September 16, 2014 | 1859 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

Very nice looking matte bronzer. Natural

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 7:58:00 AM More reviews by Adelemuller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i love this! brought it to replace the maybelline one and its way better! i have a round baby face so i need something to contour with so i actually look my age (17 but often guessed for way younger when i dont contour). this lasts well, i love it. taking a lippie off because the maybelline one smells alot nicer, this one kind of has no scent which is disapointing as i love how bronzers usually smell. but thats the only downside! and the cheap rimmel packaging -.- but still good

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by UDAddict

This is, by far, one of the best drugstore products out there. Buildable without getting cakey, is not an Oompa Loompa shade, cheap! cheap! cheap!! I won't be vining up my TF Chocolate Soleil, Laguna, Hoola, or Bahamas Mama for it, but it's excellent for touch ups. I live in the desert, and I'm not in my 20's, and this does not dry out my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Monyak12

Bought this for contouring but as soon as i applied it was pretty bummed out that it didnt show up on my skin (for ref im NC42) maybe ill just use this as a blush instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by PolskaBlondynka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a very fair girl and I refuse to tan my face just to keep it looking young and wrinkle free so I needed a bronzer just to give me a natural looking tan. I looked at all the reviews and I caved in... I'm so glad I did. The minute I bought it I put it on and I received comments from my mom. I asked her how it looked from her perspective and she said it looked very natural. I HATE bronzers that make your skin looks orange. This bronzer will not give you an orange look. It's VERY natural. I use an angled brush to apply it to my cheek bones. The shade I got it in has a bit of sparkle which looks lovely when the sun hits your face. I definitely recommend! The only thing I'm not too crazy about is the packaging... it is a bit cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this bronzer, there is no shimmer so it looks really natural, also it is very pigmented and one of the only bronzers that I can find that actually show up on my tan skin. The only thing I don't like about this bronzer is that the packaging is very poor and the lid constantly comes off. Overall, I really like this bronzer, it is natural looking, pigmented, long wearing and inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by jamie1172008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't use this as a bronzer because this shade blends in with the color of my skin. Because of that, I like to use it as foundation instead. It gives pretty good coverage and the color does not oxidize. I only use this when I'm short on time and need some coverage on my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by tdawgz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm sort of half-half with this product, I find it really orange and hard to blend but at the same time it has quite a nice subtle sheen to it which I like. Maybe if I try this again in the lighter shade I'll like it more

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by koralam

I purchased this in hopes it would be a dupe for the coveted sunny bronzer by nyc which where i lived at the time i couldn't purchase. I ended getting sunny a couple months ago but i notice myself still reaching for this rimmel bronzer instead. Its almost completely matte but i do notice a little bit of shimmer.Its not too orange or brown. I like this shade the most from the collection because its the most natural looking, sun dance is very glittery i would suggest steering clear of the disco ball face. But this i highly recommend!
Its $6-9, depending on where you live. Still in my mind very affordable. The only reason I'm taking off a lipie is for the packaging. And anyone familiar with the rimmel stay matte powder knows the packaging sucks. Be sure to be careful if you plan to carry this around in your makeup bag because the lid does tend to fall off quite easily. That really is the only downside otherwise i love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

Not a bad bronzer for the price. I do, however, have a very hard time blending it out. Not sure if I would buy again.