Everyday Minerals Nick Nack

4.4

Not tested on animals

Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742); Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 12/13/2009 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This blush is lovely. I think it would look good on most skin types since the color comes off as a subtle pink and it's not too bright. I originally bought a sample of bouquet which I liked but so many reviews I read said nick nack was better so I decided to give it a try. Overall I'd say nick nack is prettier (more pinky) and a bit more noticeable than bouquet. Since bouquet is a tiny bit darker I may just use it for the winter or a night.
Edit: It's nice but I like Milani Luminous better!

on 11/10/2009 10:02:00 PM

I am very fair skinned and I like to look natural so this blush definitely works for me. It looks very natural and it's a really pretty color. I would definitely buy again if I ever run out. I got the full size and I think it will probably last the rest of my life lol.

on 10/24/2009 10:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is quite a strong colour. You need to be skilled at applying blush for this to look good. It has strong peach and pale orange tones, and can easily look clownish. I dilute mine with some leftover "Sandy Fair" foundation that didn't quite match my skin.

on 8/19/2009 2:25:00 PM

This colour is so cute. I love the neutral pink, it looks so natural on my face. I just look like i hv no makeup on my face, but only a very healthy flush (just like after doing sprots)!!! i love love love it. I use it when i want to fake that i hv no makeup on :)

on 7/28/2009 9:21:00 PM

This is a very pale pink. It seems like more of a neutral pink to me. I have fair skin, but I think even medium toned skin might not work with this. I don't think it would show up. For me, it is a nice, natural color, definitely not overpowering. Good for daytime, I don't think I would wear it for evening. I took a lippie off just because of the mess. I don't really care for the loose mineral make ups. I prefer the ease and neatness of pressed powders.

on 7/17/2009 12:02:00 AM

I love the color of this product! It is hard to over do and looks natural...

on 7/3/2009 11:09:00 PM

I love this blush. I have fair skin so it can be hard to find a balance between the pasty (no blush) and clown (too dark/heavy blush) looks. This colour is perfect for giving a healthy glow to the cheeks without necessarily looking made up. I have been wearing it daily. As with all EDM products this is really gentle on my skin and does not break me out.

on 6/4/2009 7:11:00 PM

This is a great fresh looking blush. It goes pretty on the apples of your cheeks.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

probably the best blush i've ever had, certainly my current favorite. leaves a light flush of color, not too nor too lightly pigmented, does not cause any breakouts, can be worn in the daytime or at night, but i would not recomm3nd it for medium or darker skintones since it probably wouldn't be visible on them. when i'm done with the sample size, i will definitely repurchase a full size

Love this! This is the best blush I have found for my fair skin. It never looks bad, it always looks natural on me. Great color!

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products