October 23, 2014 | 1933 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Gunel1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am telling everyone please dont buy it u ll be dissappointed surely. it is excpensive and u get a shit in return. I bought it 3 monthes earlier and I just was so disappointed i wanted throw away. I acctually was in hurry when i bought it in debenhams and I think if i had normally enough time i would try its sample first and perhaps that would be as bad as its own. Sometimes samples are better anyway. I am putting this review because I just dont want them keep cheating ppl like this. this mascare does not deserve 2 pounds even!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by an4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not my favorite and very overrated. will never wear again

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by midNIGHTmare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very disappointed by my first self-bought high-end mascara: Chanel Inimitable. I wish someone had suggested me to stop eyeing this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by SlmS1992

Purchased this while I was waiting on my delayed flight at the airport. I love the classy packaging. Black and gold is a very good combination :) To rate the mascara's performance, I would say it is average. Nothing too spectacular. The positive is that my lashes were soft and feathery even with the product on and incredibly easy to remove. Negatives - Not waterproof, no lengthening or curling power. Lashes are straight and lifeless. I don't think it is worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by LadyxBec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot.
The GOOD:
This can be worn so many ways - one coat is more natural and gives me lovely soft lashes, but it is very build-able, without being clumpy and can give me stunning false-looking lashed with 3-4 coats. It stays all day (regular version, not waterproof) and comes off with no problems at night. I also really like the brush, it give great seperation and coverage. The formula is a really nice, and goes on really well. I like the brush, it's small enough to get into the corners of my eyes, and gives really good seperation.

The BAD:
I'm not gonna lie, this is expensive. But for me it's worth it :)

I prefer Inimitable intense, because I find the colour a little richer and nicer, but this is still lovely. I would re-buy if I couldn't get intense, but they are so similar I wouldn't have both at once.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by brielouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

For me, I didn't find this to be a great mascara. I have long fair lashes that don't need lengthening - just volumizing, darkening and a bit of curl. I don't think this is a suitable mascara for somebody that needs that extra volume - for me, it kept my lashes stick straight and thin but made them look longer and darker - so basically stuck straight out a long way! However, for somebody that has really short lashes, this may be a good mascara for them. Just not my personal favourite for what you pay!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by skwerlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this mascara as a sample with a Chanel purchase- I do not usually buy high end mascaras as there are great drugstore mascaras that cost much less (and if I'm going to shell out for high end, I'd rather put my dollars into a product that will last me a longer time, like an eyeshadow or lip product). This mascara is quite nice overall- it gives pretty good separation to the lashes (though they can still stick together a bit), and nice length. It also holds a curl very well, better than a lot of other mascaras, while not making the lashes feel stiff or crunchy. I don't know if this is because I have a sample size, but I also find that the tip of the wand tends to comes out of the tube with too much product on it, and can overload lashes and look less than ideal. While I do find that the brush doesn't always get between each lash and can leave some lashes stuck together, this is definitely not a clumpy mascara! I do sometimes get minor smudging under my lower lashes with this mascara, and it does feel like it takes longer to dry on the lashes than some formulas- dangerous if you sneeze or blink too soon! It's also the blackest mascara I've ever used, which I think is it's strongest point. It doesn't give a super-intense false eyelash look or anything like that, but the deep black colour definitely makes it a touch more dramatic! I quite like this mascara for blending/marrying my natural lashes with falsies- the super black colour, curl-holding power, and wetter formula all work together to make it work very well for this purpose. Would I buy a full sized, full price tube of this mascara? No. But I'd certainly be enthused about getting another sample with any future Chanel purchases!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by jenren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Disappointed is how I feel about this mascara. I don't expect miracles, but for $40, I do expect something pretty damn spectacular. I don't mind shelling out the cash if a product does what it claims to do. So, after reading about how amazing this mascara is, and seeing it rated as #1 on some websites, I expected nothing less than beautiful, long, full, volumized lashes. I purchased this at $40 (CAD) and couldn't wait to try it. It definitely lengthened my lashes, but provided absolutely no volume and left them looking wimpy and spidery. I decided to give it another go before returning it...but with the same results. My CG Lash Perfection and L'oreal Telescopic out-perform this mascara by a long-shot, at a fraction of the price. Thank goodness I was able to return it. Don't waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by foxynixie

Such a great mascara. It is expensive definitely, but I think that it's worth it. So great for separating the lashes and you never have too much so it doesn't clump. I love this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Patc342

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara leaves everything else in the dust. It lengthens, thickens and separates. It's also buildable so you can make your lashes as thick as you like. I buy this only occasionally though, because of the price. I also don't like the new silver band instead of the gold but inside it's still great.