October 25, 2014 | 870 users online

Treatments - Healthy Hoof

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by GingerLemon

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I have always had nails that peel and couldn't grow my nails out. Healthy Hoof really moisturizes my nails and cuticles. My nails are in much better condition and have grown out nicely ; I don't coddle my nails at all. Definitely a keeper.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

The full name of this product is Healthy Hoof Intensive Protein Treatment.

Instructions say to to "Massage daily into nails and cuticles to nourish and moisturize."

As I wear nail polish that I remove weekly, I waited until the evening I removed my polish to use this on my clean bare nails so it could remain overnight. In the morning, my nails felt stronger and looked moisturized.

As with all nail strengtheners that contain protein, if used too long, it can cause nails to become dry and brittle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by KellyVWeb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Pro: Works great for nail growth!

Con: With repeated use, the amount of protein in this dries out my nails and causes them to break. When I use hair products too frequently that contain a lot of protein my hair becomes brittle. Same thing with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by missyd915

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is awesome and the amount you get for the price is amazing. I bought it when i moved house 7mths ago for roughly 2.99GBP and still have over half the pot left. I use it most days and if i dont have polish on, multiple times daily. I was using burts bees lemon butter cuuticle cream but when i started using this for nail strength i found i didn't need to and my burts bees has been virtually untouched for months as this seems to do even better at moisturising the cuticle aswell as adding strength to the nails. I will be buying this faithfully for life!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff works! I'm so amazed. I've tried so many of these creams with slow or no results, either because they had nothing or little beneficial in them. Not this product. It's full of high quality ingredients at a dirt cheap price, which makes it even more amazing. Now one of my staples.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2010 8:54:00 AM More reviews by lalaithan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'd call this product good, but it wasn't great or what I needed for my dry skin/cuticles. My hands get very dry since I do a lot of work with them. It takes a while to sink in as well, so I left some greasy paw prints all around for a bit. The jar lasted about a month or so of maybe 1-3 times a day application of both hands and feet cuticles. It did moisturize (just not enough) and had a nice smell, though! The problem I had with the packaging wasn't that it was a jar, it's that it's a #5 plastic and I can't recycle that here. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by lynndie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this product based on the reviews, and I have to say that this is a really good product. Like some other reviewers, I am prone to peeling nails and dry cuticles. This stuff keeps my cuticles in shape, and I'm even experiencing some nail growth. I tried Burt's Bees lemon cuticle butter. It was alright, but I like Healthy Hoof better--especially given the amount you get for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by DDGattina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a nail abuser. I don't wear gloves while doing dishes or cleaning, I use my nails to do stuff that nails were never intended to do, like pry out staples. And I hate nail polish, so can't use nail hardeners either. But Healthy Hoof works much better than hardeners, and it makes nails not only harder, but more flexible/ less brittle. It also imparts a slight sheen that looks more finished than bare nails. It really does an amazing job on nail. Helps cuticles too, but the real benefits here are to nails. Dirt cheap, lasts forever. HG nail product.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

WAAAAAYYYY better than Burt's Bees Lemon Butter cuticle cream and various others that I've tried. Feels good, very conditioning and my cuticles are getting less ragged/dry. Nails are getting stronger too!! Will only use this from now on!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by cfmarie79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE. This stuff is amazing, I will never ever buy any other nail treatment as long as this is being manufactured! Totally my HG. I use it after every shower and before bed everynight with amazing results! I actually had an accident with my finger and bent my ENTIRE long nail back (ouch) and it didn't even crack/split at all... the next day it was like nothing happened! I love the natural ingredients and the lavender smell is so nice and calming. I rub it into my nails at night while watching tv and just love love love it! Run do not walk to CVS and get it now!