NYX Powder Blush - Dusty Rose

4.5

Mica, Talc, Magnesium stearate, Dimethicone, Isononyl isononanoate, Nylon-12. Corn starch, Zinc oxide, Silica, Tocopheryl acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin

on 2/14/2013 9:06:00 AM

Love this blush I was looking for a mauve blush because as others have said it looks great during these cold months. Actually I think it's good for any season because it's just so pretty. I'm an NW15 so I'm very fair but this blush is great on my skin. It gives me a healthy look which is great because the Winter can make me look kinda dull. This was just what I needed to freshen my face up.

I use my RT blush brush and you only need a minimal amount of product. It goes on smooth and is more matte on the skin verse in the pan. I'm a blush junkie so this is a staple to my blush collection. I think this would flatter most skin tones as well. If you like mauves give this a try because the quality is excellent and it has great staying power, with no fallout for me. I love it! Highly recommended!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this, it's a perfect replacement for my Too Faced Pinch My Petals blush (which they discontinued, booooo....it was the best blush I've ever had). I find I have to be careful with this though because it is a LOT more pigmented than the Too Faced blush. Still, a really amazing purchase. Very happy with this,

on 12/30/2012 3:06:00 PM

Yup, HG and daily wear! So pretty and flattering for my completion (fair to light medium) hardly any shimmer and doesn't require a lot of layering. You won't be disappointed!

on 12/13/2012 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

One of my favorite blushes!!! I have been wearing it for weeks in a row! This color is so flattering on my skin tone (I have pale... but not super pale, warm toned skin) and this color is amazing for me. It is a beautiful mauve-pink color with no shimmer. The color is noticeable enough, but at the same time it looks natural, which is hard to find. The pigmentation as well, is just right, it is not overly pigmented and difficult to apply, nor does it take a bunch of layers to get the right color. Also it lasts really well on my oily skin!

on 11/22/2012 7:08:00 PM

I have to agree with previous reviewers!! This blush is great for everyday Fall/Winter! This blush is not matte, it has a super fine shimmer/sheen when looking at it in the pan, BUT on the cheeks, it looks more matte than shimmery. The color is a beautiful looking mauve/deeper rose, which comes out very neutral on my NC 25 skin! This is everything I wanted Tarte Exposed to look like! The blush itself is alright in pigmentation, but I don't mind. I just have to use a stiffer blush brush, and I love swirling and applying so I can build up the color to my liking! :]
I was at ULTA looking for a dupe of the highly coveted Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed. I just took the blush and walked around hoping to find some colors close to it since most of the drugstore brands don't have testers available. I finally found a blush that was close in appearance, and that was NYX blush in Dusty Rose! I finally caved later and purchased Exposed, and compared it to Dusty Rose, and Exposed is definitely more bright and pink on the skin! NYX Dusty rose is not a dupe for Exposed, but i'm glad i purchased it!

on 11/6/2012 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Nice foundation, very soft looking on my face. Not the greatest lasting powder but not too bad either.

Great pigmentation and very very smooth and easy to apply. Not much product is needed. Will definitelybe buying this one again when my current one runs out.

Wear it mostly during the week at work as it gives a very soft natural look.

on 9/18/2012 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my first NYX blush, and I am very pleased! A very appropriate mauve color for fall and winter. Matte, which I love, and pigmented. I love it! I've been using just the blush and nothing else for about a week now. Now I just have to resist the urge to stock up on other NYX blushes...

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

HG status right here! I have a hard time finding blush that looks good on me, for the simple reason that I have oily skin and shimmer/glitter make my face an oil-slick after an hour. Matte blushes are the only finish that I can wear and this one fits the bill! Shade is a plummy mauve that appears very sheer in the pan, but it's extremely pigmented. NYX blushes last me forever because you only need the smallest amount for every day. Highly recommend this to all-- it gives my skin a believable flush that I have yet to achieve with any other product. My skin has warm undertones and I never thought a mauve blush could look this good!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Almost out of my NARS Orgasm blush, so after reading the reviews on this thought it wouldn't hurt to try it considering how inexpensive it is. I REALLY like it! Pigment is prefect & got a compliment the 1x I wore it. You know it's awesome when another women goes out of their way to pay a compliment. LOVE!

on 6/3/2012 11:45:00 AM

This had good pigmentation and lasting power was not bad, but I had the same problem with this blush as I did with the NYX Angel blush. They were both very very powdery and everytime I would VERY lightly touch or even just tap the blush, a lot of powder would appear on the surface and it was just a hassle trying to not get it everywhere.

The colour would look good on many skin tones, but I am not quite sure whether it would look nice on olive skin tones? It has a good amount of pigmentation, so I feel like it is safe to say that women with slightly darker skin tones would also get good results with this. It would also look nice as a winter blush because it is a bit darker.

I say give it a go if you don't mind quite some powder fallout :)

Popular Blush Products