December 22, 2014 | 1412 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Lip Liner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by ShawP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color Pecan is my lip liner staple, even though it is actually an eye liner. To me, it is a slightly darker version of Wet N Wild's #666 lip liner, like a version of cult status #666 for darker skin tones. It is perfection to me. I use it with ALL my lip looks. It is my daily lipliner. It is a medium dark, copper-pearly brown with a blend of gold dust in a soft, easy to apply texture. At one point, I had a hard time finding it and I was heartbroken. Then, I went to an Asian beauty store and found them for $1 each. I bought all of the stock! I think I'm set for the rest of my life.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

I have several of these and find them to be high in quality. I don't use lip liner in the traditional sense, I fill my lips in with these instead then apply lipstick over. They have great lasting power, really good color range, and give depth to some lighter lip glosses I own. I saw one Jordana product reviewed and realized I always have one or two of their products in my makeup bag. I use their Honey Luau sqeeze lip gloss almost daily and have for the last 5 yrs. It looks great over the cranberry colored lip liner!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

great product....love it and VERY affordable.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by LadyG13

Does apply a little roughly, but once on it lasts forever. Doesnt do well for smudging either. Just a basic, fine line eye liner. Doesnt sharpen well either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2008 5:15:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have this in Cranberry Cocktail which is dead on for the color description. the liner is smooth & creamy & cheap! due to that id deff buy again but in a diff color.
UPDATE:
i bought this in the mini pencil Nude,which i dislike. i should of tried the neutral/natural color instead. this has that orangy-brown color instead of the pinky-brown i was looking for. since they are so cheap it wont be anything to go back & pick the other one up too.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by blushingrose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the liner in Beach Sand....I absolutely love this liner. It is a staple in my make-up back and I always have one at home on standby if i happen to misplace it. For 2 bucks it is a really pretty bonzey/pink color...very unique for a liner. It looks beautiful on my lips by itself or when paired with my glosses. I will definatly continue to repurchase these liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2008 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Mari221

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well thanks to all the ladies on MUA, I didn't walk past the Jordana makeup display at my local dollar store. I have tried various other products from this line but will review in the appropriate areas. I bought the regular lipliner in 26 Natural. I have medium beige skin and have pigmented lips so I'm always looking for a lipliner that will look natural but not add so much pink to my lips. This fits the bill for me and it stays on beautifully. I used this lipliner, the Jordana lipstick in 174 Beige Glow and I topped it with MAC lipgloss in Ola Mango (discontinued) and I have the perfect glossy pout ala JLo.

For only a dollar, you can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2008 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Foundation101

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

PRODUCT: Lip Liner from Jordana

COLOR: Toast

COST: $1.99

DISCRIPTION: natural brown color

PIGMENT: great but has a matte finish. This is not creamy

SMELL: none

CONTAINER: A large jumbo pencil with clear cap

WOULD I BUY AGAIN: Yes, it great at keeping my lipsticks and lip gloss from bleeding.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2008 4:18:00 PM More reviews by highmaintenancegirly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My standby is the easyliner in LATTE - a pretty brownish-nude that evens out my naturally too-red lips. This liner looks great topped with a nude or even pink-gold gloss (like milani's summer baby). The tip does tend to break off but for the price (usually 2 for $3 at Walgreens) you can't beat this creamy versatile basic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2007 11:27:00 AM More reviews by onegoodcat

I bought the one that's called mahogany. It goes great with the lipstick that I wear. It also is very pigmented and goes smoothly. The cap also doesn't come off easily like others.