January 31, 2015 | 2173 users online

Concealers - Smashbox - Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by amandasbananas

AVOID THIS! I'd hate to see anyone else spend so much money to dry out their eyes and pile on the years. This stick is quite chalky, and a lot of product must be applied to get any kind of coverage. Even when applying very little, I found the formula to be extremely drying on my eyes. This product actually created crow's feet on my eyes where I had never had them before! It's cakey, creasy, and just disgusting all around.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by az1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an all over concealer not just for under the eyes. It seems a bit heavy to use under the eyes. I use the smashbox under eye concealer for that. This is by far the best concealer I have ever used. It covers acne scars and discoloration great, when I have it on a long with my smashbox foundation you would swear I had perfect skin tone, it is really that good. I love this much better than Bobbi Brown and I never like Mac concealers.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by MaCNaRsLoVeR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty decent I use lM silk foundation and make up forever powder foundation get a pretty flawless face I put concealor on before I set my make up I have to hide acne scars and active blemishes does pretty good job.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Missa135

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

As most has said, once this product is touched, it comes off very easily. I have dark under eye circles and the coverage is just too sheer to provide adequate coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by lakerlove123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Creamy, smooth formulation, and a wide range of colors. Unfortunately those are the only positive things I can say about this concealer. It didn't blend with my skin and highlighted my pores. Yuck. Hoping they'll let me return this at sephora!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by arleanxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm always on the hunt for good undereye concealer.. This is alittle like clay not really creamy and not very full coverage I like to use this when im going for a natural look and don't even wear foundation. It does crease also :/

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Chrissylgk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the worst concealer I have ever used, and I spent 3 times as much money than on a drugstore brand. The first problem is that it is drying. The concealer does not go on smoothly and goes on a little thick because you must press very firmly to get any on your skin. It is not creamy in the least bit.

The biggest problem with this product is that it doesn't last long at all. Once it gets touched, it disappears. Sometimes the concealer doesn't even last from the time I put it on until the time I leave the bathroom.

I bought this product because I read a review in which someone stated the Fair version was too light for them. I was excited because I have very pale skin and I usually have trouble finding concealers that are light enough. The color was light enough, but unfortunately, all my foundations are darker than this concealer, so it stuck out like a sore thumb for the short time that it stayed on my face.

This product did work well for under my eyes, but I don't often have under-eye circles. or bags.

I do not recommend this item if you actually have things you want concealed or if you want your concealer to last longer than a couple minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by lepeakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am always on the hunt for a good concealer. I wanted to try this because Beyonce's makeup artist said that this was a good product. And it is a good product! I apply it directly under my eyes and it blends smoothly. Great packaging and small enough to put in your purse. Good product....I wear it with another concealer and they work well together. I would definitely re-purchase unless I find something better. I wear 5.0

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like that its a stick, but its too sheer for me. I need something with more coverage for my under my eyes. If you just want to correct slight discoloration this is for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by teesyweesy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good coverage, a little pricey, but I got 1.0 and I finally found something pale enough for me and it covers the dark circles :)