Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

4.2

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, may contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

on 11/6/2013 11:53:00 PM

In Canada this product is pretty expensive. I believe at shoppers drugmart it's $20 I was lucky enough to get it on sale for $10 so I bought 2!
First of all the packaging is adorable and the product smells delicious.
This is the perfect bronzer for lighter skin tones. For reference I am nw13 in mac foundation.
It's mostly matte with a slight barely noticeable glow. This I find makes it much more natural looking. Plus staying power is pretty good!
I love this so much that when I do use up the two I bought for $10 I may actually spend the $20 on one!

on 10/29/2013 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I brought this product as I ran out of my usual bronzer that I wear Hoola by Benefit. At £7.99 it is middle of the price range and not super dear or cheap. But cheap compared to the £25 I would dish out for my Hoola bronzer.
The texture and shade is actually very similar to Hoola hence why I choose it. It looks mud like to blends surprisingly well and is very light and non-clogging.

on 9/14/2013 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have to say I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for about 6 weeks now and thought I would give it some time before posting a review. I didn't have the problem with the product being difficult to get out but I think that's probably more to do with the frequency with which you wash your brush. It has a fantastic consistency, colour and lasting power.. And plus it was a great price I think it was £7.99. For a bronzer like this it is FAB value. I will definitely repurchase x

Amazing bronzer, not to dark so can use it in the summer and winter and really highlights my cheekbones! great product, not to expensive at 7.99 and worth all the money

on 8/29/2013 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely amazing bronzer. Not useful for contouring as it has some shimmer and it makes me look muddy, but brilliant for an all over face and neck bronzer. It's definitely worth the hype and I'm glad I purchased it after hearing and reading so many positive reviews about this product. When it runs out, ill most definitely be repurchasing, that's for sure! Plus, it smells delicious! I find it hard to believe anyone who doesn't adore this bronzer!

on 8/29/2013 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a beautiful almost matte bronzer which is great to add a golden glow to the complexion, as well as using it for sculpting the face too! At under £10 in the UK, this makes the product fairy affordable and therefore, makes it a product i would recommend to anyone!

on 8/20/2013 10:25:00 AM

Beautiful bronzer, although the 2 shades that are available arent dark whatsoever, meaning, if your pale its perfect, if your a bit tanned then it wont really give that bronzy effect, but itll work perfect for contouring. Its matte and smells like chocolate:)

on 8/20/2013 5:28:00 AM

I like this bronzer for both contouring and warming up the face. There a small bits if glitter in it, which do not transfer onto the skin when applied. You get a lot of product in it, and overall it's great value for money. I would not repurchase because I prefer MAC's matte bronze, however I do think its a nice budget bronzer that will last you ages.

I love this bronzer! I never go a day without wearing it. Its worth all the hype it gets. If you don't own it, go buy it now. I love the packaging its really strudy cardboard with a magnetic clasp that closes it. It lasts for ages, to say ive used it everyday since the beginning or april; theres still a lot left. I will most definately repurchase this. It isnt dear either and i love Bourjois as a brand. Cant fault it.

on 7/28/2013 2:34:00 PM

Love this bronzer.

Packaging is great, colour is very natural, smells good (like chocolate) and it lasts for a long time (I've had it for months and months and still haven't worn the bronzer down yet.

The packaging is great because it protects the powder - no risk of smashing it in your make up bag.

The colour is very buildable and not too orange or brown. There's no shimmer or sparkle so can be worn with any look.

I can't remember what I paid for it but I would reckon it's around the £5 mark which is pretty good for the quality of this product.

Great bronzer - give it a go!

Popular Bronzers