January 29, 2015 | 954 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Fragrance

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

Besides Chanel Chance, this is my other all time favourite scent! The first time I smelled this, I knew this was the fragrance for me...this is what I should smell like. ( Does that make sense or does that make me seem kookoo bananas? ha!) Yes, this is expensive. BUT I get it off perfumeloft.com and with all the coupons it is really affordable and I've never had issues with fakes!
Anyways, the bottle is weird and cute at the same time. I'm not into the huge topper, but the actual bottle itself is nice and cute, nothing too over the top which I love!
All you need is two sprays- I spray one on my neck and one on my wrists. It's really easy to overdo it, I sprayed it three times one morning and a bunch of people in my class were talking about what smelled so strong ( but good!).
Overall, I can't recommend this enough! It lasts a super long time, lasts long on your skin, and smells AMAZING. ( I really don't understand why people on here think it's an old lady scent?!).
Highly recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by swedishturkey

I LOVE this product! I've been using it for a while now. I applied this one time at Ulta just to see how it smelled. After several hours, it mixed perfectly with my skin's chemistry. I went back to buy it eventually. This works with my body's chemistry unlike any other perfume I've ever tried. Especially if I sweat any, the scent becomes intoxicating. I honestly can't see any perfume beating this one ever for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by renebaker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like Juicy a lot. But only for certain outdoor occasions.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2013 5:08:00 AM More reviews by Somegirl414

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with all the comments about this smelling like an old lady perfume. I like sweet smelling perfume but Juicy Couture is sickeningly sweet smelling. I would definitely sample this product if you are considering purchasing it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by sarah4250

A hundred times no. This smells like something women in the 50's would wear to go to a bridge card party. Awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by SassyShari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

MY FAVORITE perfume! Love it!!! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by jennc91

My boyfriend bought me this perfume and I do like it. It's not my usual type of fragrance because this is floral and musky, and I'm more into fruity sweet. Wish I could rate it a 3.5. It is also very strong felling and the lasting power is good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is my secong fav perfume (coco madamoiselle chanel is #1)
This is a floral fragrance with some sweetness to it. I will always repurchace.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by tinannibal

Juicy Couture has been my signature scent since Jan 2011. I wear it almost every day.

This scent is fruity and floral, but not a sickening sweet fruity, or an overpowering floral.

It's quite feminine and fun, and perfect for the daytime. Definitely a perfume for young women. I don't really know why people would call it an old-lady smell.

The bottle comes with a "bonus" necklace wrapped around it. Personally, it's not my style so I just left it on the bottle. The silver Juicy Couture emblem fell off within days... the glue that stuck that one isn't very strong, but I guess you could always glue it back yourself.

For me, the scents wears off in around 2 hours.

I bought the 100mL bottle, and am more than 1/2 way through it... once I'm finished I'd like to try another perfume.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Way too strong, headache inducing, smells like 'old lady perfume'. I dont know how else to describe how it smells. Two good things it has going for it is the pretty bottle and that it is long-lasting.