Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

4.4

Extra-virgin coconut oil.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is THE BEST eye makeup remover EVER!!!!! You just take a tea spoon and warm it up slightly in between your fingers then straight on to eye area and gently massage round then take a damp cotton pad and hey presto gone!! quickly & easily no stinging natural product that moisturises as you cleanse what more could you want!! Not to mention the 1000 other benefits of using this incredible oil I would list them but I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now lol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use it for everything. Moisturizer, hair mask, body lotion, etc etc. it smells great, is cheap and doesn't make me break out. Amazing! My skin is much healthier looking since I started using it as a facial moisturizer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I could go on and on....I love this as a daily body moisturizer, and as an added bonus, it's made my fingernails stronger and they no longer peel! It's great as a makeup remover, including stubborn eye makeup and staining lipstick (which is about all I wear). I use it after I've been in the sun. I run a little through my hair before bed occasionally when I know I'm washing it the next morning and it makes my hair super soft and shiny. I cook with it (it's fantastic to make stovetop popcorn). I've used it to soothe my underarm area after shaving. Definitely worth the money to buy good quality oil. Highly recommend!

Ahhhh I don't have enough to say about coconut oil!! I could go on all day!

But alas today I shall just mention using it as a hair mask, which is my favourite way to use it.

This is literally the BEST. HAIRMASK. EVER!!!!! I don't say this lightly, I prefer this to the kinglsey elasticizer by a mile. Even if I leave this on for like 4 hours when I wash my hair its so soft and refreshed and just looks heavenly, I apply this to my scalp as well and I swear it speeds up hair growth AND prevents my scalp from being itchy and dry by locking in moisture.

This is a MUST HAVE beauty item ladies, there are so many uses for it!!!

I like coconut oil because it is so versatile and you can use it for almost any problem. I use it to remove makeup, sometimes moisturize my face, mix with a powdered pigment to create cream makeup, apply to my cuticles, use as a body moisturizer, etc. I think the big thing to pay attention to here is where the coconuts come from. Many coconut oils, despite their claims, are heat processed. Extra virgin is insufficient; cold-pressed and organic would be the best indicators of quality. The price can range quite a bit depending on these qualifications, so know that you get what you pay for.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is just great for hair, no matter what your hair type-obviously the usage should vary depending on the latter. It's been scientifically proven to penetrate hair and strengthening it from within, so it really should be a staple for anyone with damaged hair. Hair damage doesn't only come from chemical treatments like coloring or perming, but also from the everyday washing, combing, blowdrying and heat styling. If you wanted to avoid damaging your hair completely, you'd have to almost not wash and comb your hair, which in our society is a big no-no (and personally I find the oily-scalped frizzy-ends look a bit unappealing, not to mention the smell). Coconut oil works best as a leave-in treatment pre-shampooing or used like a hair serum after shampoo, but the problem is some other traditional hair conditioning products MIGHT interfere with its absorption so it's ideal to use it on freshly washed, non-conditioned hair. I personally use it more frequently as a leave-in after shampoo and conditioning but I can still see the benefits from using it often. I rarely use it after only using clarifying shampoo because my hair has been extremely damaged in the last few years and it would be a pain to dry my frizzy messy hair. It definitely helps repair my hair (ever so slightly since once damaged, a hair strand can never go back to its original state), especially if I use a lot and leave it in for 12h+.

I use this for EVERYTHING! It works great on taming my curly hair after washing and as a mask for before washing. I also use to remove eye make-up! It works with even stubborn mascaras, whilst keeping lashes nourished. Apparently works well for lash growth. I also use on my baby bump to keep stretch marks at bay and so far it has done a good job, 8 months in!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use it on my face at night after i wash with black soap. It's amazing but one should use a TINY amount. I also used it 3-4 times to restore my poor, over-processed hair and it worked great. I also love cooking with it, especially fish ;)

I'm obsessed with coconut oil for all sorts of beauty needs!
I have keratosis pilaris on my arms, butt, and thighs and nothing has ever worked to help the redness and bumps. EXCEPT for cocnut oil! I typically will oil pull in the AM for 10-15 min (slosh/gargle the melted oil in your mouth, do not swallow, and spit in the garbage) and then I'll apply the oil itself to my skin in the AM & before bed. It's a miracle product. Any skin irritation, bump or redness I get immediately will go away with cococut oil. And my skin feels beyond baby soft. My KP really began to disapate about a week into my regimine. The oil pulling is not only for whiter teeth, but it's also to pull toxins out of your mouth. Take a look when you try, the oil immediately after melting is clear. Yet once you spit out the oil (brush your teeth after!), the oil is now a milky white. ICK. Those are toxins and nastiness that you just pulled from your mouth! But besides oil pulling, coconut oil has still been my go-to for KP help! It's become a HG product for me and I can't live without it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Have only just started using this the past week I put abit on my hands and rub all over my face and then remove with dry disposable cleansing pads. This has really helped calm my acne down. I still have a big cystic spot on my chin but that was there before I started using this coconut oil as a makeup remover and but it is slowly going down. I then use Skin Doctors T-Zone range afterwards.