Rimmel Powder Blush - Pink Rose 004

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

MICA, TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL DIMETHYL PABA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), D&C RED NO. 30 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI73360), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI15850), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI77510), CARMINE (CI75470), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI42090), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI45410), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI19140)].

on 12/27/2011 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have never hit pan before with a blush - i usually get sick of them and move on - but i have hit pan with this blush.

It is gorgeous and with primer, it lasted ALL DAY even in hot humid sub-tropical weather.

It is a very warm, subtle pink that can be layered beautifully.

To say I love it is an understatement.

Def WILL buy again.

on 12/9/2011 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

For me, the Rimmel blushes are to die for. They are thick and powdery (soft, not chalky), have super saturated pigmentation, (use a light hand and blend, of course ) go on smooth and last all day. This color, Pink Rose, is a very dusty light pink with just the lightest hint of mauve. I like it because it's very versatile, in that depending on what other makeup colors you're wearing at the same time, can make this blush color either warm or cool. I'm a fair olive skinned girl, and it works beautiful for me. It looks like a natural flush. Very neutral. The only down side is the flimsy packaging. My very first Rimmel blush was Spring Flower, and after a week of having it the lid busted right off. I hadn't even dropped it, it just broke in my purse. :( The nice thing is that so far, my two new ones have held up, but only time will tell if they hold up through their use until their end. :D

on 10/8/2011 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this blush a lot. It looks quite natural on my fair skin and unlike some other reviewers, I find that it lasts the entire day. The brush that comes with it is not adequate, but that doesn't take away from the product's quality. I have repurchased this time and again, and will do so when I run out in a few months.

I really like the color of this blush, as well as many other Rimmel blushes, because they are very nicely pigmented. They're fairly priced and you get a good amount of product when you buy it. It goes on really nicely too. The only problem I encountered with this while using it is that it has absolutely no staying power. It would be worn off after a few hours and I found myself reapplying throughout the day. It also isn't very matte because it has a slight shimmer to it. My skin can get oilier throughout the day so that's probably why it would tend to fade. If your makeup doesn't get oily throughout the day then I would definitely recommend this blush for you, and if you want a slight shimer in your blush. But if your makeup tends to rub off, try looking at NYC blushes, or even Lorac if you don't have a budget.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This blush has been sitting in my make-up drawers for a couple of years and I went through a phase of wearing it a lot when I first bought it then stopped for some reason. I recently decided to reignite the flame, and I was successful. It's very soft and simple but still quite pigmented. I just dust it on my cheeks lightly for a nice, natural look. I'll be sad when I'm all out of this because unfortunately, Rimmel tests their products on animals... so I won't be repurchasing.

on 5/25/2011 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This colour looks very natural, very much like a natural flush on my NC37 skin tone. I took one lippie off because the staying power for this blush is not very good. It seems to be gone after a couple of hours - maybe i should try a blush primer?

on 5/20/2011 8:39:00 PM

This blush color is quite pretty, and the color payoff is decent. The lasting power is a little lacking, but it's a powder blush, so at least it's not sticky. It blends pretty well and looks really natural on my face. Some people even think it's my natural blush.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Love the packaging and that's about it.

I first purchased this in Santa Rose, which color-wise I prefer over Pink Rose.

Pink Rose is a bluish pink shade that gives a nice flush. I just don't like the lasting power and it seems they have altered the formula, cuz every time I swipe my brush over I see lots of product flying every which where...which didn't happen with my older Santa Rose.

Won't repurchase this...

I can't bring myself to buy expensive blushes when companies like Rimmel make great blushes.
This is my everyday blush. Since I live in MI my skin tones change a little with the seasons. I think this looks great on me in the winter and in the summer.
It really is a "flushed" looked. You can wear it with bronzer to create a pink cheeks and a little contouring.

I think "I'm blushing cheeks" are classic and this certainly doesn't break the bank. The brush that came with it is cheap which is ok. I'd still buy it again!

on 2/3/2011 11:18:00 AM

I bought this blush because I usually use very bright blushes very sparingly, and I wanted to try a pretty pink to see what that looked like.

I like this blush formula, it just doesnt' show up well on me. I have used it for serveral days, hoping it would magically show up, LOL. Today I used it with a touch of Rock and Republic X-Rated, and I love that look. So I'll do that until I use it up, or use it alone when I want a *really* barely there blush look.

So I probably won't buy that color again, but will buy Rimmel blush in a different color again.

Popular Blush Products