December 20, 2014 | 1682 users online

Shampoo - Victoria's Secret - So Sexy Nourishing Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 8:35:00 AM More reviews by hlhorner

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this shampoo. I was originally searching for a shampoo that would smell fantastic, but with this one, I got SO much more. Yes, it smells good, but that's not what I love about it. I've been using it for just over a week, and I cannot stop touching my hair. It is SO soft. I have normal to dry, colored hair, and typically only wash it every other day to avoid the frizzies. Since switching to this shampoo, my hair looks healthy, fells healthy & silky and no frizzies at all.

Of note: I also have been pairing this with the So Sexy Balancing Conditioner. (originally wanted the Nourishing conditioner, but they were sold out at my locat VS - this combination works for me, tho - so not changing a thing)

I've never reviewed anything here before, but I've never completely LOVED a product like this one before.

I've found my first Holy Grail product. woo hoo!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2008 12:55:00 AM More reviews by leo36

I like this product alot very moisturizing for my dry, thick curly hair. Makes my hair very shiney and soft. I think this would not work for fine hair because my sister used it and it made her hair look awful, really limp, so she gave me the products and I will repurchase when I run out.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2008 12:48:00 AM More reviews by savvymomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this, too after all the reviews about the scent. Well, that is the only good thing about this shampoo. It left the weirdest film on my hair. It felt like I had washed my hair with Elmer's Glue. It was awful! People actually asked me what was wrong with my hair.

I took the Shampoo AND Conditioner back to VS, only to be told they would NOT take back any product if it had been used. (I only used it ONCE). What a waste of money.

Spray your head with some pretty perfume, and skip this shampoo and conditioner!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2008 11:25:00 PM More reviews by prmami212

My hair is dry, damaged very curling hair. I used to just buy whatever shampoo was on sale, not caring if it was for dry, fine or normal hair. But as I got older, I knew I needed to take better care of my hair. After reading the reviewws on MUA I purchased the shampoo and conditioner for dr/damaged hair(the So Sexy Nourishing). I LOVE THEM!!! Usually the shampoos I would get, no matter for what hair type, they left m hair feeling even more damaged, dry and rough but this shampoo has a lovely smell and it almost feels like I'm using conditioner! ANd for the prive of 3/$21 on So Sexy hair products, I buy the shampoo, conditoner and the hair serum or hair creme.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2008 10:10:00 AM More reviews by sallyv04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After hearing so many positive reviews on this website, I went to the Victoria's Secret store to buy the sample size of this shampoo and the conditioner. I used them both this morning and WOW! what an incredibly sexy smell! The lather was nice and rich but that might have also been because a huge dollop came out of the bottle and onto my hand.
I just got done blowing drying my hair and although the smell has subsided, it is still definitly there. My hair is silky, smooth and volumous. This could also be because this is a new shampoo and my hair always looks awesome after switching cleansers. I would definitly purchase the full-size bottles, but first I want to wait to finish my current shampoo. Hope they empty out quick because I'm hooked to this shampoo!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2008 5:17:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

Honestly, the only thing I liked about this shampoo was the smell....not worth repurchasing though as I felt the shampoo itself was inferior to the price paid.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2008 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Pimpette_69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this shampoo! I'm always on the search for a great shampoo that cleanses well, yet, is gentle enough to prevent any dryness or breakage. I colour my hair frequently, so my hair is prone to damage. This made my hair unbelievably soft and shiny. It seriously feels like baby hair.

The scent is beautiful, and lasts long.. Everyone was complimenting me. The one thing that I do have a beef with, is the packaging. The shampoo is packaged in a pink slender bottle, which is esthetically pleasing, but I don't like the top part, I find the sticker (that is to be pulled off, so the shampoo can be released) sometimes sticks on and is hard to remove.

I would definitely repurchase, but I don't think that will be possible.. I went on the VS website, and they no longer have this offered.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2008 7:27:00 PM More reviews by kicker11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, after all these reviews.. decided on my next trip to Grand forks I would buy this shampoo. Just went this past week.. bought it.. and have used it twice.. God awful!.. It left this heavy film on my hair.. worse shampoo yet. I can't understand how all the people that rated , most loved it.

I have 2 bottles, that are going in the trash can.. blech!..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by file03

backstory: back in June I permed my hair. then I changed my mind and continued to straighten and blowdry my hair every day, and STILL do. 6 months ago I lightened my ash blonde hair to a lighter shade. 1-2 months after I changed my mind and dumped medium dark ash blonde onto my hair. then 2-3 weeks later I decided I wanted highlights. I added too many thick strands. a week later I dumped medium ash blonde dye onto my whole head again.
SO, you can only imagine. my hair must be STRONG. strong, but dry.
I then used to use nexxus vitatress biotin shampoo daily, and bunch of other conditioners- neotruogena, and whatever else I had, and some kinds of leave-in conditioner, not worth naming.
then I decided research on makeupalley because I knew I can give my dull damaged hair some shine again.

this is allI use on my hair now: VS's So Sexy shampoo and conditioner for dry/damaged. after that in the shower, I use Fekkai's Protein RX Conditioner, and leave it for 5min and rinse out. I let my hair dry halfway, and then apply Fekkai's glossing cream with olive oil. after I blowdry my hair is SIGNIFICANTLY not as dry as it used to be. I apply some more glossing cream and then touch up my hair with a ceramic flat iron. boy is it SHINY. not greasy. not flat. amazing. the combination of these products certainly helped me.
I feel as if the VS So Sexy shampoo for dry/damaged is too runny, but, hey, who cares? it's awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2008 1:43:00 AM More reviews by 1badcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

After years of when this was first out and when I had originally used it and then stopped-I now see it's really popular here on MUA. I began my search here for a shampoo that could help get rid of that burnt hair smell you get from curling/flat irons, blow dryers, and hair dye. I had my hair done on 1/25/08 it was cut, color correction,blow dried and styled w/a flat iron. Today is 2/8/08 and the awful burnt smell is resistant to any product I've used. When I saw that this was 3 for $21 I jumped at the chance to use something so beautifully scented for my hair. First off I needed very little it goes a long way, the lather is good and foamy, my hair felt so soft and clean as I rubbed my scalp, and the best part was when I washed it off my hair felt so silky. Unfortunately, it didn't work completely-but it did a pretty darn good job though even my honey said the burnt smell was less than before I'd used VS shampoo. I'm happy that not only does it smell so divine, it left my naturally curly hair defined and bouncy (used w/VS conditioner too). I am now smelling my hair and the burnt smell is very faint-Thanks VS you rescued me in the nick of time :)