April 18, 2014 | 1156 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Fragrance

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by sarah4250

A hundred times no. This smells like something women in the 50's would wear to go to a bridge card party. Awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by SassyShari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

MY FAVORITE perfume! Love it!!! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by jennc91

My boyfriend bought me this perfume and I do like it. It's not my usual type of fragrance because this is floral and musky, and I'm more into fruity sweet. Wish I could rate it a 3.5. It is also very strong felling and the lasting power is good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is my secong fav perfume (coco madamoiselle chanel is #1)
This is a floral fragrance with some sweetness to it. I will always repurchace.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by tinannibal

Juicy Couture has been my signature scent since Jan 2011. I wear it almost every day.

This scent is fruity and floral, but not a sickening sweet fruity, or an overpowering floral.

It's quite feminine and fun, and perfect for the daytime. Definitely a perfume for young women. I don't really know why people would call it an old-lady smell.

The bottle comes with a "bonus" necklace wrapped around it. Personally, it's not my style so I just left it on the bottle. The silver Juicy Couture emblem fell off within days... the glue that stuck that one isn't very strong, but I guess you could always glue it back yourself.

For me, the scents wears off in around 2 hours.

I bought the 100mL bottle, and am more than 1/2 way through it... once I'm finished I'd like to try another perfume.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Way too strong, headache inducing, smells like 'old lady perfume'. I dont know how else to describe how it smells. Two good things it has going for it is the pretty bottle and that it is long-lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by jvdb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this smell! Very feminine without being sickeningly sweet. Has a lot of depth and is a little musky. I get lots of compliments when wearing but find it is not overpowering. Love the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Kat308

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a new fragrance to add to my collection and that was unlike my heavier scents. I was at Sephora's today and was trying different perfumes and I sprayed this one and immediately loved it. I sprayed it on at noon and it's now 4 and I can still smell it. Very feminine and floral. I will definately buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by gc2011

Unexpectedly, I absolutely adore this.

I fully expected to hate it, given the marketing of this brand - but the exuberant floral with such warm, dessert-like undertones completely won me over. It is a perfect scent for a fun night out - or just injecting some fun into the otherwise mundane.

Excellent longevity and sillage, without smacking people over the head that happen to walk by you. . . or share an elevator with you. . . .

I love the packaging, too - just wish the gorgeous bottle topper wasn't plastic. Oh, well.

I've found that they carry refillable 0.25 EDP purse sprays at my local Walgreen's for $9.99, so that's a plus. I plan to buy backups. . . .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

I tried it today for the first time , I had a sample and sprayed it, and I looked at the name because it smells real pretty!! It is indeed juicy but not in a typical fruity way, this is more grown up, and a nice mix, not synthetic, very attractive scent!! The bottle deserves to look nicer though
Put that perfume in a fancy bottle and it would be perfect, it smells rich, and it has enough projection that you can smell it for a while!!!
A nice surprise!!