April 20, 2014 | 1813 users online

Concealers - Smashbox - Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by MaCNaRsLoVeR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty decent I use lM silk foundation and make up forever powder foundation get a pretty flawless face I put concealor on before I set my make up I have to hide acne scars and active blemishes does pretty good job.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Missa135

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

As most has said, once this product is touched, it comes off very easily. I have dark under eye circles and the coverage is just too sheer to provide adequate coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by lakerlove123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Creamy, smooth formulation, and a wide range of colors. Unfortunately those are the only positive things I can say about this concealer. It didn't blend with my skin and highlighted my pores. Yuck. Hoping they'll let me return this at sephora!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by arleanxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm always on the hunt for good undereye concealer.. This is alittle like clay not really creamy and not very full coverage I like to use this when im going for a natural look and don't even wear foundation. It does crease also :/

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Chrissylgk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the worst concealer I have ever used, and I spent 3 times as much money than on a drugstore brand. The first problem is that it is drying. The concealer does not go on smoothly and goes on a little thick because you must press very firmly to get any on your skin. It is not creamy in the least bit.

The biggest problem with this product is that it doesn't last long at all. Once it gets touched, it disappears. Sometimes the concealer doesn't even last from the time I put it on until the time I leave the bathroom.

I bought this product because I read a review in which someone stated the Fair version was too light for them. I was excited because I have very pale skin and I usually have trouble finding concealers that are light enough. The color was light enough, but unfortunately, all my foundations are darker than this concealer, so it stuck out like a sore thumb for the short time that it stayed on my face.

This product did work well for under my eyes, but I don't often have under-eye circles. or bags.

I do not recommend this item if you actually have things you want concealed or if you want your concealer to last longer than a couple minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by lepeakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am always on the hunt for a good concealer. I wanted to try this because Beyonce's makeup artist said that this was a good product. And it is a good product! I apply it directly under my eyes and it blends smoothly. Great packaging and small enough to put in your purse. Good product....I wear it with another concealer and they work well together. I would definitely re-purchase unless I find something better. I wear 5.0

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like that its a stick, but its too sheer for me. I need something with more coverage for my under my eyes. If you just want to correct slight discoloration this is for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by teesyweesy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good coverage, a little pricey, but I got 1.0 and I finally found something pale enough for me and it covers the dark circles :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Danamollin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think the problem is that people are trying to use this product on places other than their undereye area. It's for dark circles and blotchy skin, not acne. It's made to be emollient and to offer really dense coverage for pigment problems. If you want a great ance concealer, head over to MUFE and try their Full Cover. It's amazing if you can get the right color match. Anyway, I have extremely pale skin and genuinely dark, large undereye circles. The discoloration is also uneven and super-dark in one spot under my right eye...it's a pain. This is a great concealer for undereyes for several reasons: 1) it's emollient but not insanely emollient like Bobbi Brown's, 2) the color when dry is basically the same color as when just applied, and 3) the appearance of the product when fully dry is not cakey or crackly looking. These are really hard things to achieve. You hardly need to blends this, except for the edges if there's a noticeable "line". In fact, I would suggest using the stick and applying it directly to the undereye area - don't mess around with your finger or an applicator, it just makes the product thinner and doesn't give you the solid coverage you're looking for. I'm giving it a 4/5 overall because it doesn't achieve a flawless look under my right eye, the problem child. It might be that this is the best I can expect and still look (relatively) "natural." Also, the price is better than most high end brands, but still, $18 is good chunck of change.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by kyw2a

I've been looking for a concealer for a long time to cover under eye circles. Mine aren't terrible but they are noticeable to me. I went to Ulta and asked an employee to help me find a really great one and he led me to the smashbox counter and showed me the camera ready full coverage concealer, suggested a color for me (in 5.0) and I was excited to get home and try it out. First of all, the color is orangey on my skin, secondly, it doesn't do anything at all to cover up dark circles. The color is highly pigmented BUT what good is that if it doesn't do it's job? It's hard to apply because the applicator is like a lipstick tube. I find that it doesn't glide on well and almost tugs your skin. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone EVER.