November 28, 2014 | 1679 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Burt's Bees - Radiance Eye Cream with Royal Jelly

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by galofmush

I've been using this on my eyes for a little over a month now. I don't have huge dark circles or anything, but definitely have some under eye puffy action going on; especially when I smile.

I will say that it does definitely brighten the under eye area a lot, but as for the puffiness, I'd say it has only reduced it about by about 30% and you have to be very consistent in use to keep it that way. I usually apply it every morning after I use a cleanser and every evening before bed.

This is my first under eye cream I've ever tried. I might try a few others before using this again to see if I can get better results.

I will say this...a little goes a very long way. So even though the canister it comes in seems really small, it will last months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by TrishyB

What a great eye cream! Its moisturising and it does what its meant to do! My lovely boyfriend pointed out that I was getting wrinkles (crows feet) around my eyes (hahaha) since then I was on a mission to get an eye cream! I didn't want something too expensive since I haven't ever really used an eye cream. I got this for about AU$35, a bit on the expensive side I know, but I did my research first. I've been using this for about a month and a half now and I can see the puffiness around my eyes have come down a bit and the tiny wrinkles around my eyes are almost filled in! Dark circles have started to fade, not a lot. You only need a TINY amount, this little bottle will last for ageeesssss!!! The only down side is the package - I just hate taking it with me travelling when the product settles on the side and on the lid (this is just a personal thing haha)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by underdreamskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't have dark circles or bags or anything like that (and am too young to have any lines) and while I used to think that maybe I just have good genes when it comes to that, maybe it's the use of this cream for the past few months (still haven't finished my first jar either!) that has kept my under eye area this way even during immense stress. A little goes a long way and it keeps my under eye area hydrated. I only use this at night, I use a light-reflective eye cream during the day (which this cream is not). Only issue I had was a little irritation on my eye (in the form of tearing up randomly...!) but I realized I wasn't applying eye cream correctly -- all eye creams should be gently spread/tapped over your orbtial bone, not straight under your eye! (Silly me.)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by AmandaHennick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I decided to purchase this product on a whim because of a review i came along while on Stumbleupon. Let me tell you it was one of the best purchases i have made in a very long time. I was a bit resistant to buy this as it was $23 at my local drug store but i have found that a little goes a very, very long way. All i have to do is lightly touch the tip of my finger to the product that has made its way onto the lid and that is still sometimes too much, so i know that despite the price (which is still cheaper than most high quality cremes) this is going to last me a very long time. The product itself has worked miricals on my dark circles, as i am not old enough to have wrinkles i cant really comment on that part of it. I have extremely pale skin which make my dark circles and puffy eyes stand out more so than average and this product all but makes them disappear. the first day i used it (in the car on the way home from buying it.. i was excited okay?) i started receiving complements on how awake i looked and how my skin looked more even. ( i guess dark circles took a bigger toll on my face than i realized) Unfortunately i find that the product is a little more on the thick side but the benefits to my skin outweigh that. Like most others i wish this came in a pump container rather than one i have to dip my fingers in but this is still a product that i will definitely keep repurchasing. (once it finally runs out that it.)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by itsjustjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the idea of Burt's Bees and their lemon cuticle cream. With this product I'm not completly sold. I know it's not for wrinkles but it didn't do all that much for my under eye wrinkles - even though they are quite minimal (im 23).

I have chronic and hereditary dark circles, and I tried this on one eye in the store and compared it with the other, i think after a couple of minutes it did brighten. But I don't think this brightening translates to all day. I put this on morning and night for a couple of months now, and i think the brightening effects are only really visible near to the time you put it on.

The smell is quite nice, kind of like milk and honey. The cream takes a little bit to sink in so I usually put it on after showering, get dressed and do hair and then put make up on. You can't put concealer/make up on right away which is kind of bummer.

Packaging > really cute, and i love the shape but doesn't feel totally hygenic for an eye cream! I think there is a decent amount in here so it will last a long time.

I was really desp for an eye cream that worked and wasn't too expensive. I think this is a great eye cream if you're on a budget and can't afford higher priced creams. Compared to other more expensive eye creams I've used this is a bit mediocre.

I think this does a fair job and I would give it a 3! It's a good in betweener cream for me until I find the absolute perfect one! now that I have more of a budget for skin care again I think I will search for something else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eye cream is amazing. Let me just start off by saying that i was in an eye cream phase. I started getting a dry patch right by my tear duct and it was just disgusting and noticeable when I would apply my makeup. I've tried origins and clinique eye creams; those didn't work. Drugstore eye creams were my last resort because the last time i used one (neutrogena eye brightening cream), it broke me out so bad that I had milia and nasty hive bumps all around my eyes for about 2 weeks. I heard about this eye cream and decided to give it a try. It's so Rich and moisturizing that you only need the tiniest amount. It comes in a little glass pot, around $18. Smell reminds me of vaseline and the consistency feels like a creamy, thick gel. I apply a little bit around my eyes. It takes awhile for it to sink in. I apply day and night. My bobbi brown corrector and mac select cover up Concealer glides on so smooth over this eye cream. Def Would repurchase!

Edit: I finished a jar of this and I would have to say I wouldn't repurchase this unless my under eye area is super dry! After using this product up, my undereye area is back to normal so I can use less rich eye creams now. (currently using simple's soothing eye gel). Once my eye area was back to normal, this Burt's bees product actually started giving me milia. It's just too rich for me now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by MzIssa

HG product! Finally a drugstore eye cream that does exactly what it says. I have tried loreal, olay, and neutrogena....none have helped my eye area which is dry with the beginning signs of aging. I'm in my 20's and years of hot summers no sun protection and not washing makeup off was really showing in my eyes. Now you wouldn't even be able to tell. I can go out with no makeup and feel confident. I wish the product came in a pump container but I can look past the packaging for this amazing product. I havent noticed a huge improvement in dark inner part of my tear duct but its not too noticeable now that my dark circles have vanished. My lines have disappeared and my eye area is hydrated.....=)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by typewriterwrites

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading a few reviews on here I decided to try this product because it seemed best for its price. I love it. During my first few uses, it stung under my eyes a tiny bit but I've definitely noticed a decrease in puffiness. The lines under my eyes aren't as visible and my concealer doesn't crease and leave that annoying line anymore. I use it twice a day, in the morning and at night, on a clean face and it's been working wonders. I did stop for a day or so due to being on vacation and, maybe it's just paranoia, but I felt like they puffed again a little... so I would recommend using this consistently, but that can be said about anything. If you're looking for something convenient to find, that works, this is a good product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Juliasyji

This eye cream does absolutely nothing for me. I'm on my third week since I ran out of my previous eye cream and since then, I've been using this because I've wanted a cheaper drug store eye cream that would work well and decided to go with this one.
I see no improvement for dark circles or fine lines with this product. in fact, I feel like my eyes are more tired and dark (circles) than ever!.
It's also in a jar which means you're dipping your fingers into this and no manner how clean your hands are, you know that this is probably not the most sanitary way to keep a tiny jar of eye cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

This eye cream is working wonders for me, even in just a few weeks' time.

Rich, creamy formulation - I use it only at night. Absorbs quickly and immediately worked on the puffiness I was seeing, as well as brightened the whole under-eye area. However, the most impressive improvement is that the slight crow's feet I was starting to see (as well as the tiny wrinkles underneath my eyes) are shrinking and disappearing rapidly, after two weeks' use. Wow. Sold.

$17.99 or thereabouts sounds expensive at Target, but compared to $50 dollars or more at a department store, coupled with the way it works, just can't be beat for me.

I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me and doesn't migrate into my eyes, either.

I wish it was in some sort of squeeze tube, but I'll just use a q-tip to get the product out for application.