December 18, 2014 | 1675 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Exotic Coconut

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

This lotion is everything I ask for: Great fragrance, just enough moisturizing for the spring/summer, and quick absorption. It layers well with the EDT and I enjoy the combination as an everyday fragrance. I purchased several bottles at this year's semi-annual sale because this scent has become a signature for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 12:31:00 AM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I generally dislike coconut scents but I have found this to be the exception. This has a classic coconut scent but with a nice vanilla/buttercream undertone that compliments it nicely. I will be wearing this a lot this summer and would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2009 9:05:00 AM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Usually I like coconut scents if they smell natural (like Skin Trip by Mountian Ocean), but this just didn't do it for me. To me, this smells strong, synthetic, cheap and fake. Something about it just seems very 'off' (maybe because, like others have mentioned, it smells so strong). What more can I say, I didn't like this at all and would not buy it again. I do like the idea of just coconut with no other scent mixed in, but I wish it just wasn't so artificial smelling. .

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lexymiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I picked this up at the last BBW sale without checking the reviews first. I just love coconut smell and was set on trying it regardless. Very happy I bought it. The smell is amazing; true coconut with a hint of vanilla. It is non-greasy and absorbs fast. I do wish it was more moisturizing, but than again, I have very dry skin so donít judge by me. Would repurchase again! I prefer this scent and feel to the Body Shop one that was twice as expensive!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by xxtaylorlaurenxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ehh I really wanted to like this, but I'm so weird with coconut scents. I guess I like more manufactured coconut scents, because this is a very natural smell. It's not unpleasant in any way but it's just not my favorite. However, it is very moisturizing and non-greasy, just like all of B&BW's lotions. I bought a mini bottle so I probably will use it all up by the spring, and I don't think I'd repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by L22nene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably one of my favorite scents, not only from BBW but in general, I would pick this over perfume anyday! It's so soft, and the cream is wonderful! I'm surprised it's not as popular as the creamy coconut --- too bad this has been d/c.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2008 More reviews by chococat05

I really liked the fragrance in the store. However, in BBW, it is filled with all kinds of fragrance so I wouldn't smell very well. After the purchase, I find it a little sickly sweet for me. I think it is because the scent is too OVERWHELMING and OVERPOWERING! A small dab of this lotion can perfume a whole room! I think if this scent is toned down more, it would actually be a lovely smell.

Update:
Cannot stand this scent anymore! :( I'll probably just give away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2008 7:35:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Exotic Coconut is wonderful...smells like coconut with a little vanilla maybe...layers nicely with the body spray...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2008 10:38:00 AM More reviews by besidetheocean

Maybe it's just me and my chemistry, but just about every Bath and Body Works lotion I've tried has this sharp annoying note to it that overpowers any good scent that it could have had. The exotic coconut is no exception. I love tropical scents and it smelled great from the bottle so I went against my usual judgement and bought this one. It's horrible! It smells so strong and sharp that I could barely keep it on my skin for ten minutes before I was trying to wash it off. Like the other Bath and Body Works lotions I've tried, this one had great potential but it failed horribly on me. I'm not rich by any means so when I pay $10.50 for an 8 oz. lotion I expect something much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2008 2:01:00 PM More reviews by browneyedvixen1

I love it but I like the smell of coconut and most things tropical; subtle and not over-powering and the price is right