Pantene ICE SHINE

2.8

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, PEG 60 Almond Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

I've gone through almost a full bottle of this shampoo and I think I have found a new favorite. This shampoo does make the hair very shiny. It gets it clean (summer shampoo) without totally overdrying it. My hair is very manageable when I use it, no matter what conditioner I use (I always use conditioner.). I love the shine this shampoo produces, and the smell, along with the manageability of the hair. And it doesn't cost a lot. The bottle says it has no parabens or dyes, so that's always a bonus.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I usually have pretty good, healthy hair -- but this turned my hair to straw. It took several days of heavy-duty conditioning to bring my hair back to normal. I've never used a hair product so destructive to my hair, and that includes hair dyes and 1960's permanents!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Ugh. I had high hopes for this for some reason. Initially, after the first two or so washes...my hair was incredibly shiny and soft. However, after using this product for the past two weeks, my hair had massive, bird's nest like knots in it that I had to literally soak in warmed olive oil to untangle. I spent around 40 or so minutes trying to work the oil through my hair to detangle and deep condition. The only thing I could see this working for is a very occasional clarifying shampoo when you have a ton of buildup on your hair. That's all this can do...strip everything from your hair! That's why it is billed as a "shine" shampoo... because leaving your hair uncoated is supposed to make it shiny (?)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This gets a solid 2, all the way around. Cheap, hard to open, and easy to break lids. Bad product inside which made my hair as dry as the Sahara, tests on animals, smells terrible, and didn't even make my hair shiny.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I actually really love this shampoo. I've never been really wowed by any shampoo's until this one. I don't what it has, but it makes my hair very shiny and full of volume. It really made my hair beautiful in the first wash. Sadly, my hair did get dirtier quite fast after using this, but I don't mind at all since I'd rather have dirty hair than have frizzy flat hair. I wish they sold this in Arizona, ugh I would so get a 2nd bottle of this. Just to describe my hair, I have alot of hair, but its quite fine. I don't dye my hair anymore so its quite healthy. I'm not sure if this would work out for other hair types though so be careful.

I'm very disappointed with this shampoo, because I like the volume one from Pantene very much. First off, for something called "ice shine," this did not make my hair shiny at all, I had better luck with the Herbal Essence Drama Clean or the Garnier Sleek & Shine.
Secondly, it doesn't really clean my hair well. I have an oily scalp, and usually could go washing my hair every other day. With this, my hair feels oily the next day.

WARNING: Pantene is Very bad for your hair!!! It has Additives and chemicals In It! It also leaves a residue In your hair. All Pantene products are the same!!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Crappy. Made my hair dry and tangled, and fell out in huge clumps. I pulled it out a while later, not believing Pantene made a shampoo this awful, and tried it with different conditoners, but got the same result. Did make my hair shiny, after half of it fell out and spent what seemed like a half an hour combing out the tangles. It's so bad I wouldnt even use it as a "backup shampoo" if I were running out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product was HORRIBLE!! it completely dried out my hair so that when I dried it straight, I had billions of frizzy fly-aways. I will never buy this again, although I absolutely love the new Medium-thick Pantene shampoos. Never again!

WORST shampoo I've ever used. It gave me dandruff that lasted for six months and made my hair brittle and dry. It smells great, though. But I'd never consider using it again.

Top Rated Pantene Products