December 21, 2014 | 1804 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Missbozzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this bronzer !!! It has a little bit of shimmer which is nice but it also really brings out my cheekbones when I contour and I just love it !! 100% would buy again . It gives me a glow like a summer glow even when it's winter !!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by allii1234

great affordable bronzer. very build able love love love!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by mp6215

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was using bare minerals "warmth" and loved the color. It was the first bronzer I purchased that looked natural and was great for contouring the face. I wasn't looking to replace it but was just looking for a cheaper comparable bronzer to use for touch up's (and leave in my pocket book and not get minerals all over it) so I got this one. The color is very comparable. It's not as concentrated so you need more to achieve the same look. At $4 to $5 compared to $19 it seemed like a great value to me! I ended up loving it so much that I use this instead of the bare minerals now. I love how it's matte and doesn't have any shimmer that a lot of drug store brands have. I have repurchased(one for home/pocketbook), and will repurchase again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i only gave this 2 lippies for the price & the formula. i picked "sun bronze" because it seemed to be the only shade that was completely matte. unfortunately it does not show up at all on my NC42 skin, so tan girls-you cant use this :( it did show up on my eyelids however & its a very pretty brown that does not pull too red or orange. but i bought this for contouring, not eye shadow. its very smooth & not powdery going on, packaging is very cheap w/a pull off lid. there seems to be quite a bit of product for the price though so thats nice. returned.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

Very nice looking matte bronzer. Natural

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 7:58:00 AM More reviews by Adelemuller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i love this! brought it to replace the maybelline one and its way better! i have a round baby face so i need something to contour with so i actually look my age (17 but often guessed for way younger when i dont contour). this lasts well, i love it. taking a lippie off because the maybelline one smells alot nicer, this one kind of has no scent which is disapointing as i love how bronzers usually smell. but thats the only downside! and the cheap rimmel packaging -.- but still good

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by UDAddict

This is, by far, one of the best drugstore products out there. Buildable without getting cakey, is not an Oompa Loompa shade, cheap! cheap! cheap!! I won't be vining up my TF Chocolate Soleil, Laguna, Hoola, or Bahamas Mama for it, but it's excellent for touch ups. I live in the desert, and I'm not in my 20's, and this does not dry out my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Monyak12

Bought this for contouring but as soon as i applied it was pretty bummed out that it didnt show up on my skin (for ref im NC42) maybe ill just use this as a blush instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by PolskaBlondynka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a very fair girl and I refuse to tan my face just to keep it looking young and wrinkle free so I needed a bronzer just to give me a natural looking tan. I looked at all the reviews and I caved in... I'm so glad I did. The minute I bought it I put it on and I received comments from my mom. I asked her how it looked from her perspective and she said it looked very natural. I HATE bronzers that make your skin looks orange. This bronzer will not give you an orange look. It's VERY natural. I use an angled brush to apply it to my cheek bones. The shade I got it in has a bit of sparkle which looks lovely when the sun hits your face. I definitely recommend! The only thing I'm not too crazy about is the packaging... it is a bit cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this bronzer, there is no shimmer so it looks really natural, also it is very pigmented and one of the only bronzers that I can find that actually show up on my tan skin. The only thing I don't like about this bronzer is that the packaging is very poor and the lid constantly comes off. Overall, I really like this bronzer, it is natural looking, pigmented, long wearing and inexpensive.