April 20, 2014 | 874 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Liquidlast Liner - Point Black

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by piradanan9

This is amazing product. It s last all day and for sure it's water proof. I have to wipe it hardly 3 times and I m so tired but I love it as I will be sure that it will not make second line at the middle of my eyelid which I really hate it. I found that the brush is too small and quite short it made difficult to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by localholyp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down the longest-lasting, most waterproof eyeliner I have ever used. Don't even need primer for it. It is not particularly easy to apply and God help you if you mess up, but once on it will NOT. BUDGE. I work in a coffeeshop which can be pretty grueling but no matter how long my day has been or how sweaty and gross I got during work, my eyeliner looks the same at the end of the night! My main complaint is that the product very quickly dried out a bit and has become much less manageable to apply, it's definitely kind of gooey. BUT if you are careful enough you can still make it look great. Definitely buying again for now.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Katherine2105

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this eyeliner and nothing else for the last 3 years. The staying power is incredible. I used to suffer from smeared eyeliner all the time but this has helped soo much! highly pigmented, however not so good for beginners as t is very hard to remove. It also tends to irritate the eyes. not badly for me, but enough that at the end of the day i have to remove it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by mellynnmac

The only eyeliner that works for my super oily lids! I always wear makeup to the gym and its actually insane how great my eyeliner looks by the end of a spin class/zumba. If only I could find a lower lash line pencil that was this awesome. Price wise, the product is fairly reasonable because of how little you apply and how long a vial lasts. I typically replace mine every 3 months and I wear this liner every single day. Just a heads up everyone, although MAC currently has said nothing about the product being discontinued in the Point Black colour, the girls at my local Mac counter and Mac store have mentioned that they are being continuously shipped less and less and are finding it harder to get it in. They think that it MAY be discontinued, so perhaps purchase several tubes at once if you can !

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by pailbluesea

*great* staying power, looks amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

Hands down the best liquid liner I've ever used. I love that it's a true black, and once applied, it does not budge or fade one bit. I have oily lids so this is really does the job for me, and stays looking freshly applied all day. I like the brush liner that it comes with, it's super thin which means I can get a nice precise line, or build it up to whatever thickness I desire. To remove, a good oil-based remover should do the trick.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by nikoletta2012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall I like this product. It STAYS! After about 10 seconds, you better have the line that you want. It is very dark which is great for creating a nice strong winged look.
The brush it comes with is not worth mentioning, I use my own liner brush from MAC. The consistency is a little tricky to work with, but practice makes perfect, and when you get it, it looks great.
It is non-irritating, waterproof, and completely smudge proof in my experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Ellety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely live for this liquid eyeliner! I crease in one of my lids and despise the look of liner that has creased to my upper lid. This liner does not budge and I like the applicator. It takes only about 30 secs to dry then it's there until you remove it with eye makeup remover. The only downfall is that it clumps up before the product is done. The other part I love about it is that it is the blackest black which is hard to find in a waterproof liner.

I try as many different liners to achieve my winged eye look, but this works the best! (even compared to Makeup Forever's aqua eyes or drugstore brands) This is the ONE liner that I must have in my collection at all times!

Highly recc'd!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by sysco9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product retails for aound 18$ in Canada. At first I was blown away by the incredible staying power. The staying power is so good that you could honestly put your head under water and it will not budge! The color is VERY dark which is great for me. The price for me is honestly fine, I dont mind it and already have repurchased. This product can be messy at first if you have not had alot of experience with liquid liner, so I would definetly not recommend it for begginers. Only downfall is recently I have noticed it has been fading alittle as the day has gone on, which I feel is odd but I will still repurchase! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by ohsailor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used to love Liquidlast and it definitely has it's positive points but unfortunately, it irritates my eyes so much. They feel gritty and itchy and painful whenever I use it.
Which is a pity as it is incredibly long lasting and so easy to apply.
It really makes your eyes pop and the black is deep and intense.
The price is pretty reasonable and certainly in line with other similar brands that are medium/high end and it certainly lasts a while (and I used to wear this every.single.day) so you get value for money.
Unfortunately, along with the incredible itching that I get, after only an hour or so, this stuff can be impossible to remove. And I would often wake up with remnants the morning after despite carefully trying to take it off with a variety of removers.
Also, if you happen to get any remnants off with your cleanser, it sticks to your sink and it's a hard task trying to clean it away.

If my eyes didn't itch so badly, I would probably re-purchase but I'm going to stick to a cheaper and less aggravating alternative.