September 30, 2014 | 2129 users online

Deodorants - Lady Mitchum Dry Roll-On Antiperspirant And Deodorant

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2007 11:22:00 PM More reviews by daphne327

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this used to be my deodorant of choice. i found it after years of searching for something that would last all day. the advertising is right when it says you can even skip a day and all that while i lived in the caribbean where it's hot all year. but i've been having to reapply by midday lately and i'm wondering if it's less effective if you have been using it for a while? i have changed to dove and arrid (both good but not as good as mitchum at it's best) giving mitchum a rest before i go back to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2007 12:56:00 AM More reviews by ritapita09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have to say that I read the reviews on this product when I was frantically searching for a new deodorant.. and I decided to give this brand a try. Wow, I have to say it keeps me sooo much drier (but not perfectly so) than Ban. Teen Spirit, Secret, Dove.. they aren't even in the same league as this one. It's simply fantastic, I like the roll-on packaging, and although a lot of the product dispenses at once, I like that! It also dries clear! Lasts all day, too! I'm really happy about this purchase. I do still want to dry Certain Dri, & perhaps use it in conjunction w/ this product, to experience even better results.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 6:56:00 PM More reviews by RinoaHeartilly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in powderfresh since it was on sale and it claimed to be as strong as Certain-Dri (which I used last summer). The package is a thin glass cylinder and it says you can go a day without using it. I still use it everyday though. I'll try to find the unscented version next time but the powder scent aint horrible. The scent is only noticable when you're sweating a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2007 11:24:00 AM More reviews by kirana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best deodorant ever. It really works. I haven't found better ones. I'll stick with this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2007 7:24:00 PM More reviews by nitha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My work outs are usually quite intense and I am constantly running about campus, so I am quite picky about having a good deodorant.
I was happy with this purchase- It keep me quite dry all day and is small enough to fit in my little bag if I want to take it just incase- but so far I don't think Ive needed to do an afternoon touch up!
You need to scrub quite hard in the shower, and I feel the product is drying out my skin quite a bit, so there is a compromise there.

Overall I would recommend it but only to people who like myself, really need a stronger deodorant- otherwise I don't think it would be worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2007 10:14:00 PM More reviews by belly274

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I keep trying other new products because I'm an HBA junkie, but this is the only deoderant that works for me. You really have to scrub in the shower to get it off of your pits because it stays put. I prefer the unscented gel version.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2007 6:42:00 PM More reviews by MRICKS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product. Really works well. Kept me fresh and dry all day. I will definately continue to use this deodorant. THe value is a plus. Only one ity-bity draw back---and that's the wet/stickiness when you first apply. You have to apply it about 5 minutes before you get dressed. Otherwise, great, great, great.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2007 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Poodlehead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I must have sensitive skin, because this was very drying on my underarms, and they became red and sore after only a week of use. AND, it didn't keep them dry. Will not buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by scoplen

Works the best of anything I have ever tried, except maybe Ceratin Dry, which stings me sometimes and I reserve for special occasions. The Mens version of this is identical in formula, comes in unscented and the bottle is twice the size for the same amount. I buy the Mens version now instead of the Womens one.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2007 4:24:00 PM More reviews by sophie_lapin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best deodorant ever and Ive used many. Certain Dri is nice as well but a hassle to apply properly (freshly cleansed, non shaved pits at night). I prefer unscented version of this. It does take a few minutes to dry but is sooo worth it... for me and everyone around me.