December 22, 2014 | 1481 users online

Gels/Soaps - Summers Eve - Feminine Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 More reviews by Eva4140

I bought this product a few days ago because I was having some feminine issues. I was a little apprehensive to buy it but it was definitely worth it. I have only used it twice as I bought it the day before yesterday and it took care of all of my feminine issues! This has quickly become one of my favorites and will definitely be keeping it in the shower from now on. I would recommend this to anyone, even if you are not having any issues, it is great for keeping your lady bits fresh and clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

This stuff is great. I would consider this stuff a necessity for myself and recommend it for any woman. You gotta keep yourself clean lol. I tend to prefer the sensitive skin version but I have the purple bottle in my shower now. I think it's the fresh blossom one? I use this every day and you only need a small amount. However, I don't like the re made packaging they have now. Water gets stuck inside the cap after you shower and it leaks if you pick it up later on. A lot of product comes out if you're not careful. That hasn't stopped me from repurchasing because I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by armaclin041584

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Was introduced to this product a couple of years ago. I was visiting a friend out of state and she had it in her shower (Morning Paradise). Oh my, fell in love with the scent, that I had no irritations, and that the product last a long time. It works so well and never ever burns.

Critiques: I would love to have a product like this that comes in the same scent but with better sustainable ingredients.

Overall: I will continue to buy this until I come across a product with more natural occurring ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by missmelodya

have been using this foo foo wash over half my life. perfect for intimate areas that are highly sensitive to fragrance. also doubles as a suitable cleanser for the face if not trying to remove makeup. makes a decent non-irritating bibble bath as well. available in scented and fragrance free versions (though prefer to use the latter.). affordable, gentle, effective.

if you have daughter(s) consider introducing this wash to them when they hit puberty/have their first period. i wish my mom had done, would have saved the agonizing teen years i had to use whatever bargain highly scented soap my mom brought home at the expense of suffering persistent uti's (and all the discomfort that comes with them.)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by MoniMMa

I was on many antibiotics a year ago and as a result I got many UTI's it was horrible. They recommended this product and I honestly I can't imagine not having it in the shower cabinet anymore or the wipes. It really does do a great job and keeps your PH balance on point and also during the Summer the wipes are very very helpful for on the go freshen up swipe :D. Its easy instructions and you won't regret buying this product!!!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by madamemars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I get UTI's like freaking candy. And I've had so many problems that it would've ended up me getting surgery for it. But since I've used Summer Eve's feminine wash for about 8 months now, I haven't had a single UTI. Only once, when I didn't use it for a few weeks.
This product has truly done WONDERS for me. And I recommend it to anyone who constantly gets bacterial infections. It helps my BH levels and everything.

17 out of 19 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by thevnilly

Great product for those of us with sensitive hoohahs. :)
I can be prone to irritation and infections, if I don't pay special attention to my lady bits. I've tried the sensitive version and the one in the purple bottle, but my parts prefer the sensitive. They've just become more delicate over the years and prefer unscented products. I think I use the "body wash" version (the larger bottle) and love it all over.
I'm not a particularly shy person about buying feminine products, but I'm glad they updated the packaging so it doesn't just scream feminine wash! On a funny side note, my husband recently noticed I've been using this and commented how I don't need it because I'm not smelly. Thanks, dear...but did you ever think maybe I'm not "smelly" because I DO use this?? ;) Men will never understand. Let's face it, lady bits are swampy, moisturous creatures by nature. So smelly or not, why not take care of them properly?
Do be careful when you pour some out -- it's very thin and comes rushing out.

*UPDATE*
I have actually found that in a pinch, I can use this as shampoo too. Will it replace my normal shampoo? No, but it's nice to know that when traveling I can pack a little lighter and use this for a personal wash, body wash, & shampoo.

31 out of 34 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

I really love this stuff. I get bacterial infections a lot. When i used this though i never had a problem. Its perfect and my gyno even said i need to keep using it. I also love the wipes. I use them mostly in the summer for a little pick me up when i get all sweaty down there. Ewww right? Lol but i dont understand why the wipes are so big.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to wash. I am way too sensitive for bar soaps & like the reviewer below me I am prone to UTI's. This has been the only thing that works great for me. It's gentle, has light fragrance(I can't stand when the fragrance in something is too heavy) & I think its very reasonably priced. They have made the bottles A LOT smaller though. They changed the shape & it seems about half the size from the bottles I used to get. I will still continue to use it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by reihnaxox

for someone who has eczema (chronic dry skin) and frequent UTI's, i can honestly say this product has changed my life. from using dove to just plain old water, i was always left with a dry, and uncomfortable feeling. but since using summers eve i've never felt this clean, and more smooth. i plan to use this on my entire body because it leaves a scent without the residue, and does not give me dry skin or irritation. <3