October 1, 2014 | 1895 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by NyVirgo1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

We Virgos are a specific bunch - Don't tell us you are showing up at 8 and then roll in at 8:05. Don't tell us it will make us look 10 pounds lighter and then only make us look 6 and please oh please do not tell us you will remove all our makeup and then leave a big streaky mascara ring around each eye...and inevitably our pillow.

When coupled with an actual eye makeup remover this product is very nice- I keep a package in my husband's car so after a long night I can begin the removal process on the way home from dinner - but honestly, it is step one in a multi-step process.

but it is gentle, yes and it does remove my face makeup- so it earned three lippies.

The packaging was not great- but I hate that all these wipes have a hole at the top and you have to negotiate for 10 minutes to get one cloth out- I always get four and shove three back in. I just cut open the pack now and place the whole lot of them in a Ziploc - so much easier.

My suggestion as an alternate to this product are the Ole Heni-s that they sell at Sephora - they work better. I cut the pile in half so that I have double the amount and it makes them slightly less expensive than the Simple brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by alee094

I never used to use facial wipes but I decided to give them ago after watching so many beauty vloggers on youtube talk about simple.
And, I do like them but I wouldn't really give them HG status.
They work decently, but i just find the material sometimes a bit scratchy?
My skin isn't overly sensitive so I don't react badly to these but I just find that the material isn't as smooth as I'd like it to be.

It's still a great pack of cleansing wipes and they are able to usually take off any makeup I'm wearing in one quick wipe (granted, I don't wear a lot).
The price is also decent for the amount that you get and I find that there are often specials or offers that promote their sales more.
Overall, it's good but I'm hoping to find something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by megantiffany

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

always my go-to makeup wipe! it's great and I find it doesn't cause breakouts as other wipes do for me. It isn't drenched with moisture however it is a damp towelette, I've repurchased this product so many times it's worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by pizzaandmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

ive been using these for a couple months now and they worked great for my sensitive skin. they removed most of my make up with one wipe. i didnt really like that they only had 25 in them, i think there shouldve been atleast 30(one for everyday of the month). they are kind of pricey for my liking ($13) just to take away make up so after i used the whole pack i bought a box of 150 at costco for $12

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by isupermae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product does really remove the make up off my face. and I feel like it give my face a little more glow. idk if its just me. I have an oily skin so when I use this after 15 mins my skin gets really oily so I have to wash my face with a facial wash right away. all in all I like this product

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by MommytoKitKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

These are the only makeup wipes that have not broken my skin out. I have pretty sensitive acne prone skin and I have had no problem with them. They are effective in removing my foundation and powder but I do cleanse my face with a regular cleanser afterwards but I would definitely use something else to remove eye makeup as this does a very poor job of that but overall a good product for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by harmony7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just bought these and I am really happy with them. My skin is acne-prone and somewhat sensitive. I cannot use anything with fragrances and most makeup remover wipes have fragrance. These do not.
I only need to use one wipe to remove my makeup and they don't leave residue. The price is also pretty cheap (around $6.59 at CVS for a pack of 25).
The only negatives are they cause a slight sting, but this doesn't bother me and they are somewhat small.
I will continue to use these as long as they are available.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by cindyhartley

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I did not check the ingredients of these cleansing wipes before I bought them since I've been liking the Simple Replenishing Moisturizer on my very sensitive skin. I was surprised to feel a stinging sensation when I used these wipes. After checking the ingredients, I found the culprits: Methylparaben and Propylparaben. I wonder why the "sensitive skin experts" would include these chemicals, when many of us with sensitive skin cannot tolerate these.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Christinarhea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Probably won't be purchasing again. Did a horrible job of removing makeup especially eye makeup. Used for two days and decided I would reserve them for travel only and will be sure to bring along an excellent toner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM More reviews by bex5020

This is one of the only products I am loyal to, as far as skin care goes anyway. For sensitive/dry skin it is amazing. It doesn't break you out or dry you out, and leaves my skin feeling clean and light. I almost panic when I find I'm out of these when I go to take my make up off, because everything else I have tried tends to break me out. The price is great to, which is a added bonus. I will Always will recommend this product.