November 25, 2014 | 1854 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Fragrance

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by swedishturkey

I LOVE this product! I've been using it for a while now. I applied this one time at Ulta just to see how it smelled. After several hours, it mixed perfectly with my skin's chemistry. I went back to buy it eventually. This works with my body's chemistry unlike any other perfume I've ever tried. Especially if I sweat any, the scent becomes intoxicating. I honestly can't see any perfume beating this one ever for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by renebaker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like Juicy a lot. But only for certain outdoor occasions.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2013 5:08:00 AM More reviews by Somegirl414

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with all the comments about this smelling like an old lady perfume. I like sweet smelling perfume but Juicy Couture is sickeningly sweet smelling. I would definitely sample this product if you are considering purchasing it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by sarah4250

A hundred times no. This smells like something women in the 50's would wear to go to a bridge card party. Awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by SassyShari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

MY FAVORITE perfume! Love it!!! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by jennc91

My boyfriend bought me this perfume and I do like it. It's not my usual type of fragrance because this is floral and musky, and I'm more into fruity sweet. Wish I could rate it a 3.5. It is also very strong felling and the lasting power is good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is my secong fav perfume (coco madamoiselle chanel is #1)
This is a floral fragrance with some sweetness to it. I will always repurchace.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by tinannibal

Juicy Couture has been my signature scent since Jan 2011. I wear it almost every day.

This scent is fruity and floral, but not a sickening sweet fruity, or an overpowering floral.

It's quite feminine and fun, and perfect for the daytime. Definitely a perfume for young women. I don't really know why people would call it an old-lady smell.

The bottle comes with a "bonus" necklace wrapped around it. Personally, it's not my style so I just left it on the bottle. The silver Juicy Couture emblem fell off within days... the glue that stuck that one isn't very strong, but I guess you could always glue it back yourself.

For me, the scents wears off in around 2 hours.

I bought the 100mL bottle, and am more than 1/2 way through it... once I'm finished I'd like to try another perfume.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Way too strong, headache inducing, smells like 'old lady perfume'. I dont know how else to describe how it smells. Two good things it has going for it is the pretty bottle and that it is long-lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by jvdb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this smell! Very feminine without being sickeningly sweet. Has a lot of depth and is a little musky. I get lots of compliments when wearing but find it is not overpowering. Love the packaging.