September 23, 2014 | 1986 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by rowansilvermist

I have a very fair complexion, with oily T-zone and patches of red and flaky skin around my nose. I got the lightest shade of Some kind of gorgeous. I am extremely disappointed with it, as it clings to each single imperfection on the skin , making it absolutely obvious instead of hiding it or at least minimizing it. The only areas where it is somewhat usable are the flawless areas of the cheeks and might work as dark circles concealer if you don't have wrinkles. I found it working better on flawless skin OVER a good primer (I use Too Faced primed & poreless pure). I do not recommend it under any circumstance for skin with imperfections or wrinkles.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by hokstr88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. Except for a few things. I am a teenager on a tight budget. And oh dear Sephora, $36 won't cut it. I love the finish, but it must be set with a powder. I use a stipling brush for the foundation, then a huge fluffy brush for the powder. When you don't set this with powder, oh my goodness,it will come off. For example, my friend needed a quick coverup, and with my SKAG in my school bag, I handed it over for her to borrow. However, when i handed her the powder, she said she didn't need it. Alright sounds fine, right? well off we go to class, and us being the tired teens we are, she puts her head on her project that she is handing in that day. And when she lifted her head, there was skin coloured mess all over the front of her assignment. SO SET IT WITH A POWDER! I still find the price much too high, so if anyone every finds a drugstore or at least cheaper equivalent, PLEASE let me know.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by hellothisislucy

This product applies really nicely and looks great for a little while but I don't feel it stays on very well, maybe it's the primer I use but I personally won't repurchase this and think MAC studio tech is much better value

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by FlawlessLeopard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really tried to love this product. My skin felt amazing with it on and I feel it blends great. This is not a product for imperfections although it did even out my skin tone it would be considered a light coverage.

My main complaint is that the product literally was empty within 2 weeks of using it once a day if that. For the price, it really is not worth it and I will find something else that lasts longer for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by bubbles1989x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was talked into buying this foundation from one of the girls working at the counter when purchasing some 'Hoola'. I was drawn to the packaging and hadn't ever had any problems when it came to Benefit cosmetics before and always liked their formulas so decided to give it a go. I applied this foundation over my usual primer and it went on perfectly. Spread even and gave me great coverage. I didn't apply any powder over it as I really liked the finish of the product on my skin. However a few hours later I clocked myself in the mirror and realised my previously 'perfectly' applied foundation was now patchy and dry. I couldn't believe it!! I was really disappointed but decided to give it another go as I am a true believer in giving everything a good go. The next time I applied this foundation I decided to use a powder over but I felt this ruined the finish of the foundation. The same thing happened again but this time it looked even worse and the powder had dried in with it and looked flaky and patchy. Perhaps this was just my skin as I know plenty of people who swear by this foundation. Hope this review helps anybody looking to purchase and perhaps ask one of the Benefit girls to apply it and call back to the counter a few hours later if pleased with the result.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2013 7:11:00 AM More reviews by brittanybeauty446

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I hate to stand out from the crowd here, but I absolutely hate this product.
If you have dry skin, it is not for you. It really dried out my face and clung to the patches of dry skin even if I used moisturiser. The coverage certainly wasn't enough, it didn't cover up any of my blemishes/imperfections. Also, I have fair skin and the lightest shade was really yellow. I don't recommend this product and wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 4:37:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

LOVE LOVE LOVE. blends like a dream, does not break me out and this is the only foundation that does not oil my skin up even after being drenched in sweat under the scorching sun. coverage is light but good enough for me (fyi i have acne and hyperpigmentation here and there too but a little concealer over it does the job). love that it's oil free, lasting power terrific AS LONG AS u use a setting powder over it. like other benefit's products it's pricey, have yet to consider whether its price is worth me repurchasing... though quality wise this is fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by LissCalder

I use the product for my daily make up routine. The thing about this product is IF you put a lot on it WILL make your face look cakey. What I do is put on my foundation and then use my concealer brush (cause I don't like the sponge) and put only a little dap of this product here and there and blend. I love this product it doesn't cause acne to appear so thats good.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by SammySweetieee

I expected amazing things from this product but was really left dissapointed. It made me look orange with its only shade at the time, it caused horrible breakouts, and ran out very very quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by nomnomloot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It does smell funky but the texture is great and the smell doesn't stay. I actually really like this product.