April 18, 2014 | 852 users online

Bronzers - Everyday Minerals - Soft Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Mipmip

I use this blush as a light contour/bronzer. It looks so fresh, just like the first little glowy tan you get when spring comes! No glitter and hard to fail with, I'm golden/olive fair/light. When summer comes and I turn into a medium I will test something darker than soft bronzer though.. or maybe use it as a highlighter? Great stuff!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2008 11:18:00 AM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I made the mistake of not reading the product description and the productville here. I thought soft bronzer just meant that its not that orangey and shimmery, but this bronzer is extremely light. It does not show up on my skin, though it could work as a light finishing powder.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I am very fair with cool undertones and when I first got this, I was so excited...thinking I'd finally be able to look like a bronzed goddess! Uh..no. This did not work with my complexion at all, I literally looked like I had dirt on my face. It didn't matter how much I blended or how light of a hand I used, I still looked like I hadn't washed my face in a month. Maybe if u have warm undertones, but this was definately NOT the product I'd be wishing for. Bummer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2008 6:35:00 PM More reviews by tiny101

[ PROS ] - no shimmer, very natural (when swatched on hand), no scent & doesn't irritate skin, affordable, applies evenly
[ CONS ] - very little color payoff, doesn't last more than 3-4 hours, packaging is awful
Merely because my skin isn't light enough for this product, I would not purchase this again. I imagine it would look awesome on those with a lighter skin tone though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 5:36:00 AM More reviews by na8i

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So, since my skin suddenly went from about NC/NW15 to NC/NW25 over the summer this bronzer suddenly lost it's bronzing effect on me. On my fair skin it looked beautiful, a very neutral beige-brown with a hint of pink in it. Layered with a highlighting product I could get really lovely and glowy cheeks. On my medium skin this is not so effective as a bronzer, as you can imagine. Instead I use this as a subtle sculpting powder. I apply some Soft Bronzer in the hollows of my cheek and top it with some glowy blush/highlighter on the apples of my cheek. Voila! Instant cheeksbones! A good alternative to the MAC Sculpt and Shape powders, if you missed out (like I did). I am positive I will repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2008 9:12:00 PM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have Fair/Medium skin.. more on the Fair side [I use Soft Butter Peach] and I can hardly see this as far as color pay off goes. I still love it because it's very natural looking and gives me and awesome glow! Most highlighters was me out because they look frosty. If I want to look more sunkissed, I go for my Flying Coach. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2008 6:16:00 PM More reviews by sixxmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate bronzer. I apologize to the bronzer fans, but it is true. I always look like I've been rubbed in dirt or am channeling an oompah loompah when I use it. This bronzer has been about the only exception. It doesn't really have a warm/orange cast to it at all and is easy to wear even on my fair skintone. I don't typically use it as a bronzer, per se, but more often as a blush or with a blush and I do like it for that purpose. While I am not sure that I will reorder due to reasons unrelated to this specific product, I would not hesitate to recommend this bronzer for those seeking a mineral bronzer for fair skin.

The image below shows the blush after pressing:
continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2008 10:21:00 AM More reviews by cherrykist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have never been real fond of bronzers but seeing the word "soft" in the name prompted me to try it. Sadly this was too pale for me. Barely if at all noticed I was wearing it. I won't purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2008 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Ketol

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this soft bronzer. Wonderful, sheer, light, believable color!

Something new I've tried with it lately is to mix a bit of it with BE clear radiance that I still have on hand from before I defected. It looks awesome on me and I'm pale.

As others have said, you can use it for a shadow, or wet a eye brush and use it wet for a deeper color. As with any of the Mineral makeup powders, their use is only limited by your imagination!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by mualibertad

This review is from the perspective of someone with a light to medium skin-tone (Latina). I wear Olive Light semi-matte foundation.

Soft Bronzer is an indispensible product to achieve that "no makeup" look. I use this soft shade adds just a touch of dimension to foundation on days I when I don't feel like wearing blush. I brush it on my cheeks and elsewhere where the sun would hit. This subtle sweep of color makes a big difference in how fresh and rested my complexion looks.

I need to use a lot more than I usually would in an EDM blush in order to make it show up, but fairer ladies could certainly use less for a similar effect. Because it's light, I would hesitate to recommend this shade of bronzer to someone with darker skin than me.

Note: if you are light-medium skinned and want brown with a little more pink in it, look at the Email Me blush, another beautiful subtle shade from Everyday Minerals.