Everyday Minerals Nick Nack

4.4

Not tested on animals

Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742); Ultramarines (CI 77007)

I am very fair skinned and I like to look natural so this blush definitely works for me. It looks very natural and it's a really pretty color. I would definitely buy again if I ever run out. I got the full size and I think it will probably last the rest of my life lol.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is quite a strong colour. You need to be skilled at applying blush for this to look good. It has strong peach and pale orange tones, and can easily look clownish. I dilute mine with some leftover "Sandy Fair" foundation that didn't quite match my skin.

This colour is so cute. I love the neutral pink, it looks so natural on my face. I just look like i hv no makeup on my face, but only a very healthy flush (just like after doing sprots)!!! i love love love it. I use it when i want to fake that i hv no makeup on :)

This is a very pale pink. It seems like more of a neutral pink to me. I have fair skin, but I think even medium toned skin might not work with this. I don't think it would show up. For me, it is a nice, natural color, definitely not overpowering. Good for daytime, I don't think I would wear it for evening. I took a lippie off just because of the mess. I don't really care for the loose mineral make ups. I prefer the ease and neatness of pressed powders.

I love the color of this product! It is hard to over do and looks natural...

I love this blush. I have fair skin so it can be hard to find a balance between the pasty (no blush) and clown (too dark/heavy blush) looks. This colour is perfect for giving a healthy glow to the cheeks without necessarily looking made up. I have been wearing it daily. As with all EDM products this is really gentle on my skin and does not break me out.

This is a great fresh looking blush. It goes pretty on the apples of your cheeks.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

probably the best blush i've ever had, certainly my current favorite. leaves a light flush of color, not too nor too lightly pigmented, does not cause any breakouts, can be worn in the daytime or at night, but i would not recomm3nd it for medium or darker skintones since it probably wouldn't be visible on them. when i'm done with the sample size, i will definitely repurchase a full size

Love this! This is the best blush I have found for my fair skin. It never looks bad, it always looks natural on me. Great color!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This blush is a beautiful very sheer flushed pink color. With that said, sometimes my natural flush overpowers the blush because it is so sheer, but if you are fair skinned without too much pink undertones I think it would show up beautifully. This definitely doesn't seem like it would show up on medium or dark skin tones even if it is applied with a heavy hand because even I have to apply a bit of it for it to show up. When my cheeks are too pink naturally, I like to use my EDM green concealer underneath to make the color of the blush show a little more.