December 20, 2014 | 1665 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by livlaeboorg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

FANTASTIC PRODUCT! I've been using it a half year now, and i'm still absolutely in love with this product! I have really dry skin, but i can still use this product without looking cakey! It's not too matte, but there isn't shimmer into it, it just looks natural! I have a couple of friends who also own one, and they love this product too! And one of them has oily skin and the other has normal skin, so i think it works great on all skin types! I will definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a new purchase but I'm loving it. I'm using it mostly over the top of mac face and body foundation to set it and a little more coverage. I got this instead of repurchasing studio fix powder which ive been using for three years just to update my kit and keep on trend with the dewy look thats been popular rather than looking powdery from the studio fix. The mac girl who helped me said they all use that powder and i can see why its a staff fav!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by sophie94

Great powder! Love the finish and does not feel heavy or cakey on the skin. I have a very oily t-zone so have to top up during the day if needed but over all great setting powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Nataliegsno

This powder looks really nice because it's not too matte but it's not shimmery either so it looks very natural. It also has a little more coverage than a sheer pressed powder. Unfortunately I'm acne prone and this breaks me out pretty badly. I used it for like five or six days in a row and got blemishes all over my cheeks. The closest MAC to me is almost an hour away and I didn't wanna drive that far just for a return. So for its high price I wasn't gonna throw it away. Now I use this basically as an eyeshadow. I use it to even out the color on my eyelids if I'm not wearing any shadow and it works really well since it's not a dry powder. Wish it didn't break me out tho.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by conceal4ever

THANK YOU! Another great product that lives up to MUA reviews. I recently switched from tinted moisturizer to a bb cream and wanted a pressed powder with lighter coverage. The Mac pressed powder blends seamlessly into my skin with sheer, medium, and buildable coverage. I can add more or less depending on where I need it. The dome tray is completely genius and makes it really easy to pick up the powder from my brush. Lots of colors to choose from and packaging is discreet and simple. I would buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Sarahellul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got this powder 2 days ago and I really like it! It had a radiant touch to it and it's light coverage makes it give a nice natural look to the skin which I need since I don't have acne or scarring really. The only thing I don't like about it is that it seems a little chalky when powdering ur brush.. But other than that it's quite a good product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by AudreyAndrea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My overall rating is 4 out of 5 because this isn't a product I use often. When I do use it, though, it's very effective at doing what I want it to do, which is simply evening out my bare skin. I have a few red spots plus a patch of psoriasis, and this powder covers them just enough without my having to fuss with concealer and foundation. It also gives me a more natural "skin" look than my foundation does, because my foundation is the discontinued hyper-real which photographs like I'm a model but in real life gives me too much pink and too much shimmer. I stipple the mineralize on with a fan brush across my t-zone (minus the tip of my nose) and the trouble spots. It takes less than a minute. Mineralize lasts on my skin for about 8 hours, no reapplication needed. If I apply on skin that hasn't been recently well-exfoliated, it will separate a bit. So all the more reason to take care of my skin regularly! It doesn't control shine, but that's alright because I'm not uptight about matte finishes and I can always just thrown some of my Benefit powder on my nose, which is totally different kind of powder and make my face look overdone, dry or cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by screensiren

my go to setting powder! I use the medium deep shade, it works beautifully with studio fluid on my skin type. adds a little glow to the matte finish foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by MoisesFlawless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've always sticked to my loose setting powder until one of my friends told me to try this product out. I'm going to make this simple ... This powder feels lightweight and has a very nice light coverage to it so that's a + and that's about the only good thing this product does. The staying power SUCKS! The first hour it looks velvety soft but after an hour or so this powder has creased into the fine lines and just makes you look older. It also tends to break apart your makeup if you're using something full coverage with it such as studio fix, studio sculpt, etc ... it tends to OXIDIZE! I always like having that beautiful pale porcelain skin and after an hour my friends tell me how'd I get so tan! WTF?! it's also not really recommended for oily skin people, this has no type of oil control to it, matter of fact it makes you even more oily. For summer, forget it! So if you want to look like a cakey mess, go for it. Would I repurchase this powder? fuck no! I'm going to stick to my loose powder and my translucent powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a love/hate relationship with this powder. For the quality of the product I think 20 dollars is more realistic. It definitely doesnt keep me matte really at all, but it does have a really nice light coverage if you dont want too heavy of a powder. Applying this really lightly with a non dense fluffy brush seemed to work best for me. I tried packing it on with a flat top kabuki and that was a horrible idea. It looked really cakey. And I do understand that it isnt supposed to be a powder foundation. So all in all I would repurchase and I think its great for someone with normal or dry skin, and someone who wants a light natural like coverage.