September 1, 2014 | 1402 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Liquidlast Liner - Point Black

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by jlin0913

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner i have found to date with staying power. Slightly on the expensive side given the small size but worth the money. Color is very pigmented. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by NinaVKane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. Words cannot describe how much I love how this product stays on my eyes. I do not have to worry about walking to the restroom, at the end of long work day, with black liner smears all over my face. There's just one thing....MAC says it's discontinued!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! I buy this stuff religiously.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by brghteyedangel

I bought this product when I went to Hawaii after I read a bunch of reviews about how waterproof it was. I loved it! It stayed on through hours of swimming. My sisters borrowed it on our trip and it became their fav too. One of my sisters has issues with eyeliner smudging and running and works 12 hr shifts at an emergency hospital. She wears it everyday bc of its staying power. It is a little difficult to get off but I use homemade makeup remover and its fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by claratea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Hands down the best liquid liner ever. A very dark, matte colour, one swipe will do it and it isn't coming off until you use makeup remover. I wish wish wish it came in other colours.

* update - I've gone cruelty free so have had to say goodbye to MAC, I found a great substitute in illamasqua precision ink. Plus they have a few colours including gold and aubergine!! Lasts forever and isn't as difficult to take off. Plus it's cruelty free!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by rinaaaaax3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first bought it I was very impressed because the liner stayed put throughout sweaty summer days and didn't budge much on my ridiculously oily eyelids. Now I think that my skin might have built up a resistance to it or something because I notice on days where I sweat or it's just humid it tends to fade and some of it comes off. I recommend it for people with combination/normal or dry skin but if your eyelids are as oily as mine you should pass. Was good at first but now I'm still on the hunt for a long lasting eyeliner :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by piradanan9

This is amazing product. It s last all day and for sure it's water proof. I have to wipe it hardly 3 times and I m so tired but I love it as I will be sure that it will not make second line at the middle of my eyelid which I really hate it. I found that the brush is too small and quite short it made difficult to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by localholyp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down the longest-lasting, most waterproof eyeliner I have ever used. Don't even need primer for it. It is not particularly easy to apply and God help you if you mess up, but once on it will NOT. BUDGE. I work in a coffeeshop which can be pretty grueling but no matter how long my day has been or how sweaty and gross I got during work, my eyeliner looks the same at the end of the night! My main complaint is that the product very quickly dried out a bit and has become much less manageable to apply, it's definitely kind of gooey. BUT if you are careful enough you can still make it look great. Definitely buying again for now.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Katherine2105

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this eyeliner and nothing else for the last 3 years. The staying power is incredible. I used to suffer from smeared eyeliner all the time but this has helped soo much! highly pigmented, however not so good for beginners as t is very hard to remove. It also tends to irritate the eyes. not badly for me, but enough that at the end of the day i have to remove it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by mellynnmac

The only eyeliner that works for my super oily lids! I always wear makeup to the gym and its actually insane how great my eyeliner looks by the end of a spin class/zumba. If only I could find a lower lash line pencil that was this awesome. Price wise, the product is fairly reasonable because of how little you apply and how long a vial lasts. I typically replace mine every 3 months and I wear this liner every single day. Just a heads up everyone, although MAC currently has said nothing about the product being discontinued in the Point Black colour, the girls at my local Mac counter and Mac store have mentioned that they are being continuously shipped less and less and are finding it harder to get it in. They think that it MAY be discontinued, so perhaps purchase several tubes at once if you can !

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by pailbluesea

*great* staying power, looks amazing.