September 18, 2014 | 1054 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - E.L.F. - Eye Make-Up Remover Pads

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Fiammetta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: Cheap as anything. The pads themselves are fine.

Cons: The packaging is a failure; your pads dry out within days after opening.

I don't want to have to purchase new wipes on a weekly basis. Thanks but no thanks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by emgb

These are surprisingly very good. Using both sides of just one removes all of my eye makeup. The scent is very mild and pleasant. My only complaint is that if you're not paying much attention, it's easy to use more than one because they are so stuck together. Other than that, I am impressed! Will repurchase. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

I have bought four of these and every single one I've opened has been dried out with no product to use.
I bought the first two at a clothing store which was getting rid of ELF cosmetics. I figured well maybe it was a case of a bad batch. Then I bought one at a dollar store. No product inside just dried out pads! Today I went to Target' where they have a brand new full line of ELF cosmetics. I bought another one and went to my car, opened the sealed packaging then unscrewed the top.....nothing! I went back in and returned it.
Yes it's only a dollar but this is ridiculous! " Hello ELF?" "It's quality control calling, "Check Yourself"!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by MLWagner79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these. They don't burn my eyes, and one pad will remove all of the eye makeup off both eyes from a "normal" makeup day. If it's heavier or "going out" makeup, then I need one for each eye...but it gets it all off! No greasy residue and they have a nice fresh scent.

At $1/jar, super cheap and I much prefer them to larger wipes or remover on a pad. My only complaint is that they dry up rather quickly - maybe 6 weeks or so and the entire package was dried out.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2010 5:48:00 AM More reviews by shoeandpursegal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's actually un-fair for me to judge this product just because i have yet to find a eye makeup remover that didnt burn my eyes...and this one just burnt as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by lilshaxter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

EDIT: These are not my favorite anymore. They were for a while though. I think it's because I had to do a bit more swiping at my eyes to get rid of the makeup then I'd like to. Overall still really good and I use on occasion.

I LOVE THESE!

From what I've tried, this is my favorite makeup remover. The small pads are convenient enough (i hate dabbing cotton balls) and get my makeup off really easily. They don't irritate my eyes and a few swipes is enough.
There is no oily residue like other makeup removers I've tried.
These are very small and convenient for travelling, but I wish they would make them so that they came in a pack of 100 or something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the "new formula" remover pads. They have purple on the jar instead of blue. I bought these bc the packaging is very convenient for putting in a purse or overnight bag. It's smaller than Almay's jar.

These work very well. I used one pad on both eyes (just to try one, and not waste them for when I actually need them) and surprisingly, it removed everything from both eyes. And that was my "heavy going out" makeup. I wouldn't suggest relying on that, but it can be done. I would use one pad per eye. There's no residue, burning, or itching with these.

These work just as well as Almay's, and are maybe just a tad less expensive depending on how much Almay is in your area. The packaging is great though, so I will buy these for travel purposes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It burns!! It burns my eyeballs. Not burning is one of two things I want an eye makeup remover to do (the other being "remove makeup"- and that, it does just fine). Another reviewer mentioned they had a "new improved formula".. I am hoping this is the one I didnt get, because for a buck I am willing to buy the newimproved edition in hopes it will not burn my eyeballs.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by marywebgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Another go-to product from E.L.F.! I just used these for the first time this past weekend when I was traveling, and I'm very happy with them. They didn't irritate my eyes (even when I still had my contacts in), and they did a good job of removing my eye makeup. Plus they're perfect for traveling since I didn't have to put them in my liquids zip-lock bag at the airport like a travel size container of liquid remover, or bring cotton balls or pads. I don't wear eye makeup every day, so they should last me a while, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2009 6:49:00 PM More reviews by jceeex0x

this does remove your eye makeup pretty well, and i love how i can just carry it in my purse or makeup bag so wenever i need 2 change my makeup, i can do it whenever i want. but the pads are too soaked, thats the only problem. this product is prettty goood :)