December 22, 2014 | 908 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Liquidlast Liner - Point Black

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I give this a 3 for staying power but I really didn't like it at all. It is very wet and the line it draws looks too artificial to me. I like a more natural looking line such as what you would get with a gel liner. Plus, you absolutely can't use this on your waterline. It transfers into your eye and boy does that hurt. I prefer to have something that I can use around my eyes as well as in the waterline so I returned this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by alix1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm kind of on the fence about this one. I'm a long term user of liquid liner and I have to say the staying power on this one is legendary. I have really oily eyelids and this does stay put.
The pigment, as most other users have stated, is excellent.
On the downside and the main reason I'm not sure I'll repurchase (though I have said yes because I know I probably will!!) is the length of time it takes to dry. Honestly - its ages, like at least a good 5 mins. If you chance it too quickly it transfers ontoyour upper eyelid - grrrr.
For newer users to liquid liner, it's not an easy starting point. It doesnt flow easily and the brush isn't the easiest I've had to work with,I think you need to be fairly expert in your application.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by ellfabric

This is the only eyeliner that stays on my oily lids and it's so pigmented. The staying power is AMAZING. When the SA told me years ago that I can swim with this on my eyes, I didn't believe her! It's my HG eyeliner and I've repurchased this many times. However, removing it can be a pain cuz it adheres so closely to the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by jlin0913

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner i have found to date with staying power. Slightly on the expensive side given the small size but worth the money. Color is very pigmented. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by NinaVKane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. Words cannot describe how much I love how this product stays on my eyes. I do not have to worry about walking to the restroom, at the end of long work day, with black liner smears all over my face. There's just one thing....MAC says it's discontinued!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! I buy this stuff religiously.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by brghteyedangel

I bought this product when I went to Hawaii after I read a bunch of reviews about how waterproof it was. I loved it! It stayed on through hours of swimming. My sisters borrowed it on our trip and it became their fav too. One of my sisters has issues with eyeliner smudging and running and works 12 hr shifts at an emergency hospital. She wears it everyday bc of its staying power. It is a little difficult to get off but I use homemade makeup remover and its fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by claratea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Hands down the best liquid liner ever. A very dark, matte colour, one swipe will do it and it isn't coming off until you use makeup remover. I wish wish wish it came in other colours.

* update - I've gone cruelty free so have had to say goodbye to MAC, I found a great substitute in illamasqua precision ink. Plus they have a few colours including gold and aubergine!! Lasts forever and isn't as difficult to take off. Plus it's cruelty free!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by rinaaaaax3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first bought it I was very impressed because the liner stayed put throughout sweaty summer days and didn't budge much on my ridiculously oily eyelids. Now I think that my skin might have built up a resistance to it or something because I notice on days where I sweat or it's just humid it tends to fade and some of it comes off. I recommend it for people with combination/normal or dry skin but if your eyelids are as oily as mine you should pass. Was good at first but now I'm still on the hunt for a long lasting eyeliner :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by piradanan9

This is amazing product. It s last all day and for sure it's water proof. I have to wipe it hardly 3 times and I m so tired but I love it as I will be sure that it will not make second line at the middle of my eyelid which I really hate it. I found that the brush is too small and quite short it made difficult to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by localholyp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down the longest-lasting, most waterproof eyeliner I have ever used. Don't even need primer for it. It is not particularly easy to apply and God help you if you mess up, but once on it will NOT. BUDGE. I work in a coffeeshop which can be pretty grueling but no matter how long my day has been or how sweaty and gross I got during work, my eyeliner looks the same at the end of the night! My main complaint is that the product very quickly dried out a bit and has become much less manageable to apply, it's definitely kind of gooey. BUT if you are careful enough you can still make it look great. Definitely buying again for now.