Juicy Couture Fragrance

3.5

i loveeeee this perfume, love the bottle which I've had mine for over 2 years and i still have some left. this is no too strong or too sweet is just perfect, i still compliments on how great it smells,guess we all have the one ! :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great choice for anyone, young or old, who doesn't like super sweet or super fruity perfumes. I've never been good with perfume and find that most fragrances give me nausea or a headache after about 10 minutes, however that is not the case with this! I find this scent to be a refreshing change from the overwhelming population of sickeningly sweet perfumes out there, I also find it comforting and pleasant. So for any of you out there that are sensitive to perfumes and find yourself grossed out by most of them, this is a scent I would recommend to you:)

Bought this perfume based on reviews and ended up being pretty disappointed. The scent is strong & just doesn't go well with my body chemistry. LOVE Viva La Juicy La Fleur, it is much more my style.

Besides Chanel Chance, this is my other all time favourite scent! The first time I smelled this, I knew this was the fragrance for me...this is what I should smell like. ( Does that make sense or does that make me seem kookoo bananas? ha!) Yes, this is expensive. BUT I get it off perfumeloft.com and with all the coupons it is really affordable and I've never had issues with fakes!
Anyways, the bottle is weird and cute at the same time. I'm not into the huge topper, but the actual bottle itself is nice and cute, nothing too over the top which I love!
All you need is two sprays- I spray one on my neck and one on my wrists. It's really easy to overdo it, I sprayed it three times one morning and a bunch of people in my class were talking about what smelled so strong ( but good!).
Overall, I can't recommend this enough! It lasts a super long time, lasts long on your skin, and smells AMAZING. ( I really don't understand why people on here think it's an old lady scent?!).
Highly recommend! :)

I LOVE this product! I've been using it for a while now. I applied this one time at Ulta just to see how it smelled. After several hours, it mixed perfectly with my skin's chemistry. I went back to buy it eventually. This works with my body's chemistry unlike any other perfume I've ever tried. Especially if I sweat any, the scent becomes intoxicating. I honestly can't see any perfume beating this one ever for me.

I like Juicy a lot. But only for certain outdoor occasions.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I agree with all the comments about this smelling like an old lady perfume. I like sweet smelling perfume but Juicy Couture is sickeningly sweet smelling. I would definitely sample this product if you are considering purchasing it.

A hundred times no. This smells like something women in the 50's would wear to go to a bridge card party. Awful.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

MY FAVORITE perfume! Love it!!! :)

My boyfriend bought me this perfume and I do like it. It's not my usual type of fragrance because this is floral and musky, and I'm more into fruity sweet. Wish I could rate it a 3.5. It is also very strong felling and the lasting power is good.

Popular Fragrances