November 26, 2014 | 1727 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Drama Clean refreshing shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I honestly always love Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners. I love Hello Hydration, I use that as my daily shampoo. My hair gets oily very quickly, second day hair doesn't stand a chance on my hair. I decided to try a clarifying shampoo for a once a week deep clean and I love it. It smells like fresh citrus and does a great job of cleaning my hair, second day hair doesn't feel as nearly oily as not using a clairying shampoo. Of course I don't use this every other day, I mean I could but between heat styling and growing out my hair, my hair would result to breakage. Its great to use once a week but don't use everyday. I also use the paring conditioner with this when I do use it. All and all a great find.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im glad I tried this shampoo. My roots were getting so heavy and oily and this brought life back to my hair. I love the way my curls came to life after one use. This is not an everyday shampoo, im sure my fine hair would get very dry if used daily but to get rid of residue this is so good. My hair is shoulder lenght, fine, dry ends, and coloured. I use different products in my hair like serums and hairspray, mousse and moroccan oil. It was starting to look so dull. Im sure this would be great as a make up brush cleaner too. The conditioner for this is great too, light and moisturizing with a fresh scent.

Edit: used my regular shampoo the next day and noticed it had a great boost from this treatment, definately something i will use at least once a month

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Goodjams

Relied on MUA reviews to buy this product but it stripped my fine coloured mature hair dry a little more than I'd like. The shampoo does clean really well, smells yummy and is a good price, but at the end of the day, a girl needs to know that her colour stays firm and is not left with straw like hair. Won't re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

This product smells really great and lathers really well. It has a fresh fruity/floral scent and does not leave greasy residue in your hair. The only drawback about this product is that I don't trust it for color treated hair. I highlight my hair every few months and i want to keep the color preserved and fresh. I do not use this shampoo right after I get my hair done but i do use it a few months into it. I would reccomened using this on non-blonde color treated hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow. I am simply amazed at how effective drugstore clarifying shampoos are in cleaning my makeup brushes. I thought I had found love with VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze, but Drama Clean will definitely have to be its permanent replacement. It doesn't seem to be as easily accessible as some of the other Herbal Essences shampoos, as I was only able to locate it at one particular Walgreen's ($4.99, sold without its matching conditioner, I might add). But it's definitely worth finding if you're in the market for a new makeup brush cleanser, as this shampoo really is quite stripping and extremely effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by natasha102002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently found a small bottle lying around. I've almost used it up, and I will be getting a big bottle. This is simply a shampoo. It cleans you hair and smells good with a little moisture. It's simple, and cleans your hair. It's not a clarifying shampoo. Used with Herbal Essences Colour Me Happy Conditioner, I have happy, soft, bouncy, shiny hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by aksharad

I agree with the reviewer below me, this stuff is "cheap and cheerful". I use this about once a week when my hair feels greasy and dirty, and it cleans my hair amazingly well. It also makes my hair feel really bouncy and "light". I'm not a fan of the fruity bubbly smell, however I can tolerate it. The packaging is cute and you get a LOT for the price. I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use because I feel it would be really drying and harsh for your hair. This by no means is a nourishing/moisturizing/softening shampoo. It claims to clean your hair, and it does just that!

EDIT: I especially like to use it after a massaging my hair with a mix of coconut oil and castor oil. It really gets all the oil out of my hair and my hair feels really silky and beautiful :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by smootsa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

you can't go wrong with this shampoo. it's cheap and cheerful, and it really works on greasy hair - my teenage kids go through bucket loads and it works every time. i use it periodically to remove product build up and it does a great job ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by MissMargarita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this yesterday. I had some buildup at my roots so I was hoping this would clean my hair really well. It did not let me down! The smell is okay, not great but not horrible like some have said on here. It did a great job of cleaning all the buildup at my scalp. I used a different brand of conditioner and my hair does not feel dry. I hope this continues to work great and my hair doesn't get used to it!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by FallenWish

I don't like this shampoo very much. It seems to do an okay job of cleansing, but it leaves my hair with that gross waxy slick feeling. I feel like I was having quite a bit of breakage when I used this shampoo, too. It dried out my scalp a little as well. And the smell....I usually love Herbal Essences smells but this one was just weird. I miss the old Herbal Essence. D: