April 24, 2014 | 1910 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

The best makeup remover wipes I have ever used. They are so soft, and cleanse all my makeup off!! I have combo skin, and these have never broken me out. Also, they seem to be on the cheaper side compared to a lot of other brands! Love them!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by naerdanel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the only facial cleansing product I've consistently used, both because of its convenience and the results.

I wear light coverage foundation, eyeliner, and non-waterproof mascara every day; these wipes take it all off with no trouble. My face feels clean but not stripped, and my skin doesn't do dry within minutes of using them (unlike every other cleanser I've ever used).

The wipes do not remove waterproof mascara very easily, so I keep a eye makeup remover on hand for the few times I am wearing waterproof products.

No complaints. I know that, per year, these wipes are more expensive to use than some high-end cleansers; however, I've found they're worth it to me because 1. I know I'll take my makeup off every night and 2. My skin has never looked better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by cilla2229

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product! Cleanses my sensitive combo skin and leaves it feeling fresh, not dry. They also don't leave a weird sticky film. My makeup is thoroughly removed and there's no burning when I remove my eye makeup. I'm a contact lens wearer and don't always remove them prior to using these towelettes, yet I've had no issues whatsoever. I will definitely continue to purchase these! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Maclover202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really liked these wipes. One wipe got all my makeup off. They stayed very moist the only con I have is the packaging I had to put tape over the opening because after awhile the opening wasn't sticky anymore. The fragrance was not over powering and it smelled fresh. The price was good under 5$. Overall will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Marlenejane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't wowed by these wipes. I've heard people rave about how amazing these wipes were and they were on sale so I ditched my usual Aveeno wipes to give them a try. I did not like the scent, not really sure why but it just didn't sit well with me. It didn't remove as much as other wipes I had tried. They're not very good for taking off eye makeup.

Pros
Simple is a pretty natural line so if you're skin's reacting badly to something I'd assume these would be a good fallback product to get your skin back to normal
good at removing cream face products (I used this to take off white face paint after halloween and it worked pretty well)

Cons
dislike the sticky flap packaging, I'd much prefer a snap
scent was offensive to me, but some people may like it so
not very good at taking off eye makeup

Eh they weren't awful but I'd probably never repurchase again

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by melanieRD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm on my second pack. I've tried many brands and this is the only one doesn't burn my skin and make it even more red! Ill def continue to buy. I use them in the am if I'm in a rush and in the pm if I'm too tired to full on rush..

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by mooseyroach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use these wipes whenever I stay at my boyfriends house and sometimes when I'm too tired to do the full cleansing routine before bed. If I'm wearing heavy makeup I use them before using my proper cleanser because I think it helps to get everything off my face properly.

I have quite sensitive skin and I've never had a problem with these wipes, no redness or breakouts or anything. My face always seems really clean and fresh after using them. Sometimes after using them my skin can feel quite dry but I just pop a bit of moisturiser on and I'm good to go!

They can be a bit expensive for what they are, but theres usually some deals on in Boots where you can buy 3 for 2.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by illbebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with these wipes. I have very oily and acne prone skin and I tend to cake the makeup on sometimes lol (I'm working on it). This is the only facial wipe that I have used that doesn't leave my face feeling too stripped or even worse sticky! I find it gently removes all my make up. **Even the waterproof eye makeup!** All of Which I didn't expect from a sensitive skin facial wipe. I'll never stray! Definitely recommend this to all my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by AyoC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product. Love carrying to gym and using at night to remove lots of make up and prep for a good cleanse. This is great when you wanna just feel fresh and put some moisture in you face. I wish they made it with a snap cover.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by tr20726p

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only recently started using face wipes in the evening after work because of my new gym schedule. I found the wipes to be easier to remove my makeup before and after a workout. I tested so many - and came across Simple after I saw it on sale at CVS.The packaging is a bit bulky but the wipes actually remind me of a thick baby wipe. The smell is very faint, so you actually feel like you are taking off chemicals than adding on oils. It appears a little dry to me than other makeup remover wipes. The makeup comes off pretty well, although around the eyes, I find that I have to use an eye makeup remover (I recommend Almay). All in all, this is a pretty good product - I use it in combo with the facial washes, and my skin is looking better than it ever has - it leaves you with a refreshed feeling. I would def buy this again.