Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

4.3

Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copo- Lymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethy- Lene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Methylpropional, Ben- Zyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butyl- Paraben [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

on 5/13/2014 1:35:00 PM

I like it a lot. It's matte, not too pigmented, and you can build the intensity easily. I use it to contour and it's great. It also blends well with my NARS blush. I use a kabuki brush. Cheap, effective, looks natural, everything i could hope for!

on 5/8/2014 7:37:00 AM

I have repurchased this and will keep in using it. This is the only bronzer I own because I literally need nothing else it's just so beautiful

on 4/24/2014 4:14:00 PM

Used this for years. Creates a nice glow and is so cheap I use it everywhere

on 4/20/2014 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm on the fence with this product. It does provide a nice bronze, but I find that this does not work for contouring on my skin. I feel that it pulls a bit pinky-red, and on my skin it doesn't translate well for contouring. For the "warmth" aspect I think this does pretty well. It's cheap-ish for the quantity that you get, and literally all 3 colors in this line seem indistinguishable to me. The packaging is flimsy and the consistency is a smidge on the chalky side, but that doesn't affect it's application!

on 4/14/2014 12:48:00 AM

My go-to bronzer!! It is the best bronzer I have used and I always get compliments when I wear it. Everyone always asks where I got it from and they are shocked that the it is a drugstore brand! It comes in three shades, some with shimmer and some without. This one does not have shimmer and is more matte compared to the other two shades. It's great to freshen up your skin to give you that sunshine glow all year around!! Definitely one of the best bang for your buck purchases!

on 4/11/2014 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I would give this bronzer 5-stars if it wasn't for the packaging. Overall, this is a fantastic product. I've been using Hoola by Benefit Cosmetics but recently ran out of it so I stopped by my local Shopper's Drug Mart and saw that Rimmel Sun Bronze was on sale for $6.99 so I picked one up. I've only come across good reviews on this bronzer so buying it was a no-brainer. I just got back from vacation not long ago and I still wanted to keep my tan looking natural and this bronzer definitely does just that! I prefer a matte finish and this one mattefies while it bronzes, and if I want a bit of shimmer, i'll just add a highlighter on top. It also stays put ALL day long! It claims that it's waterproof but I haven't tested that theory yet. The only con is the cheap packaging so it's not ideal for travel. Other than that, this is a very buildable and natural-looking bronzer.

on 1/27/2014 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzer !!! It has a little bit of shimmer which is nice but it also really brings out my cheekbones when I contour and I just love it !! 100% would buy again . It gives me a glow like a summer glow even when it's winter !!

on 1/25/2014 3:28:00 AM

great affordable bronzer. very build able love love love!

on 1/4/2014 1:56:00 PM

I was using bare minerals "warmth" and loved the color. It was the first bronzer I purchased that looked natural and was great for contouring the face. I wasn't looking to replace it but was just looking for a cheaper comparable bronzer to use for touch up's (and leave in my pocket book and not get minerals all over it) so I got this one. The color is very comparable. It's not as concentrated so you need more to achieve the same look. At $4 to $5 compared to $19 it seemed like a great value to me! I ended up loving it so much that I use this instead of the bare minerals now. I love how it's matte and doesn't have any shimmer that a lot of drug store brands have. I have repurchased(one for home/pocketbook), and will repurchase again.

on 12/30/2013 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i only gave this 2 lippies for the price & the formula. i picked "sun bronze" because it seemed to be the only shade that was completely matte. unfortunately it does not show up at all on my NC42 skin, so tan girls-you cant use this :( it did show up on my eyelids however & its a very pretty brown that does not pull too red or orange. but i bought this for contouring, not eye shadow. its very smooth & not powdery going on, packaging is very cheap w/a pull off lid. there seems to be quite a bit of product for the price though so thats nice. returned.

Popular Bronzers