October 21, 2014 | 2225 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - With Love by Hilary Duff

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by TMK6959

After reading all the great reviews for this, I was about to purchase this without testing. Lucky for me I went with my better judgement and tested it first! This is an absolute disaster on me. In the bottle it smelled pleasant and very woody, but after mingling with my body chemistry it became an incredibly objectionable, overbearing, cloying, migraine-inducing stench. I am so glad I didn't buy this. Lasting power is amazing which is why I gave this 2 lippies. Bottle is one of my favorites out there. Test this before you buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 6:13:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had my eyes on this product for months before I finally bought myself a little one for $20 (on sale) and I just gotta say that the smell is rather strong but after a few hours, the scent become more toned down and more easy on the nose.

:D

It is most definite a Fall scent. I never really liked her other one (Wrapped with love) but this one is a keeper.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2011 7:52:00 AM More reviews by girlsinlove

I bought this maybe 5 years ago when I still had some tween-ish tendencies.... (I guess I still do). I like this perfume after it has faded - it smells less sweet/stuffy, and instead it becomes warmer and... sultrier? I think I will try and find a perfume that contains the base notes of With Love (the base notes are amber milk/amber musk if I'm not mistaken).

As well, I find this perfume very heavy, and would not wear it during the day or in summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by THLuver33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this perfume! :) It is a great floral scent with some warmth to it....maybe a slight vanilla as well. I got a bottle of this for Christmas last year ($10.00 USD from Big Lots for small bottle.) A few days I went back to the same Big Lots and could not find the Haliry Duff With Love perfume but I did find a cheaper version of it called Love Me ($3.50 USD for triple the size of With Love small bottle.) I think the Love Me smells a little better than the With Love b/c it seems to have more of a vanilla scent to it which I like (but they are the same scent except for that.) I love both scents though. As far as staying power goes I find I can still smell 4-5 hours after sppyling which is wonderful for a perfume. I would and probaly will repurchase both of these perfumes. I recommend both! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample in Walgreens randomly one day from a sales associate while checking out. I knew that Hillary Duff had a perfume, but never tried it up until then. Celebrity perfumes often take the safe route in order to appeal to a large demography and With Love is no exception. The scent is nice and not overwhelming, but nothing special. I will not purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by kimmyO

I really like this perfume. I have a mini EDP from a set of this. This is definitely a fall/winter scent, sweet gourmand/ oriental. To me this smells like warm apple juice. Quite sweet, so I don;t like to wear too much at once. I can't say much about the lasting power since I haven't timed it. I won't reperchase because I want to branch out with my winter scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by hannahh51

I love this perfume! This is a great musky/floral scent without smelling like a grandma. It makes me feel sophisticated. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by mopig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this as an everyday scent- nice but not overwhelming, but still nothing special. I think it's over-priced.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very deep and complex scent, something I never really expected from Hilary Duff.

The scent is something I would only wear during the winter because it is very heavy and potent. When I say heavy I mean it, I sprayed a little on my arm from a long distance away mainly to figure out the notes running through. After washing my arm 4 times, I can still smell it as I am typing.

I don't really get the fruitiness that others have described, nor the sweetness. The reason I got this was because of many people describing this is a vanilla type scent, and for some reason I just don't smell it. All I get is extreme spiciness.

Its not a bad scent, but unfortunately something inside it gives me a splitting headache. Although even if it didn't give me headache, I honestly don't think I would ever wear this, its just a little too spicy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a nice scent. It is fruity, yet spicy-sweet. It does have a milky note to it, but it isn't too much on my skin. This scent reminds me of Halle Berry "Halle". It seems to be fruitier and sweeter though.

Today when I wore With Love it didn't smell the same as usual for the first hour or so that I had it on. It smelled more like vanilla than when I last used it. However, right now after having it on for about 8 hours, it is back to it's normal self - fruity and sweet. It smells ever so slightly like Escada Collection on me now.

I would repurchase this one. The bottle I have, the smaller size, is pretty as well as sturdy.