April 24, 2014 | 1918 users online

Blush - NYX - Dusty Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by hotchilis2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Almost out of my NARS Orgasm blush, so after reading the reviews on this thought it wouldn't hurt to try it considering how inexpensive it is. I REALLY like it! Pigment is prefect & got a compliment the 1x I wore it. You know it's awesome when another women goes out of their way to pay a compliment. LOVE!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by anaelleee

This had good pigmentation and lasting power was not bad, but I had the same problem with this blush as I did with the NYX Angel blush. They were both very very powdery and everytime I would VERY lightly touch or even just tap the blush, a lot of powder would appear on the surface and it was just a hassle trying to not get it everywhere.

The colour would look good on many skin tones, but I am not quite sure whether it would look nice on olive skin tones? It has a good amount of pigmentation, so I feel like it is safe to say that women with slightly darker skin tones would also get good results with this. It would also look nice as a winter blush because it is a bit darker.

I say give it a go if you don't mind quite some powder fallout :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by seharden135

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the packaging of this blush, but I don't think there's enough product, because it's so small it's hard to swirl my brush in it. I wasn't crazy about this color, because it's much darker than I usually wear, but it actually looks good on my fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I reallly love this blush. It's kind of a mauve pink on my cheeks. My skintone is about NC30 and it leaves a really nice natural flush for me. It's also extremely pigmented so I find that I have to use an extremely light hand otherwise I get the clown cheek look. The only negative is that I feel like the packaging is a bit cheap. It's really lightweight and I feel like if I ever drop it, something's going to break. That being said, I love this as a go-to blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by EternalMyrtle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the blush of my dreams. If I had to own only one blush this would be it. It is natural looking and lasts all day on me. I wear this blush almost every single day and really cannot imagine that a better one could exist even if I paid 10X as much.

It is a little powdery but oh so pigmented and goes on smooth--no patchy splotches to blend out. I also have Terracotta and NYX's cream blush in Tea Rose. Dusty Rose is my favorite of the three. Terracotta is nice, too, for a different look. I find the cream blush annoying to use because it is hard to put it on evenly. It takes more time to use it and I have two small children and no time.

I have neutral coloring--both yellow and pink undertones but am primarily warm. I am not sure if this color would have worked as well when my hair was a copper red but now that it is dark brown (almost black) and I can pull a cooler color palette and it is perfect. My feeling is that it would probably work on almost anyone with any coloring but I am not 100% sure. Still, for $5.99 it is worth a shot!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by deepa1026

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I haven't written an MUA review in years, but I had to come out of hiding to rave about this product. This was my first NYX blush, and to my pleasant surprise, it rivals the quality of my NARS blushes. At 1/4 the price, no less. It's highly pigmented and blends smoothly and easily. The color is a gorgeous, cool-toned, plummy pink--kind of the blush equivalent to NYX's Thalia lipstick, which I often pair it with. It's an unbeatable value for such a high quality product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used to use this all the time when i had black hair, now my hair is red so its not really flattering ! But this blush is so great, it looks very natural and blends really well, the staying power is not awesome but not awful either.I have very fair skin and its easy to overdo sometimes but not with this one !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by LSButtercup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I prefer matte blushes for daytime/work, and this works perfectly. Gives me a subtle hint of color, erey discrete, and very cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely pink blush for my skin tone. Doesn't look too fake, but gives me a nice bit of colour on my cheeks when desired. Like the other NYX blushes I have, I love this one - it is almost finished!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by purplesoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great budget blush! I have a fair amount of red in my skin (I'm an NC15 with red undertones,) so I have to be careful with corally blushes. This one is dark enough and has just enough pink that it doesn't make me look like a tomato! It lasts a pretty decently long time (I used it nearly every day in college for a year and only just finished it). My only complaint is that it doesn't stay on as well as I would like, but then again, blushes never do. It also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin (I am prone to breakouts on my cheeks, and many drugstore blushes, like CoverGirl and Maybelline, make me break out!) I will probably repurchase this during my next NYX haul from their website.