October 1, 2014 | 1821 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Foaming Face Wash

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by kandyce365000

This product wasnt really bad, but it just doesnt do enough for my skin. It smells good and cleans well but it doesnt really bring out a difference in my skin except for just removing makeup or oil. Where i live, its about the cheapest Oil Of Olay product that you can buy besides the bar soap, so i guess you get what you pay for

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by canadienne91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I had heard that the Olay Classics line is the best for cleaning skin (I don't like cleansers that have a lot of "bells and whistles"). Unfortunately this is absolutely terrible for my skin. I've only been using it for about a week and my skin has completely broken out. I usually only get cystic acne along my cheeks and jaw. But this cleanser gave me "normal" pimples along my forehead and chin, areas where I hardly ever break out. I guess it's back to Cetaphil's gentle cleanser for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by crispytuna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product mainly for a makeup remover at nighttime. I didn't want to use anything with harse ingredients and to remove my makeup at night. For me, it has been great! It is super cheap (I bought it at CVS for $4.99) and when I foam it up on my hands and apply to my face, without much work my makeup is gone (I wear eyeliner, but have yet to test it on heavy duty stuff). I don't really notice a scent but I enjoy how neutral it is because I apply a night cream and head to bed and use skincare cleansers early in the morning. My face does not feel tight after I use it either.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by dyellowrosek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for awhile now and on my third bottle...I like that it does not make my face feel tight after washing, and the fragrance not not bother me at all...i kinda like it actually. My face feels moisturized after using this product. It does not break me out, will continue buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2010 4:25:00 PM More reviews by nonnen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Olay Regenerist Daily Cleanser: for the price, this is the best face wash for my aging-but-oily skin. Hasn't broke me out, feels nice, has tiny little scrubbing granules that are comfortable enough for daily use. I think it's a nice product for that tough inbetween skin that still needs some help with lingering acne but doesn't need the drying effects of an acne treatment.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by CindyYZ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm normally not one to post negative reviews but I really can't stand this cleanser! I too, like many members here, saw Paula Begoun on Oprah where she recommended this product. First, I don't like the scent, it smells really chemical to me. It cleansed ok, but I am not a fan of the "film" that's left behind. I'm going back to my Cetaphil Cleanser for Normal to Oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by dduchov42

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nothing particularly special about this product. I'm a huge Olay fan but unfortunately this one doesn't do much.. doesn't even take off all my makeup. Although, I do wear Estee Lauder DoubleWear which everyone struggles with removing.. but, still, if I'm buying something to cleanse my face it should work!

Pros:
Inexpensive
Not rough on my skin
No breakout issues

Cons:
Doesn't cleanse
If you want to travel with it, you have to squeeze out a HUGE amount of the product in order to close it. I know with most products you have to do this.. but it seems like this one squeezes out a lot more.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by dopalives

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not the best cleanser if you have oily skin. I won't be using it again. It is gentle. Doesn't remove all my makeup though. I need something more thorough without being harsh.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by shaybo8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is really just a simple cleanser, to get rid of makeup and oil. I use it about everyday, just to wash my face w/o harsh acne fighting chemicals. My mom loves this stuff, and so does my grandma, so you ladies with some "experience" can use it too. (:

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2009 9:48:00 AM More reviews by natesmom2244

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is for the Olay Blemish Control Lathering Cleanser. I think it is terrible! It does smell nice but this left my entire face with dry white flakes like i never seen before. Horrible stuff .Burns my eyes too.
I really dislike alot of olay products.