MAC Technakohl in Graphblack

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, polyethylene, polybutene, silica silylate, candelilla wax, octyldodecanol, microcrystalline wax, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, sodium hyaluronate, zinc gluconate, magnesium aspartate, tocopheryl nicotinate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, water, copper gluconate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, black 2, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium olive breens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

I've been using this liner for years!! I strayed once (tried Covergirl's Perfect Point Plus), and will never again, because other liners don't compare to this one. Reasons it's so awesome:

- nice and dark, great colour payoff

- it's a twist up, so no messy sharpening

- if you twist up too far you can just twist it back down

- water resistant but comes off easily with makeup remover

- I use it on my upper water line and lash line and it doesn't smudge*

*unless I use a paint pot or something kind of creamy on my eyes, then it can get a little smudgy

smudges. so much.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! I previously wore revlon color stay automatic liner so that may be why. For me, this is a great black color, creamy consistency but it doesn't smudge or run, goes on smoothly and isn't hard to take off at the end of the day. If you have oily lids, maybe try setting it with a black eyeshadow, like Carbon!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this eyeliner. It got "Paua's Pick" from Beautipedia so I was expeecting a really great eyeliner but this was average at best. It skips on my upper lid and I had to blend it with powder shadow to get it to smooth out, the wear time was average, nothing special. The pigment is nice and dark but not super black.

If you have even slightly oily lids this will not hold up for more than a few hours and it will fade after 4 hours. Not worth the money. I have found much better eyeliners for half the price.

I really wanted to like this product since I have been looking for a decent kohl eyeliner, however this eyeliner smudges like crazy! I am really disappointed since it cost a bit of money (in New Zealand MAC is very expensive!!). It does glide smoothly and the packaging is impressive. One time I just applied it on my top waterline and a few hours later I got smudges on my lower line giving me racoon eyes.

BEST EYELINER EVER
I have been buying it for almost 3 years now and it is the best ever.
LASTS LONG,NO SMUDGING,EASY TO REMOVE love it!!!
My first MAC technakohl lasted for almost 6 months.It doesnt smudge even if is 50 degrees in summer & I live in India!!!

very pigmented yes, very smooth yes, but transfer and smudges like hell
I use it on my waterline hoping it'll stay put, 10 minutes later i have a full fledge raccoon eye.... hate it, i tried loving it cause it was so damn expensive, no matter how i try to use it, it still transfer, tight line, waterline, just omg dont buy this

Very dark, works most of the time on my waterline. Sometimes I cannot make a thin line but I have to try harder. Rubs off a tiny bit and smeared a little on my inner corners but overall good just wish it was cheaper.

This is my Holy Grail black eyeliner. Its insanely pigmented and stays put all day (for days if you really want!)

I particularly like this in the waterline and its very pigmented and stays put. Its quite thick and not very smudgey - you definitely can buff it out slightly, but don't try to use it like you would with MAC's Smolder.

I gave it 4 stars for the packaging b/c its a retractable liner and sometimes wish I could sharpen it to a finer point.
I also gave it 4 stars for the price, b/c I use this so much I buy one every 4 months or so.

I've yet to find a better eyeliner in black. so despite my mild woes, I re-purchase again and again.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Omg LOVEE! This is my favorite mac eyeliner. When I buy an eyeliner I want it to last on the waterline as well as the top. I tried the eye kohl in smoulder but it smudged waaay too freakin much. But this baby right here. . .it stays on most of the day, doesnt smudge, and glides on easy(: It does gather in the outer corner of my eyes but all my pencil liners do. The tip does tend to break if you're not careful so DO NOT roll it up more than you need. I wish mac would give a little more product for the price but it's not really a big deal. The second color i'm geting is smoothblue, to make my brown eyes pop. Mac's best eyeliner in my opinion and i hope they never get rid of this. BUY IT.