make unpigmented lips look slightly healthier).
In short, there are better chapsticks out there such as MAC lip conditioners, Aveeno lipbalm with spf, and sticky lipglosses which are longer lasting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 3:20:00 AM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Great basic lipbalm. A classic. Katy Perry even endorses it, lol. And for less than $2, you can't really go wrong. I love the smell, consistency, lasting power, and moisturization of this. I also love that it contains SPF... so it's great for both the summer and the winter.