Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

4.2

Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copo- Lymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethy- Lene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Methylpropional, Ben- Zyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butyl- Paraben [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

on 7/2/2014 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Cheap, effective, and it looks good with any skin tone. For $4, it definately gets an A in my book.

on 7/1/2014 10:34:00 AM

Very good bronzer. It is cheap, so its affordable. And it does the job for me. I use a light foundation, and go back over it with a bronzer. This one smoothes out evenly with my powder brush, and it even sparkles a little bit for a sunkissed glow! lol. I think it is fine, and I think most bronzers are okay as long as they are pigmented enough. Some bronzers you have to use a whole lot of, before seeing the actual bronzer on your face. That is what irritates me about them, and that goes for eye shadow too. But this one is highly pigmented, and it works well. It's convenient to find at walgreens up the road, so I will buy more in the future.

on 6/10/2014 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this bronzer about a week ago to use mainly for contouring my face. It is a natural kind of tone - not too orange, and fairly matte so it doesn't look fake and shimmery. It is buildable and lasts all day. I am loving it and will definitely repurchase.

on 6/3/2014 1:34:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Natural looking and long lasting!! Not too much glitter but not completely matte either. I really like the finish on my skin. It's very natural . In fact I frequently have people tell me face looks tanned when I wear this.

The only down side is the packaging. It's cheap!

on 5/27/2014 3:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is my favorite bronzer for the winter(when I'm at my palest), it stays on all day and looks really nice. Affordable as well. I prefer to apply it with a powder brush. I love that it's quite matte, you can definitley contour with this. The reason why it doesn't get five from me is because the packaging is horrible(the lid on mine does not close properly, it keeps falling off).

on 5/13/2014 1:35:00 PM

I like it a lot. It's matte, not too pigmented, and you can build the intensity easily. I use it to contour and it's great. It also blends well with my NARS blush. I use a kabuki brush. Cheap, effective, looks natural, everything i could hope for!

on 5/8/2014 7:37:00 AM

I have repurchased this and will keep in using it. This is the only bronzer I own because I literally need nothing else it's just so beautiful

on 4/24/2014 4:14:00 PM

Used this for years. Creates a nice glow and is so cheap I use it everywhere

on 4/20/2014 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm on the fence with this product. It does provide a nice bronze, but I find that this does not work for contouring on my skin. I feel that it pulls a bit pinky-red, and on my skin it doesn't translate well for contouring. For the "warmth" aspect I think this does pretty well. It's cheap-ish for the quantity that you get, and literally all 3 colors in this line seem indistinguishable to me. The packaging is flimsy and the consistency is a smidge on the chalky side, but that doesn't affect it's application!

on 4/14/2014 12:48:00 AM

My go-to bronzer!! It is the best bronzer I have used and I always get compliments when I wear it. Everyone always asks where I got it from and they are shocked that the it is a drugstore brand! It comes in three shades, some with shimmer and some without. This one does not have shimmer and is more matte compared to the other two shades. It's great to freshen up your skin to give you that sunshine glow all year around!! Definitely one of the best bang for your buck purchases!

Popular Bronzers