November 28, 2014 | 1282 users online

Conditioner - Burt's Bees - More Moisture Raspberry and Brazil Nut Conditioner [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2009 11:11:00 PM More reviews by judostar18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this conditioner. I am trying to find more "natural" products, and this is absolutely what I need. It smells divine, and really makes my curls bouncy and shiny. I love that it is silicone free, and does not test on animals. I will definitely repurchase. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Kandinsky

This conditioner is crap. My requirement for conditioners: no silicones, that's it. I have wavy/2b/Asian/virgin hair that, when hydrated, has S-shaped wave pattern with minimal product/gel. For a conditioner called "more moisture" this completely dried out my hair - no small feat when your product includes honey and coconut oil. But the proteins in this conditioner led to frizzy, dull hair. Back to Trader Joe's Nourishing conditioner, which has some soy protein (very low in the ingredients list) but leaves my hair soft and hydrated.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm amazed to see all the negative reviews for this product, I absolutely love this conditioner (and the shampoo). I have very, thick long hair that needs a lot of moisture and these products work wonderfully for me. And the smell is heavenly - raspberry! This is one of my favorite shampoo/conditioner combos ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2009 8:40:00 AM More reviews by amieq

Didn't do much at all in the way of conditioning. I don't have frizzy hair so I was just expecting it to make my hair soft and easy-to-manage - instead it didn't really do anything, unless I used two palm fulls and left it on for half an hour - a lot of conditioner for my shoulder-length fine hair. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2008 11:56:00 AM More reviews by jstrong

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Not as bad as the shampoo, but did not moisturize my curly, color-treated hair. Left it feeling drier and more straw-like than just about anything else I have tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2008 10:01:00 PM More reviews by princessshar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had mixed opinions about this conditioner. I have long curly hair, and this seemed like something I should definitely try. The first time I used it I found that my hair looked so beautiful and shiny (I didn't rinse it out completely). I was so happy! When I continued to use it i found the disadvantages of this. I only comb through my hair when its wet and find that this conditioner doesn't help at all with detangling my hair like with other conditioners. I feel that when I put some on it kinda coats and blends into my hair so I have to put loads on to get that smooth creamy feel that you like to feel with conditioners. This doesn't help with detangling at all either, and it takes me so long to comb my hair in the shower with this conditioner. Then, when you put more in your hair, there ends up being more build up and your hair ends up looking dull, flat, dirty and its just frustrating. I think this works best if you used it right after a shampoo but if you use it every day in the shower between shampoos it will just add buildup/weight/and make your hair feel grossss no matter how much you wash it out. People with short hair could benefit from this because they probably have less tangles and would require less. But for someone who has curly tangly and long hair - this isn't the best.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2008 5:32:00 PM More reviews by AgentKitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells bad, left me with course frizzy hair. Very disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2008 5:36:00 PM More reviews by wormzscareme

Wretched. Didn't do anything for my coarse/curly hair. It detangled in the shower, but I had to use massive amounts of it. Not worth it for the price. The smell was okay, but it left my hair feeling gross.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2008 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Juliecat

I think this is a great product. I have baby fine hair, and this product makes my hair smooth, soft and moisturized. My husband commented on how soft my hair was, after I began using this product. The smell is fine, but not fabulous. But I would rather it smell less fabulous than have chemical frangrances in it. Overall, I really like this conditioner and will definitely re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2008 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Thumbelina1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, what's with all the hate? Maybe a hair type issue. I agree with the other "Curly Girl" follower, this stuff is a nice silicone-free conditioner and great if you're doing the no-shampoo/no-silicones method. I only rinse out about half of this in the shower and leave the rest in like a leave-in. It doesn't weigh my hair down, so I have lovely, bouncy ringlets that spring back if they get pulled on. NOT for people who color or heat-style---if you do, stay away from this, you'll need something heavier with lots of silicones to protect your hair. Yes, it could be more moisturizing, but I haven't found any conditioner that has been that amazing at moisturizing (except for maybe main-n-tail which is really runny).