August 21, 2014 | 1875 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I cannot use this anymore. My skin is getting dryer and more delicate (annoying) as I get older. The last few times I used this it literally took a layer of skin off my chin and nose. The day after it looked like old sunburn. The first time it happened I gave it a pass but the results replicated with two additional uses. In the bin it went.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Malika1380

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok if not used everyday as personally it dried my skin out but ok as deep clean rather than an exfoliant I'd say every two to three days

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by MissNostalgia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Got a sample bottle of this from a sample service; it was either GlossyBox or BirchBox, I don't remember specifically.

I used it all, but, I'm really not impressed and won't be repurchasing.

I don't like the shaker style bottle.

I don't like that it smells like plain, ordinary hand soap.

I don't like that it dissolves into nothingness when I used it, I really didn't find it to be an exfoliant.

I don't like that it massively dried out my face.

And to be honest? Like seriously honest? I really believe that someone got a bar of soap, took it over a cheese-grater, put it in a little plastic bottle with a high price tag, and slapped a name on it that loads of people follow like a cult.

I'll look into some of their other products, but I won't be buying this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very unimpressed with this pricy product. Daily use was irritating. I won't purchase it again. Going back to my tried and true 2x a week Olay exfoliation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Chl0eD

Absolutely love this product!

I have super oily skin and have been using the daily microfoliant alongside the derma clay cleanser and active moist moisturiser and love the results!

I am beginning to break out again now (which is totally normal!) so am excited to see the results in a few months time when it clears again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by brokejaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product!! I have very oily, acneic skin. I'm able to use this product every morning without getting any irritation. It's definitely suitable for pretty much every skin type. The packaging isn't the best but it's probably one of the better options for a product of this kind. I would recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Memz888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was sceptical about this product at first. It seems like a catch 22 for me. On the one hand it makes my skin polished and lovely looking, however by the middle of the day I feel tight and more dry than when I don't use it. I am now using it every other day and I do think it is having a positive effect on my skin. It seems to be bringing all of the spots from under the surface out, which in the long term will improve the look of my skin. All in all I am very happy with the dermalogica range and will continue to use for now. Ill post an update if anything changes. NOTE: I have combination skin and would not recommend using this product everyday due to the drying effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 6:49:00 AM More reviews by rain1967

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

have used this for several years on and off for the extra special feeling of a great clear skin. feels lovely and soft after using and great to know you can use more often if needed.
love it !

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by LBooz16

Great exfoliant for anyone who is very sensitive and who have problems finding an exfoliant their skin can tolerate. It's light and fluffy and feels great to use. As long as your not intolerant to salicylic acid you should have no bad reactions to this light weight exfoliant. Good choice for someone on retin-a and fighting the daily flakiness.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by seannaghorr

This is an okay product. I have mild acne so I did not want to use an abraisive scrub as an exfoliator. I decided to get this as it is a powder which you wet to create a paste. It does give the skin a nice, smooth feel however if you want a good exfoliation then this is not the product for it. I tried to apply makeup after using this as my weekly exfoliator and it didn't really do anything to remove the dry skin. Didn't work for me but I do think it could suit certain people.