August 29, 2014 | 1959 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Powder Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2008 4:55:00 AM More reviews by TJ9

Just bout the new "golden glow" from the biodegradable collection
love the texture, has a nice highlight to it without glitter.. a perfect bronzy peach

however...
IT BROKE..and now is shattered in pieces .. after only 2 days!!!
ugh:( very upsetting

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Smashbox80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased Ecstasy blush as a part of the LE Decadence collection and its my new favorite blush! I have very fair skin, so color shows up on me very quickly - this blush is the perfect shade of peachy bronze to compliment it. One touch of my large bronzer brush picks up the perfect amount of color for my cheeks and i brush a bit across my nose too. LOVE IT! Because i can use so little, this container will last a long time - hopefully it will be so popular that they make it a permanent part of their cheek color line.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2007 8:05:00 AM More reviews by melocoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have this in Radiance which is a fushcia pink type shade. Bright and cool toned. I don't use it everyday but its great when you want a heavier coloured blush look. It still goes on sheer though so you can build up the colour. Lasts well and good quality. My first Smashbox product and I am interested to try more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2007 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

Smashing Designer - nice subtle shimmery peach. It's a good daily color that provides a bit of glow.

Typically any shimmery blush will make me look really weird by the end of the day because my temples tend to glow naturally. I like mattes due to this but I like this blush a lot! It has some shimmer so it adds a different effect (compared to a matte blush) without me looking like an oily monster in a few hours. Pigmented and easy to blend out plus the it stays on pretty well.

Nothing too special about the packaging. Just a standard screwtop. Would purchase again or try out another color :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2007 8:14:00 AM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smashbox Radiance blush, a bright candy-pink with minimal shimmer. This is my HG candy-pink blush. I was looking around Sephora and this colour took my breath away. If it was absolutely perfect it would have no shimmer at all, but beggars can't be choosers right? Right.Anyway, I've been on the lookout for one of these babies for years, and now Smashbox has made my dreams come true. I don't think the price is too bad either IMHO. I bought a Lancome blush a few months ago and it is nothing compared to this, and I think I paid the same price for less product and more fancy compact. Well I never like the brushes that come with any compacts so I always use my own, making Smashbox the way more economical option. Hurray Smashbox.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2005 12:01:00 AM More reviews by ylrebmik7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Smashbox Beechwood. I finally was able to shell out the $30 (gasp) to buy this (w/ shipping from their website) because I can't find that great perfect shimmering pink color anywhere else. For awhile it was a seasonal color, but I checked their website and they're still selling it. I'm very picky about the pink color I like and this is the perfect color - I don't like any orange or brown tones. The downside is that I'm going through it pretty quickly since I put it on a little heavy since it's such a light, shimmery shade. But it is THE color and I'll buy it again. If you like pinks, try Beechwood.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2005 7:39:00 AM More reviews by TaylaB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although I liked the texture of this blush and the amount of pigment in it. It broke me out so I had to discontinue use after I was only 1/3 of the way through.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2005 12:34:00 AM More reviews by legallylipgloss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite blush color from Smashbox is Smashing Publish, which is a pink blush with peach undertones. I don't look natural in any peach colored blushes even with a tan, but this one is gorgeous and if applied lightly looks very much like a natural flush of color from within your skin. Very silky texture and no glimmer, frost, or sparkles to the powder. I prefer cream blushers from Max Factor over powders for the dewy factor, but this one is a very close contender to becoming a new favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2005 10:11:00 AM More reviews by KathylovesMMU

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have Golden Ray Beige and I love it. It is a nice, natural color that blends very well. It is a soft, subtle look and last all day. I can't wait to buy more of the blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2005 11:38:00 PM More reviews by lianne9

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased smashing emotion. Wow, what a great subtle colour for my medium skin and I like how there's a bit of sparkle to it, but not too much.