Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel

3.9

WATER/EAU, AMMONIUM GLYCOLATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL, GLYCERIN, CORALLINA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT, LENTINUS EDODES EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED ULVA LACTUCA EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, ALGAE EXTRACT, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, HONEY/MIEL, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZOPHENONE-4, BENZOPHENONE-9. 10/10/09

on 1/21/2012 11:00:00 PM

When I used this regularly, it cleared up all of my little breakouts, but I find it a little pricey for regular use. I liked the glycolic acid level, even though I found a bit tingly and uncomfortable afterwards. If I found this on sale, I'd probably use it again.

on 11/17/2011 11:16:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Found it in my moms bathroom, and thought it wouldnt hurt. So I tried it on one of my "me" days (when I do hair and skin treatments to myself) and the next day. My skin felt absolutely wonderful, so smooth and soft. Also all the little breakouts I had... disappeared!!! I love this product and will def make sure I buy it again. Since my mom never uses it. Also if youre asking why on earth am I using this, cause I am obsessed with skin products and not getting wrinkles. Already Im using Olay Regenerist.... :) buy this if you dont already have it

on 8/15/2011 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Sadly, this product made me break out. I used the pads every other night as directed for about a month. Pretty much every other day I got a new red, painful zit on my face. They were the under-the-skin zits that hurt and sometimes come to a head, but sometimes don't. They were all on my cheek areas too, which scar the worst for me, whether I pop them or not. I rarely get these type of zits, so I'm guessing they were caused by this product. I bought these to help with clogged pores and some hyperpigmentation on my cheeks from (regretably) popping some clogged pores (terrible, I know). These pads left me with 9 more large hyperpigmentation marks. They didn't do anything to help lighten the other marks that I had or reduce the clogged pores on my face. They also made my face sticky and shiny after use, which I wouldn't have cared about if they actually worked. I really didn't have a positive experience with these pads and can not recommend them. I wish they would have worked because it's a quick and easy way to exfoliate. I'm currently using the Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner and I see a noticable difference after using this for only 3 days and I have not had another pimple since stopping the Avon product. I will write a review on the MB Toner after using it for a month or so.

on 7/21/2011 12:43:00 AM

Love this product.

But the main reason I'm writing this is just to remind everyone who says they are purchasing off Ebay.... I totally get the "it's cheaper" aspect, but you have no idea how old the products are. & if you don't buy from an Avon rep, then your "money-back guarantee" from Avon does not exist. For everyone who had problems with this product or just didn't like it, you could've gotten your $$ back if you'd bought through a rep. Just an fyi.....

on 7/20/2011 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I usually have excellent results with AHA products from Avon, but my skin hates these things. There are so many extracts in the ingredient list! If your skin can handle the various extracts, the AHA component is great. Otherwise, beware. Try their AHA serums instead as they're gentle yet effective (although pricier).

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Already on my second jar-the retexturizing pads are amazing. they keep your pores clean and appear smaller, have had no breakouts of cystic acne since using and brightens my skin. I use them every third night and then apply retin a gel and my face starts shedding dead skin within a day keeping wrinkles at bay. My face is used to retinoids, glycolic acid and other aha/bha acids, so no redness or burning. HIghly recommended! will continue purchasing thru ebay.(much cheaper)

on 6/14/2011 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Me: 45, some fine lines and enlarged pores. Acne prone (still!) yet flaky/dry. Sensitive to fragrance.

I was so excited to find this - a fragrance free glycolic peel that will help shrink my pores! WHOOHOOO!!!

Within 4 - 5 days I started to break out. I decided to try & stick it out because some folks said this is normal in the first week.

By 2.5 weeks, I had some very painful cystic acne, as well as red pimples, and whiteheads.

Pores looked the same. However, the flaky skin was gone.

As soon as I stopped, my skin began to clear up.

Bummer - i'm still searching for my HG skin product.

I cut these peel pads and half and use them every night. It smooths out the skin. They are saturated in product and are very effective. They keep breakouts to a minimum, which is what I use them for to get rid of ace as well as residual marks on my face.

on 3/30/2011 6:50:00 PM

I ADORE this product!!! I use this every other night (Skinmedica - retinol complex on the off days). I will use this after I wash my face at night followed by my La Mer creme... I wake up with glowing skin!! Literally glowing. I was never an AVON type of consumer, but after using this which was in my moms avon collection, I am obsessed with the Clinical Line in Avon. Everything I have used from it has been wonderful.

TIP - Cut the pad in half! You really only need half the amount of product that is supplied on the full pad.

on 2/25/2011 9:19:00 PM

Not the greatest for me. I did get some exfoliating effect but also some stinging some times. I also found it drying to my skin and that is most likely due to the alcohol in it. There are better aha products out there so i won't repurchase.

Popular Face Skincare Products