December 19, 2014 | 1566 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Sensual Amber EDT

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by jennafille

I wore this to the movies with a group of friends. Afterwards, back at my friend's house, we kicked back and watched another film. One guy I was particularly interested in cuddled next to me on the floor and soon, he kept leaning in and grazing my neck. I realized that that was where I had sprayed it - the back of my neck. He made every effort to get closer to me and I swear it was my scent that mesmerized him ;) Beautiful fragrance for cozy autumn days and nights.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Thena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this based on the reviews. This was one of my first BBW products as well. I do like the BBW EDT formula; it's comparable to some perfumes which are twice the price. It lasts and doesn't smell alcoholic or cheap. Now the scent:

* Top Notes: Bergamot, Wild Berries, Succulent Plum
* Mid Notes: White Rose, Orange Flower, Lotus Petals, Iris
* Base Notes: Amber, Creamy Sandalwood, Vanilla, Patchouli, Praline, Musk

I really wanted to like this, but at first, I didn't love it. On me, the scent goes to the base notes after 30 mins and I smell too sweetly of vanilla for most of the day. But the scent grew on me. By night time, the smell becomes really creamy, warm, delicious and very "sensual amber". I love it now and it's a good price.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by thandiepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Purchased this fragrance because i read that it is a dupe for the exquisite flowerbomb by viktor and rolfe. Have used this for a couple of weeks now and I love it. It is a gorgeous fruity fragrance with warm, seductive amber. What it is not, however, is a dupe for flowerbomb. This fragrance has its own unique personality - best experienced on a cool winter evening.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by tairourou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Thank you, mua! I probably never would have discovered this if it wasn't for the good reviews on here. I love the whole sensual amber line, and it all started with the EDT. The great thing about this is that, on me, it lasts all day--great if you don't have time to go back and reapply later on. To me, this scent is warm, sensual, and comforting. I know it's more of a winter scent, but I love it so much that I wear it year-round.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 12:51:00 PM More reviews by sherrier

I have been wearing this for the last few weeks and I love it. It stays for quite on while on my skin and doesn't turn cheap smelling on me. It smells just as good later in the day as it did early. It is creamy, soft and warm. I wear it lightly to work and use a little more when I go out in the evenings. Right now this is my favorite fragrance. Others I wear are Burberry Brit, Burberry Beat, and Giorgio She. The price was great with a coupon I had. This is my first EDT from Bath and Body and I will say that I am impressed. However, I did not like the body mist in this fragrance.....it had to much alcohol and turned really bad on me later in day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't wear Sensual Amber myself, but it's currently my mom's signature scent. Even though I know it's what she wears, for some reason when I see her I always say "You smell so good...what *is* that?" It's a very warm, comforting scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely one of my all time favorite scents, I always have a stock of this available somewhere around. Every time I wear this I always get compliments. I'm so happy that this one is back & hopefully to stay!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by MissIrene85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It's crazy I spent so much money on so many difference perfumes from Juicy Couture, to Vera Wang, to D&G.........and for some reason the most compliments come from this scent! I guess it just goes well with my skin, and boy am I one happy person to work well with something that's extremely affordable compared to all the other scents I've tried and haven't gotten as many compliments on. Silly of me to stop using this. Won't happen again!

FYI- It's a very sweet, but likely fruity scent, it's hard to describe but it's definitely a great and "seductive" scent.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by JenniStarBrite

Holy wow....OK I DON'T like this LOL BUT...I don't like it because it is a NEAR EXACT dupe for Flowerbomb edp!

I sprayed this on and was like "wow that smells familiar. I wonder why.' When I got home and hubby sniffed me I remembered why.

Him: "Eww...I thought you got rid of that stinky BO perfume." (yes flowerbomb lovely as it it smells like BO on me! GROSS!)

Me: "I did. It's a diff perfume."

Him: "I don't like it. Take it off."

So yes..not only to my nose is it a dupe but to hubby's too apparently and this man so infrequently notices anything I wear. FLowerbomb and Sensual Amber are the only 2 he has ever HATED vehemently.

If you love FB but hate the price, try this. On sale I got it for $6.25

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 7:59:00 AM More reviews by laurenmf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! It smells amazing - warm, creamy, cozy, and alluring. It's more of a cold weather scent, but sometimes I put it on before bed or going out in the summer. I don't get the fruity notes that others have noticed, but it does smell delicious! I have around 30 scents in rotation, but I wear this more than any of them -my absolute favorite!