April 20, 2014 | 1924 users online

Lipstick - New York Color - Ultra Last Lip Wear -- 405B Blue Rose

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by camerrim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A really fun, BRIGHT fushia that I love and can wear everyday because I'm into bold colours. $1.57 (Canadian) at wallmart so you can't go wrong, and it looks gorgeous with a clear gloss on top.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by spacebear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

After hearing good reviews about this color in particular, I went out to my local CVS and picked it up. It was SO cheap (2-3 bucks). I was surprised by the quality when I applied it, I didn't expect it to be so smooth! Not only is it smooth, but the color looks good on just about any skintone! Definitely going to be wearing this a lot!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Yashuragi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Blue Rose is a gorgeous deep fuschia with blue duochrome shine. The formula is dry, so lip balm beforehand is a must. Coverage is sheer, but can be built up to a bright opaque intensity. One or two light swipes is perfect for daytime, while heavier application is perfect for night. The packaging is quite annoying; the lipstick does not twist all the way down into the tube, and if you're not careful it will smear everywhere. The cap doesn't adequately seal, and would pop off when thrown around in a make-up bag. Extra care is needed when using and storing this lipstick. But for such a cheap price and lovely colour, I'd bear with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by MunsterGhoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this color, it is a pinkish purple with blue undertones. It has really great color pay off. I got mine for a 1.99 at rite aid. I was afraid this might be a little dry and crayon like. I went out and bought a second one just because I love it so much

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 6:04:00 AM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow. Neon lips.

I love the color. I am pale and this color really works for me. I apply, blot, apply, blot, and leave it kinda matte so it's not overwhelming. I have pretty full lips and save this for when I'm out - wouldn't wear it to work or anywhere I needed to look serious.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by hopelessheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color but I loathe the packaging. The product doesn't go all the way in the tube so nicking it is easy when you're trying to close it. The plastic cap is not very secure and has opened up in the small makeup bag where I carry my lip products. And this led to blue rose being all over the inside. Then again it was dirt cheap so what could I expect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this! Lightweight but moisturizing. The color really brightens the face and makes your teeth look white. If I ever dressed up as barbie, I'd buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by BlueSkiesAbove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An AWESOME color. and great formula. This is a nice color for daytime wear, and applied thickly it wears well at night too, esp. while wearing dark colors. The blue undertone also brightens your smile. This color is so beautiful, and as others have called it, 'a guilty pleasure'. I wear this color when I want to wear my bright pink lippie, with an edge, without reaching for a pepto pink, or barbie pink. It has a blue sheen when the light hits it just right. Reminds me of Love My Lips color 'Far Out Fuchsia', with that color being more fuchsia based, and NYC's Blue Rose, has a pink base. Both colors have that iridescent blue sheen that is barely there. If you enjoy those deep, bright pinks then you are sure to enjoy this color. I'm fair skinned, blue eyes/black hair and this lippie looks fabulous on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 2:43:00 AM More reviews by juhnay324

okay this color is lovely! the only problem is it bleads a little so if i could find a lip liner or something to go with it, it would be perfect but i still love the color the packaging is not my favorite you have to be careful with the lid or you can ruin the lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Emmiloves

I would put this this lipstick comparative to NARS and MAC. And its peanuts price-wise!

The colour is a deep fuscia with a slight blue undertone. The colour just works and pops. It's a daring color but one that would suit many complexions. This is literally an absolute bargain. It lasts all day, and is moisturising on the lips yet dosen't show that shiny "cheap lipgloss" look!

The packaging could be better, I don't particularly like the fact you can't twist it down so it's in the tube - but hey, we can't have it all!

An absolute staple in any daring makeup collection!