December 21, 2014 | 868 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush - Dusty Rose

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

One of my favorite blushes!!! I have been wearing it for weeks in a row! This color is so flattering on my skin tone (I have pale... but not super pale, warm toned skin) and this color is amazing for me. It is a beautiful mauve-pink color with no shimmer. The color is noticeable enough, but at the same time it looks natural, which is hard to find. The pigmentation as well, is just right, it is not overly pigmented and difficult to apply, nor does it take a bunch of layers to get the right color. Also it lasts really well on my oily skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by dpanda

I have to agree with previous reviewers!! This blush is great for everyday Fall/Winter! This blush is not matte, it has a super fine shimmer/sheen when looking at it in the pan, BUT on the cheeks, it looks more matte than shimmery. The color is a beautiful looking mauve/deeper rose, which comes out very neutral on my NC 25 skin! This is everything I wanted Tarte Exposed to look like! The blush itself is alright in pigmentation, but I don't mind. I just have to use a stiffer blush brush, and I love swirling and applying so I can build up the color to my liking! :]
I was at ULTA looking for a dupe of the highly coveted Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed. I just took the blush and walked around hoping to find some colors close to it since most of the drugstore brands don't have testers available. I finally found a blush that was close in appearance, and that was NYX blush in Dusty Rose! I finally caved later and purchased Exposed, and compared it to Dusty Rose, and Exposed is definitely more bright and pink on the skin! NYX Dusty rose is not a dupe for Exposed, but i'm glad i purchased it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 5:38:00 AM More reviews by PetaDeLa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice foundation, very soft looking on my face. Not the greatest lasting powder but not too bad either.

Great pigmentation and very very smooth and easy to apply. Not much product is needed. Will definitelybe buying this one again when my current one runs out.

Wear it mostly during the week at work as it gives a very soft natural look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my first NYX blush, and I am very pleased! A very appropriate mauve color for fall and winter. Matte, which I love, and pigmented. I love it! I've been using just the blush and nothing else for about a week now. Now I just have to resist the urge to stock up on other NYX blushes...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

HG status right here! I have a hard time finding blush that looks good on me, for the simple reason that I have oily skin and shimmer/glitter make my face an oil-slick after an hour. Matte blushes are the only finish that I can wear and this one fits the bill! Shade is a plummy mauve that appears very sheer in the pan, but it's extremely pigmented. NYX blushes last me forever because you only need the smallest amount for every day. Highly recommend this to all-- it gives my skin a believable flush that I have yet to achieve with any other product. My skin has warm undertones and I never thought a mauve blush could look this good!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by hotchilis2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Almost out of my NARS Orgasm blush, so after reading the reviews on this thought it wouldn't hurt to try it considering how inexpensive it is. I REALLY like it! Pigment is prefect & got a compliment the 1x I wore it. You know it's awesome when another women goes out of their way to pay a compliment. LOVE!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by anaelleee

This had good pigmentation and lasting power was not bad, but I had the same problem with this blush as I did with the NYX Angel blush. They were both very very powdery and everytime I would VERY lightly touch or even just tap the blush, a lot of powder would appear on the surface and it was just a hassle trying to not get it everywhere.

The colour would look good on many skin tones, but I am not quite sure whether it would look nice on olive skin tones? It has a good amount of pigmentation, so I feel like it is safe to say that women with slightly darker skin tones would also get good results with this. It would also look nice as a winter blush because it is a bit darker.

I say give it a go if you don't mind quite some powder fallout :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by seharden135

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the packaging of this blush, but I don't think there's enough product, because it's so small it's hard to swirl my brush in it. I wasn't crazy about this color, because it's much darker than I usually wear, but it actually looks good on my fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I reallly love this blush. It's kind of a mauve pink on my cheeks. My skintone is about NC30 and it leaves a really nice natural flush for me. It's also extremely pigmented so I find that I have to use an extremely light hand otherwise I get the clown cheek look. The only negative is that I feel like the packaging is a bit cheap. It's really lightweight and I feel like if I ever drop it, something's going to break. That being said, I love this as a go-to blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by EternalMyrtle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the blush of my dreams. If I had to own only one blush this would be it. It is natural looking and lasts all day on me. I wear this blush almost every single day and really cannot imagine that a better one could exist even if I paid 10X as much.

It is a little powdery but oh so pigmented and goes on smooth--no patchy splotches to blend out. I also have Terracotta and NYX's cream blush in Tea Rose. Dusty Rose is my favorite of the three. Terracotta is nice, too, for a different look. I find the cream blush annoying to use because it is hard to put it on evenly. It takes more time to use it and I have two small children and no time.

I have neutral coloring--both yellow and pink undertones but am primarily warm. I am not sure if this color would have worked as well when my hair was a copper red but now that it is dark brown (almost black) and I can pull a cooler color palette and it is perfect. My feeling is that it would probably work on almost anyone with any coloring but I am not 100% sure. Still, for $5.99 it is worth a shot!