April 23, 2014 | 1892 users online

Gels/Soaps - Summers Eve - Feminine Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by madamemars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I get UTI's like freaking candy. And I've had so many problems that it would've ended up me getting surgery for it. But since I've used Summer Eve's feminine wash for about 8 months now, I haven't had a single UTI. Only once, when I didn't use it for a few weeks.
This product has truly done WONDERS for me. And I recommend it to anyone who constantly gets bacterial infections. It helps my BH levels and everything.

16 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by thevnilly

Great product for those of us with sensitive hoohahs. :)
I can be prone to irritation and infections, if I don't pay special attention to my lady bits. I've tried the sensitive version and the one in the purple bottle, but my parts prefer the sensitive. They've just become more delicate over the years and prefer unscented products. I think I use the "body wash" version (the larger bottle) and love it all over.
I'm not a particularly shy person about buying feminine products, but I'm glad they updated the packaging so it doesn't just scream feminine wash! On a funny side note, my husband recently noticed I've been using this and commented how I don't need it because I'm not smelly. Thanks, dear...but did you ever think maybe I'm not "smelly" because I DO use this?? ;) Men will never understand. Let's face it, lady bits are swampy, moisturous creatures by nature. So smelly or not, why not take care of them properly?
Do be careful when you pour some out -- it's very thin and comes rushing out.

*UPDATE*
I have actually found that in a pinch, I can use this as shampoo too. Will it replace my normal shampoo? No, but it's nice to know that when traveling I can pack a little lighter and use this for a personal wash, body wash, & shampoo.

29 out of 32 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

I really love this stuff. I get bacterial infections a lot. When i used this though i never had a problem. Its perfect and my gyno even said i need to keep using it. I also love the wipes. I use them mostly in the summer for a little pick me up when i get all sweaty down there. Ewww right? Lol but i dont understand why the wipes are so big.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to wash. I am way too sensitive for bar soaps & like the reviewer below me I am prone to UTI's. This has been the only thing that works great for me. It's gentle, has light fragrance(I can't stand when the fragrance in something is too heavy) & I think its very reasonably priced. They have made the bottles A LOT smaller though. They changed the shape & it seems about half the size from the bottles I used to get. I will still continue to use it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by reihnaxox

for someone who has eczema (chronic dry skin) and frequent UTI's, i can honestly say this product has changed my life. from using dove to just plain old water, i was always left with a dry, and uncomfortable feeling. but since using summers eve i've never felt this clean, and more smooth. i plan to use this on my entire body because it leaves a scent without the residue, and does not give me dry skin or irritation. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by KittyKidee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Never thought i'd be writing a review on this.. heh. I got this maybe 6 months ago cuz they were changing their bottle design and my drugstore was selling it for dirt cheap. i've always been big on the "lady bits take care of themselves just fine. mild/gentle cleanser and water is best without messing with the pH balance" and, as this is a mild cleanser, it's great for that but i have plenty of other things to do in the shower without needing an extra step. thought, as others have said already, this is a great brush cleaner! gentle, smells good while you're using it, rinses clean without being drying so my brushes aren't stiff or slick. (hahaha, my fiance did kindly ask me to keep it under the bathroom sink for the sake of company. hehe)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so Ive been using this stuff since high school and stopped about two years ago, I love the scent it has that clean pleasent smell, easy to use, has different sizes BUT, I smell better and longer in my fem area using good ole Dove soap and wate I dont need anything extra it does the same exact thing as soap and water for me BUT, I might buy it as a body was, face cleanser, and or brush cleaner I will see

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2011 2:56:00 AM More reviews by sarah2202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When used as a feminine wash, a gross build-up accumulates with daily use within a week. I even have a portable shower head to remove the residue but this product just doesn't work for me for this purpose... perhaps I have exceptionally hard water or something.

It's been sitting in my cupboard for the past year and every time I would see it I would be reminded of how crappy it is. But 6 months ago I began a no-buy and started clearing out my old stuff and finding new uses for things. I used this as hand soap which it was great for. I tried it as a face wash and it removed all of my mineral makeup easily. It's good as a brush cleaner as well. Finally I got more adventurous and dared to use this as a shampoo - I was so pleasantly surprised! It volumized my hair like nothing else ever has, without irritating my scalp. I was amazed. I feel this is a huge secret I MUST share with the MUA world lol.

Needless to say, lately I've been getting a lot of use out of this once forsaken body wash. If I go on a trip, I definitely see myself bringing this along as a 4-in-1 (shampoo, face wash, body wash, brush cleaner). When it runs out, I will wait and see if I miss it before re-purchasing. J&J baby wash works great for me as a feminine wash and rinses cleaner than anything else I've tried, plus it can do all of the things Summer's Eve can do (except for volumizing my hair).

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this stuff! This cleansing gel is invigorating but never too harsh, and has a fragrant, universally flattering, clean scent that LASTS! Even through that time of the month and through 'handling business' with guys(lol), that has kept me smelling fresher than ever! It's also sold for a song- what more could you want?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Ive been using the one for sensitive skin as an overall body wash for at least a year. It is gentle, good texture, lathers well, has a light scent, & is affordable.