September 21, 2014 | 1150 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by pizzaandmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

ive been using these for a couple months now and they worked great for my sensitive skin. they removed most of my make up with one wipe. i didnt really like that they only had 25 in them, i think there shouldve been atleast 30(one for everyday of the month). they are kind of pricey for my liking ($13) just to take away make up so after i used the whole pack i bought a box of 150 at costco for $12

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by isupermae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product does really remove the make up off my face. and I feel like it give my face a little more glow. idk if its just me. I have an oily skin so when I use this after 15 mins my skin gets really oily so I have to wash my face with a facial wash right away. all in all I like this product

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by MommytoKitKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

These are the only makeup wipes that have not broken my skin out. I have pretty sensitive acne prone skin and I have had no problem with them. They are effective in removing my foundation and powder but I do cleanse my face with a regular cleanser afterwards but I would definitely use something else to remove eye makeup as this does a very poor job of that but overall a good product for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by harmony7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just bought these and I am really happy with them. My skin is acne-prone and somewhat sensitive. I cannot use anything with fragrances and most makeup remover wipes have fragrance. These do not.
I only need to use one wipe to remove my makeup and they don't leave residue. The price is also pretty cheap (around $6.59 at CVS for a pack of 25).
The only negatives are they cause a slight sting, but this doesn't bother me and they are somewhat small.
I will continue to use these as long as they are available.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by cindyhartley

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I did not check the ingredients of these cleansing wipes before I bought them since I've been liking the Simple Replenishing Moisturizer on my very sensitive skin. I was surprised to feel a stinging sensation when I used these wipes. After checking the ingredients, I found the culprits: Methylparaben and Propylparaben. I wonder why the "sensitive skin experts" would include these chemicals, when many of us with sensitive skin cannot tolerate these.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Christinarhea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Probably won't be purchasing again. Did a horrible job of removing makeup especially eye makeup. Used for two days and decided I would reserve them for travel only and will be sure to bring along an excellent toner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM More reviews by bex5020

This is one of the only products I am loyal to, as far as skin care goes anyway. For sensitive/dry skin it is amazing. It doesn't break you out or dry you out, and leaves my skin feeling clean and light. I almost panic when I find I'm out of these when I go to take my make up off, because everything else I have tried tends to break me out. The price is great to, which is a added bonus. I will Always will recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by sristissaahaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

To be honest I just used it last week cause i usually don't put makeup on. However honestly really good makeup wipes !! After using the wipes the next day I got no new pimples or any breakouts which is good ! Especially for something I used for the first time. The problem is you have to use a couple of wipes to remove everything off.. Other than that i was also quite hesitant to use it looking at previous reviews saying they got breakouts but i'm happy i used it cause I didn't get any breakouts (Cheering)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best brands of face wipes I have used. The cloths are thicker than some and have more texture.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by lovepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This removed my makeup reasonably well, and was nice and wet, which I rate highly on cleansing cloths. The price was great. I purchased these for a last minute road trip, when I didn't have time to grab something from my usual arsenal. The major negative with these was that they left my skin feeling itchy; I don't have sensitive skin, so this was odd. I also didn't get that nice, clean feeling I like after using these. I do try to keep cleansing cloths around, just for those days where I'm entirely too tired to wash off my makeup. But there are better options out there than these.