Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel

WATER/EAU, AMMONIUM GLYCOLATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL, GLYCERIN, CORALLINA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT, LENTINUS EDODES EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED ULVA LACTUCA EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, ALGAE EXTRACT, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, HONEY/MIEL, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZOPHENONE-4, BENZOPHENONE-9. 10/10/09

I've had this for about a year. My initial use didn't really show any results, but I just started using again recently and my skin looks fantastic. I have some acne scarring and discoloration from sun worshipping in my teens. I've also felt like my skin has somewhat lost its luster and was looking quite dull.

After only a few days of using this, I feel like my skin glows from within, the acne scarring/redness is less noticeable and the texture of my skin is baby-butt smooth. My baby wrinkles around my mouth are also slowly disappearing!!

Someone even commented on how beautiful my skin was. Yeah, thats never happened before.

Amazing product from Avon. Will continue to repurchase!

ACNE PRONE INDIVIDUALS BEWARE THIS CONTAIN ALGAE wich is terrible for our skin type

I bought this product because I heard glycolic acid is good for clearing acne. I got them from Avon.com for 25$. When I used them for the first time they stung my face a little and the next day my face was red but nothing I couldn't handle. I still use them every other day but only at night. They seem to keep my acne under control and I can also see that some of my old acne scars are lightening. You have to use a moisturizer when you use this or your face will get very dry.

I love this stuff! My only complaints are that it is often out of stock, (this product came out several years ago, so that ought to tell you how great it is), and I also find the packaging to be a bit bulky/wasteful, but I think you can probably recycle it. Really improves softness, texture, and helps reduce breakouts. I also think with regular use it improves fine lines. I don't think any other company makes anything like this. Really innovative! It's a little on the pricey side, so I wait for a sale. I just got 2 packages for $30, and it's a good buy at that discount.

When I used this regularly, it cleared up all of my little breakouts, but I find it a little pricey for regular use. I liked the glycolic acid level, even though I found a bit tingly and uncomfortable afterwards. If I found this on sale, I'd probably use it again.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Found it in my moms bathroom, and thought it wouldnt hurt. So I tried it on one of my "me" days (when I do hair and skin treatments to myself) and the next day. My skin felt absolutely wonderful, so smooth and soft. Also all the little breakouts I had... disappeared!!! I love this product and will def make sure I buy it again. Since my mom never uses it. Also if youre asking why on earth am I using this, cause I am obsessed with skin products and not getting wrinkles. Already Im using Olay Regenerist.... :) buy this if you dont already have it

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Sadly, this product made me break out. I used the pads every other night as directed for about a month. Pretty much every other day I got a new red, painful zit on my face. They were the under-the-skin zits that hurt and sometimes come to a head, but sometimes don't. They were all on my cheek areas too, which scar the worst for me, whether I pop them or not. I rarely get these type of zits, so I'm guessing they were caused by this product. I bought these to help with clogged pores and some hyperpigmentation on my cheeks from (regretably) popping some clogged pores (terrible, I know). These pads left me with 9 more large hyperpigmentation marks. They didn't do anything to help lighten the other marks that I had or reduce the clogged pores on my face. They also made my face sticky and shiny after use, which I wouldn't have cared about if they actually worked. I really didn't have a positive experience with these pads and can not recommend them. I wish they would have worked because it's a quick and easy way to exfoliate. I'm currently using the Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner and I see a noticable difference after using this for only 3 days and I have not had another pimple since stopping the Avon product. I will write a review on the MB Toner after using it for a month or so.

Love this product.

But the main reason I'm writing this is just to remind everyone who says they are purchasing off Ebay.... I totally get the "it's cheaper" aspect, but you have no idea how old the products are. & if you don't buy from an Avon rep, then your "money-back guarantee" from Avon does not exist. For everyone who had problems with this product or just didn't like it, you could've gotten your $$ back if you'd bought through a rep. Just an fyi.....

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I usually have excellent results with AHA products from Avon, but my skin hates these things. There are so many extracts in the ingredient list! If your skin can handle the various extracts, the AHA component is great. Otherwise, beware. Try their AHA serums instead as they're gentle yet effective (although pricier).

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Already on my second jar-the retexturizing pads are amazing. they keep your pores clean and appear smaller, have had no breakouts of cystic acne since using and brightens my skin. I use them every third night and then apply retin a gel and my face starts shedding dead skin within a day keeping wrinkles at bay. My face is used to retinoids, glycolic acid and other aha/bha acids, so no redness or burning. HIghly recommended! will continue purchasing thru ebay.(much cheaper)

Popular Face Skincare Products