MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

4.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Triethylhexanoin, Squalane, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Kaolin, Beta Vulgaris Root Extract, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Yeast Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Lysine, Tocopherol , Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Simethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isostearic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens

on 3/25/2014 4:06:00 PM

BEAUTIFUL finish..loved it, but think it broke me out :(
If you don't have problematic skin and want a pretty soft natural no make up finish..give it a try

on 3/25/2014 3:49:00 PM

Really love this as a setting powder. I used to hate setting my liquid or cream foundations with powder because of the powdery almost cakey finish it had. However, this powder doesn't give that powdery look. It has a slight sheen that makes it look really natural on the skin. I initially applied this with a sponge from MAC (recommended by the SA) which was alright, but seemed a little thick. Now I either use a large powder brush and pat the powder onto my face or use a kabuki brush. Will repurchase until I find a better powder. Btw, I'm an NC30 and use Medium Plus.

on 3/21/2014 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

FANTASTIC PRODUCT! I've been using it a half year now, and i'm still absolutely in love with this product! I have really dry skin, but i can still use this product without looking cakey! It's not too matte, but there isn't shimmer into it, it just looks natural! I have a couple of friends who also own one, and they love this product too! And one of them has oily skin and the other has normal skin, so i think it works great on all skin types! I will definitely buy it again!

on 3/12/2014 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a new purchase but I'm loving it. I'm using it mostly over the top of mac face and body foundation to set it and a little more coverage. I got this instead of repurchasing studio fix powder which ive been using for three years just to update my kit and keep on trend with the dewy look thats been popular rather than looking powdery from the studio fix. The mac girl who helped me said they all use that powder and i can see why its a staff fav!

on 2/15/2014 5:19:00 AM

Great powder! Love the finish and does not feel heavy or cakey on the skin. I have a very oily t-zone so have to top up during the day if needed but over all great setting powder.

on 2/8/2014 5:28:00 AM

This powder looks really nice because it's not too matte but it's not shimmery either so it looks very natural. It also has a little more coverage than a sheer pressed powder. Unfortunately I'm acne prone and this breaks me out pretty badly. I used it for like five or six days in a row and got blemishes all over my cheeks. The closest MAC to me is almost an hour away and I didn't wanna drive that far just for a return. So for its high price I wasn't gonna throw it away. Now I use this basically as an eyeshadow. I use it to even out the color on my eyelids if I'm not wearing any shadow and it works really well since it's not a dry powder. Wish it didn't break me out tho.

on 2/3/2014 11:44:00 AM

THANK YOU! Another great product that lives up to MUA reviews. I recently switched from tinted moisturizer to a bb cream and wanted a pressed powder with lighter coverage. The Mac pressed powder blends seamlessly into my skin with sheer, medium, and buildable coverage. I can add more or less depending on where I need it. The dome tray is completely genius and makes it really easy to pick up the powder from my brush. Lots of colors to choose from and packaging is discreet and simple. I would buy this again.

on 1/30/2014 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I just got this powder 2 days ago and I really like it! It had a radiant touch to it and it's light coverage makes it give a nice natural look to the skin which I need since I don't have acne or scarring really. The only thing I don't like about it is that it seems a little chalky when powdering ur brush.. But other than that it's quite a good product :)

on 1/28/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

My overall rating is 4 out of 5 because this isn't a product I use often. When I do use it, though, it's very effective at doing what I want it to do, which is simply evening out my bare skin. I have a few red spots plus a patch of psoriasis, and this powder covers them just enough without my having to fuss with concealer and foundation. It also gives me a more natural "skin" look than my foundation does, because my foundation is the discontinued hyper-real which photographs like I'm a model but in real life gives me too much pink and too much shimmer. I stipple the mineralize on with a fan brush across my t-zone (minus the tip of my nose) and the trouble spots. It takes less than a minute. Mineralize lasts on my skin for about 8 hours, no reapplication needed. If I apply on skin that hasn't been recently well-exfoliated, it will separate a bit. So all the more reason to take care of my skin regularly! It doesn't control shine, but that's alright because I'm not uptight about matte finishes and I can always just thrown some of my Benefit powder on my nose, which is totally different kind of powder and make my face look overdone, dry or cakey.

on 1/24/2014 8:47:00 PM

my go to setting powder! I use the medium deep shade, it works beautifully with studio fluid on my skin type. adds a little glow to the matte finish foundation

Recommended for Normal Skin